Take the fast food OMAD pill

I'm here to shill the comfiest diet you've ever tried, because it's working wonders for me. The key is to stay away from sugar and starch for the most part. No soda, no fries. You can hit your macros and stay in your deficit every day while still eating amazing meals. Take the In-N-Out 3x3 for example.

860 calories
37% fat
27% carbs
36% protein

Two or three of those per day depending on your calorie goals. Maintain your social life by still eating out with friends. Gain back precious time by not having to prepare/eat 3+ meals per day. Feels fucking good man.

Bonus points: Once you're used to OMAD, try OMEOD and double the intake per meal for extra comfy. Still good macros, still in a daily average deficit. Hell if you start doing 48s/72s then you can pretty much eat whatever the fuck you want and still lose weight. Just don't drink your calories.

Attached: in-n-out double double.jpg (1206x1736, 457K)

Based and redpilled. Currently eating dairy, grains and meat. No fruits or veggies.

Even better if you get them protein style (lettuce wrap instead of buns)

Is this a psyop

Better than all the jewish refined sugar at least

Its how skeles eat actually. They get one fast food meal a day

>no fruits or veggies
How anyone can think this is a good idea baffles me

Fruits are fine as long as you eat them whole and in moderation. Stick to fibrous veggies, limit starchy ones like potatoes, or grains (bread).

Yes definitely, don't listen to this propaganda. Eat low-fat food and don't forget bread little goy, it's the foundation of the food pyramid!

Because you've never thought for yourself

I already have friend. Started at 256lbs, currently at 195.2lbs,the only problem is it costs me about $300 a month.

Attached: 1557708491071.jpg (1556x2000, 516K)

$300 a month is actually not bad at all.

Yeah but if I wasn't too lazy to just cook it myself every day I would probably save $200

OP is a low-carb meal you fucking imbecile, the exact opposite of what the government wants people to eat

>27% carbs
>low-carb

Attached: it's me goku.png (645x729, 1.35M)

shoo shoo ketard, nobody wants to join your cult

Dude the burger has 37g proteins. Even if you eat three, you only have 111g proteins/day. When you cut, your protein need is even higher than usual. OMAD is great, but try getting more proteins. Could for example only eat two of those burgers + a salad and 2 Scoops.

>shills low-carb
>calls other people ketards
Calm down schizo.

Attached: smug 002.gif (268x302, 1M)

The triple-triple has 52 proteins actually, so three of those would be 156. Plus,
>When you cut, your protein need is even higher than usual
Completely unsubstantiated

I'm fairly sure this is a troll thread, but for anyone taking this seriously, this is obviously a terrible idea.

1) Fast food is usually unhealthy and linked to much greater risks of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. This is because it contains an abundance of red meat, processed meat, processed dairy, processed white bread, and all sorts of fillers and preservatives. Almost all of these (especially the processed meats) greatly increase risk of various cancers, heart disease, stroke, cholesterol, blood pressure, obesity, etc.
B) Fast food is not very filling and is high in calories, which leads to overeating and excessive calories.
C) Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, oats, legumes, fiber in general, etc. are linked to decreased risks of many cancers, heart disease, and other inflammatory diseases. Additionally these are very filling per calorie due to their fiber, water content, and chew resistance, while also being high in antioxidants.

About the only reason you need meat is for omega 3 fatty acids and B vitamins, which are very important to have. And even these you can get through supplements so you don't need to suffer the risks of meat for these. And there is absolutely no reason to ever consume dairy, processed meats or foods, or white breads.

0/10 troll, back to your vegan containment thread

Unprocessed, organic fish and poultry is not unhealthy at all from any study I can find. Unprocessed, organic red meat seems to be mostly healthy although it does seem there may be some increased risks according to some studies, although it's substantially less than processed meats.

The biggest thing is cutting out processed meats basically completely. And hey, you save money, feel better, are more full, get more fiber and antioxidants, and are more healthy when you do this too.

It is higher but believe whatever you want to believe. Just Google it.

Attached: 1415340079458.jpg (663x643, 81K)

>27% carbs
suck a dick

Attached: 01713b740b776571a8fa69d8afef58e7.png (512x512, 212K)

Jesus christ did you actually copy/paste this from some USDA website or something? I've never read anything quite so jewish

>300 dollars a month
fuck, I spend less than a third of that and I am eating like 250g of protein a day

>linked to much greater risks of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. This is because it contains an abundance of red meat, processed meat, processed dairy, processed white bread, and all sorts of fillers and preservatives. Almost all of these (especially the processed meats) greatly increase risk of various cancers, heart disease, stroke, cholesterol, blood pressure, obesity
Are you sponsored by Kellogg

Why the fuck would someone saying that you should eat whole, raw, natural foods be sponsored by a company that makes processed garbage loaded with refined sugars? The only reason I didn't really mention refined sugars (which are obviously completely empty calories and fucking horrible for you) is because OP seems focused on just meat and dairy.

