Never take a rest day again

Never take a rest day again.

Attached: david-goggins-headshot_s.jpg (400x400, 22K)

you are not telling me, a native european man, what to do

Attached: 40500d70.jpg (600x900, 182K)

>bro just ignore those stress fractures its your mind hardening

based and vargpilled

Coming on a year of no rest days
Body is p much in eternal slight pain, kind of nice sometimes. Kind of shitty others

Sorry nigger but PPL is a 6 day split and i rest on the 7th day just like God

you have bad genetics or shit diet

>stress fractures
>bad genetics
>diet
fucking brainlet

>alt-right youtube celebrity fan
>based
>gay
You may only pick one.

Ok i pick based

If you go to the gym more than 4 days a week you should post body.

If you go to the gym less than 5 days a week you should post body.

If you read Goggins' book he always ran with stress fractures and was injured for a year straight. He also explicitly tells you not to do what he did, but to approach training in a smart manner.

Nice Dyel brainlet

I'm taking a rest day every day

he looks anything but healthy

> he doesn’t know about Burzum
> he doesn’t like meal
Senpai, have you even listened to the new Deathspell Omega album?

Stop posting

The guy is 40 something, looks like 30 and has a resting heart rate of 30

Where can i find varg now?

I was working 60 hours of manual labor and lifting 6 hours a week.. was eating 5-6k calories and I ended up with vertigo and severe nausea, dizziness, brain fog, etc
Didn't know that overtraining was a thing but it is
That guys tough but he's probably on that red blood cell shit or some kind of performance enhancer

Apophis from stargate looks hella different now huh

this is true for general population but men who are between 18 and 20 can have no rest day without side effects, that's prime age for lifting

Nigga he looks young for his age

Fuck you Goggins

not that user but I have, its pretty good.

ya when people bring up training plans, they assume you're an office worker that sits on their ass all day.

If you're physically working hard at your job you do 40+ hours a week, you're not going to have much energy for exercising safely.

kek

Sounds like tendonitis city.

Somewhere in France forests.

while this dude is definitely one of the most bad ass people on the planet it seems like...does he really seem happy to you guys?

I'm near certain he's happier and more fulfilled today than he was back then but yeah I get ur point kek

everyone should read his book
>resting heart rate of 30
source? I believe, just curious

>I am so le ebin hardcore because I work out every day and don't believe that stress is real
Nothing more cringe than this #ironlyfe garbage.

Should also be noted that this dude looks like a cancer patient, even in promotional photos.

i bike one day and then do weighted pull ups and planks the next day and then bike the next day and so on. dont do anything else. havent had a rest day in like 2-3 years. i got injured one time when i tried to help my friend move into his apartment right after finishing my pullups and i tore my bicep

Attached: 1558653707751.png (1022x1146, 521K)

How?

I started a new job at a warehouse and am moving/squatting/lifting for 20 hours a week. I couldn't even hit my weekly mileage goal because my shins and calves are sore and tender as fuck. I need to run 6 miles today to hit the goal, are you telling me I need to ignore the pain and do it anyway?

Roger that sir

A white man hates nothing more than a black man being his intellectual superior.

Bitchute. Her wife is still on youtube. I almost never watched him but I find it a shame that he got banned from YT, he was a living meme.

Attached: 1506478293113.jpg (1024x671, 96K)

Embracing the suck today

who cares about injuries, we're freaks

Attached: freak.janoy.png (309x577, 109K)

The dude looks like he has 1 black grandparent and 3 white ones.

not really