Ssri medication and muscle loss

its fucking over, i was forced to take viibryd or be committed to an asylum and all my progress is going to be junked. ive been struggling to keep a diet but ive been working out every day for the past 2 1/2 years and i get pissed if i miss a day. it has mostly been just to get stronger but the last couple of months ive been focusing on definition. and to top it all of i read several posts on forums that say their muscles have gone soft and they grew manboobs. i dont want to be a disgusting dyel blob i cant fucking take it i dont know what to do

Attached: 1559702649920.png (719x697, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qaPDFcc1EWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im 6'3" 180 and cant post body because of distinctive scarring and i will be recognized if any knows me irl

what else can you do? Just train hard and consistently and eat a clean diet

Get some TRT

Just dont take them

regular workout is
70lb curls 10x5
70lb ohp 10x5
20lb tricep extentions 10x5
20lb out to the side lift things whatever the fuck theyre called 10x5
10x5 pullups
50 oblique dips each side
50 pushups
i use my parents jewflex with the first tier weight addition on max setting to do:
10x6 chest compressions
50 pulldown things with the top bar with my hands the furthest apart they can be and i pull it down so the bar touches my chest
i dont rest for more than 10 seconds inbetween each set

i cant fucking believe i got jewed like this again. i stopped all medication 2 years ago and started exercising and while it didnt help my mood it gave me something to work towards. now its all fucked and all my progress is going to turn to mush

Take a tab of LSD and dump the SSRI's

Learn to let it go. Take the meds, correct both the thoughts and circumstances that give you depression, and go back to the training when you're better. What's the alternative? You carry on training while your mind turns to mush. And there's no guarantee the SRRI's will mess up your physique

>tfw depressed and actually have a tab of LSD

I just can't be bothered

Did you try to injure or kill someone? if yes good, if no. In which shithole counter can they force people to take meds or go into asylum?

Friend of mine is very resistant to SSRI's, they put him on the highest dose and it wasn't helping
He took a tab of LSD and cured his depression
Godspeed user

>I just can't be bothered
cant be bothered with what? Typing out that reply took more effort than putting the tab in your mouth.

I'll probably do it on Saturday, but ive done 2 tabs at once before and it didn't "cure" me, it just showed me what was wrong. Most of which I've forgotten now, but it's certainly not a quick fix for everyone

>Can't be bothered with what?

16 hours of tripping balls. LSD is very mentally taxing

and im filthy phone poster that cant see replies while typing :^(

it will turn to soft fag shit if i continue my workout the way i am. diet didnt help the people i read about and they were most likely way more fit than me

its either take the jew pills or be committed and be forced to take them anyway

ssri and a bad reaction lsd results in naked screaming in the streets and id rather not have it

i learned to live with it and it didnt matter because my family forced me to take it anyway. my mind was constantly negative but i was used to it

>ssri and a bad reaction lsd results in naked screaming in the streets and id rather not have it
Get a friend/family member to behave as a minder

im a neet that lives with his parents in amerilard country and lifts with several iron concrete breakers ziptied together, ive found a way that worked for me and they stuck their boomer noses into my situation and fucked it all up. i hate blaming others but this is such blatant interference

ive been trying to manage it but it usually shows as undirected anger which i solve by minimizing who i surround myself with. i kno it doesnt guarantee muscle loss but i absolutely do not want to take that chance

i dont think i want to risk psychedelics at this stage

im not low t and i dont think excess t would be very healthy at this stage

i cant think of any form of supplement or anti ssri shit that will counteract the physical effects and i was already a soft blob when i was 220 at my unfittest and fattest and that was unbearable. im losing my mind thinking that im going to lose my progress. i can feel a huge arguement brewing if i say i dont want to take the medication, but they knew i didnt want to take it anyway, i was forced to. i dont know how this is going to turn out

>mandated to take psychiatric drugs or be jailed

youtu.be/qaPDFcc1EWU

welcome to the land of the free

Attached: 1559267071067.jpg (500x750, 68K)

IT'S WHAT ALL THE ANCIENTS SAID, IT'S WHAT THEY WARNED OF, THEY'RE DEMONS, INTERDIMENSIONAL DEMONS

You could try to get switched to a different med with less problems. Wellbutrin will boost your energy and should not have those side effects. Lamictal can be very helpful, much more so than first line anti-depressants, and I have never heard of it causing SSRI style weight gain or any for that matter. Even a different SSRI such as Prozac might produce fewer problems. It’s bullshit that they are forcing you to take meme pills though.

before i stopped all meds i had taken those for several months before finding it only increased suicidal thoughts and my hoping for them to work was in vain. i wasnt doing great without meds but i could handle it a lot more than i could with shekelsteinberg jewman fucking up my brain even more. i just had a huge arguement before posting this and it looks like im going to need to visit the doctor and get them to say ok to me stopping the medication

also most ssri side effects include weight gain but im horrified at the thought of losing all my progress and becoming a twig skinnyfat disproportionate weakling again. i wish there was a way out

calling doctor soon brb