Why would "da jooz!!!" want you to eat natural, raw, healthy foods that are also generally cheaper? And I mean there are massive studies done over decades across tens of thousands of people where they control for other risk factors. I would say it should be public knowledge at this point. Some people will put their livelihood at risk just because it temporarily feels good to eat porcessed, unhealthy garbage in the moment. But I would bet that most of them would be happier and feel better if they had a more healthy, well-balanced and natural diet.

I do think the USDA should more heavily regulate advertisements of processed junk food to children. It's very unsettling, children just consume pounds of straight processed garbage and sugar-laden soda a day simply because they are indoctrinated to it by advertising and the media and it's seen as socially acceptable to do so (I did the same as a child until I was old and mature enough to do my own research and change my horrible lifestyle habits, and I've never looked back)

OP here I don't know what the fuck is going on, or why I would be focused on meat and dairy when the example I gave is almost equal parts carb/fat/protons. I didn't even mention dairy whatsoever.

Fast food is not "linked" to anything, stop gobbling up CNN health news stories and bullshit studies. It's also just as filling as most other foods if you'd just cut out the sugary drinks and fries.

"processed food" can mean ground up hamburger meat in patty form with seasoning. Granola bars are also "processed food". All processed means is "not of original state", it doesn't even have to be combined ingredients. Additives are the real health risk factors.

>refined carbs
>high sodium
>high in saturated fat
>low in phytonutrients and fiber

There is nothing wrong with having fast food as long as you count calories/macros. You can even eat it every single day if you want, as long as you supplement anything it might be missing.

"Fast food" as a general concept, no. Food isn't inherently bad just because it comes through a drive thru window, and obviously it's a spectrum of "how healthy" or "how unhealthy." But red meat, processed meat, fillers and preservatives, refined sugar, white breads, lack of fiber, obesity, high cholesterol, etc. are all very bad for you and linked to early death and significantly increased risks of a multitude of diseases.

>fast food OMAD
Plz don't do this
The only thing that makes OMAD barrable is eating clean and stopping the cravings.
Fast food is going to make you fall off the wagon hard and fast.

That sounds like a good idea for your average Jow Forums poster. Cause otherwise you might end up doing something retarded like not eating fruit or vegetables.

While I technically agree with you, processed foods or sugary sodas aren't really the root cause of unhealthy lifestyles. Sedentary habits and lack of excersise is. You can consume unhealthy products as long as you burn them off. That stuff sitting in your fat cells and accumulating over decades is what I believe heart disease, cancer and whatever else comes from.

I would love to see more public school engagement in physical activity and encouragement for sports and weight lifting or any other anaerobic excersizing.

Lol btfo

>refined carbs
Not that many actually. Again, ignoring the soda and fries.
>high sodium
Actually a good thing if you're doing 48/72 fasts
>high in saturated fat
Don't fall for this meme please. There is nothing inherently wrong with saturated fat. As with anything else, moderation
>low in phytonutrients and fiber
You don't need either of those in large quantities.

You are thinking purely from a short-term macro point of view based on cutting/bulking and weightlifting, not a health/nutrition point of view.

Yeah, processed can mean a lot of things. Typically in a health context, processed means hot dogs, sausages, bacon, ham, etc. many of which these individual items are even individually linked to increased rates of disease. For example, ground beef with salt and pepper added during grilling is a lot less processed than salami.

They both are, even controlling for other factors, consumption of processed meats and lack of fruits and vegetables have a significantly higher risk of death

t. has scurvy

Why would you eat at such a deficit?
If you're going to eat that low just do a 24 hour fast
If you eat 800 calories everyday your metabolism is just going to slow down.

>27% carbs
why would you eat carbs on a cut

Read OP again.

>why would you eat carbs on a cut
Because there is literally no difference in fat loss between eating / not eating carbs. CICO is king, keto can help with hunger but is not necessary.

bout to get some in-n-out now wish me luck boys

And how much salt is that?

>Because there is literally no difference in fat loss between eating / not eating carbs. CICO is king, keto can help with hunger but is not necessary.
so why eat it

A perfect amount to have when fasting

Quick energy, at the cost of faster insulin spike. Up to you.

Not an exorbitant amount.

>1440mg Sodium

Bruh moment

>oh look, it's the """THROW YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN ON SHITTY LOW-QUALITY PRICE-GOUGING FAST FOOD""" thread again!
>low-quality high-fat meat: least amount of actual protein for the money
>shitty HFCS bleached white flour """bun"""
>so-called """American cheese""" which is the shittiest of shit-tier chese (least amount of flavor, least amount of protein, barely qualifies as """cheese""")
>lettuce is a garbage vegetable
>not enough tomatoes or anything else to even mention
>so-called """condiments""" are also full of HFCS
>have to wait in long lines for this overpriced poison
>pay $10 for this piece of shit, you could buy enough chicken to last you a FULL WEEK for that much money
How fucking stupid ARE you, OP?
How fucking stupid do you think WE ARE, OP?

Fuck the fuck off, faggot. Troll threads belong in

You have an eating disorder