Carbs are good

>carbs are good

Attached: file.png (700x734, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-1-2
jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-9-34
mdpi.com/2072-6643/6/7/2493/htm
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,47&q=ketogenic diet cholesterol&btnG=&oq=ketogenic diet cho
youtube.com/watch?v=6WVLrQmnnAY
highachieverdiet.com/my-body-after-2-weeks-of-increased-carb-intake/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great arguments fucking retard now keep removing a macronutrient from your diet and you will never make it.
Go fuck yourself faggot

>Great arguments fucking retard now keep removing a macronutrient from your diet and you will never make it.
>Go fuck yourself faggot

Attached: file.png (457x440, 123K)

this
op is a cuck, plus beard is for alphas. if u cant grow a beard, u are a true onions cuck.

>blocks your path

Attached: nocarbs.jpg (333x500, 34K)

Without carbs you can't lift heavy. I did keto for 6 months and my lifts went to absolute shit. No energy. It's better to incorporate carbs and eat at a deficit so you can maintain prs while cutting. I've seen what typical keto lifters look like and they're all skinny fats. Keto is great for dropping pounds but too much else suffers in the process.

Depends on your genetics. Some people can't tolerate carbs but can eat tons of fats. Some people can tolerate carbs easily but can't tolerate tons of fats.

Why is it always all or nothing?
Just eat carbs on your heavy days if you want, then no carb the rest

Attached: soyjak2.png (859x745, 33K)

You have never done anything athletic in your life and it is obvious

>Sugar is bad that means oats are bad
literally kill yourself ketocuck

Attached: Sam Hyde Gun.jpg (1536x2048, 224K)

Post body. I bet you look exactly like the guy you posted to represent the people who disagree with you

>Without carbs you can't lift heavy. I did keto for 6 months and my lifts went to absolute shit. No energy.

false

Post your carb-free body. Give me proof that carbs are for soibois

dilate

Its not false, its makes perfect sense because your glycogen is always depleted on keto

Based, on my 3 off days I only eat protein, fat and some carbs that I get from milk. On my four training days I eat a fuck ton of potatoes

Post body, lifts, cardio logs. Just one piece of proof that you have achieved anything athletic then maybe I'll listen to you

nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-1-2

jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-9-34

mdpi.com/2072-6643/6/7/2493/htm

read this

I opened the first article and they're talking about aerobic exercise you fucking retard.

Now you have no reason not to post body and lifts, big boy. Back up all that research.

second article
>hanging straight leg raise, ground push up, parallel bar dips, pull up, squat jump, countermovement jump, 30sec continuous jumps
Do those sound like LIFTING HEAVY user? No that's more aerobic shit

you are a fucking child that needs to be spoon fed scholarly articles because you're such a fucking low iq mouth breather

Third article is CYCLING

AEROBIC EXERCISE != Anaerobic.

Ketofags are fucking retards and liars

I read all three of them and they're not about lifting weights you fucking faggot. You clearly don't know anything about diet or exercise because you wouldn't have posted these if you did.

The 2 genders of Jow Forums

Attached: capture1.png (315x185, 51K)

SEETHING CARB ADDICTS

LOOK AT ALL THE COPE

The only cope is thinking eating a pound of bacon daily is healthy.

graduate middle school

What's with 5oyboys and those Pop dolls?

Attached: 658cc051f1a1e1b021f91e24cad212f7.jpg (590x654, 49K)

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,47&q=ketogenic diet cholesterol&btnG=&oq=ketogenic diet cho

read some studies before you open your low iq mouth

Did you read the articles yourself, retard? The first article states: "with the one caveat that anaerobic (ie, weight lifting or sprint) performance is limited by the low muscle glycogen levels induced by a ketogenic diet, and this would strongly discourage its use under most conditions of competitive athletics."

The second is about "artistic gymnasts" and the third is about Off-Road Cyclists.

What the fuck is your point, literally the first article you linked says that Keto is shit for lifting.

that guy has too much free time

Its the nitrates and preservatives in bacon you fucking idiot kek. How many of you are drinking olive oil or any kind of healthy fat? You're all chowing down on saturated fat which if not unhealthy is not as healthy as most other fats.

>We have demonstrated that using VLCKD for a relatively short time period (i.e. 30days) can decrease body weight and body fat without negative effects on strength performance in high level athletes.

>Its the nitrates and preservatives in bacon you fucking idiot kek.

[citation needed]

nitrates have no negative effects unless you're an infant and then there is potentially a link between nitrates and gut disorders, but it hasn't been proven

Yeah, in the context of "artistic gymnasts" not lifting. The first article directly contradicts the second one.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: Capture.jpg (631x661, 65K)

>Correlation = Causation
Okay retard

They do regression analysis before they publish the studies. They also do meta-analysis. The idea that processed meats are carcinogenic comes from a review of 800 studies. They couldn't say that unprocessed meat was carcinogenic which implies its the processing/preservation that causes the health issues.

so eating 10 strips of bacon EVERY SINGLE DAY only increases my risk by 4.5%

The relative increase is 90% though

>They couldn't say that unprocessed meat was carcinogenic which implies its the processing/preservation that causes the health issues.
We have no disagreement, I don't eat bacon for the reason that it's processed

Carbs cause cancer. Processed meat doesn't.

>Implying you didn't just cry about bacon being good for you
kek, ngmi

The only carbs you need to avoid are processed ones just like the only fats & meats you need to avoid are processed ones. Your carb boogieman isn't real, sugar and food-refining is the problem.

oh really, so carbs dont spike blood sugar or insulin?

I'm a different user ackually

M8 you're nerd who preaches theoretical knowledge while having achieved absolutely nothing, try actually playing a sport with your low carb diet then come back here

you do realize the people consuming tons of processed foods are also usually obese, sedentary, smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol?

They increase it yeah but so does protein and anytime you eat something other than pure fat. The only reason why you should be concerned about that is if you're a diabetic which is caused by being a fatass who eats large amounts of low quality foods and doesn't train/exercise.

so basically you have nothing to say besides character attacks

post some studies brainlet

stop arguing. let them eat grains
that's more meat and higher test for me

They do regression analysis to control for general risk factors. The raw numbers are likely way higher

i cant even believe you tried to similarly compare carbs to protein with regard to impact on blood sugar

what a fucking joke

They both provoke an insulin response brainlet and if you're a pre-diabetic you will still pump out huge amounts of the stuff. The only way to reliably reverse sensitivity is eating fiber/vinegar and fasting.

I dont need studies how about i post my rugby medals, or my run logs, how about my workout log. Difference between me and you is i have actually been a athlete while all you have is studies

>its all about the calories!

Attached: 0CCBHhF.jpg (367x381, 13K)

stop eating animals

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-soft-side-feeding-deer-884197.jpg (590x350, 66K)

Protein eaten without carbs causes negligible insulin response.

stop dissociating yourself from nature and the animal kingdom

>but.... they both provoke an insulin response...... they are the same....

You know zero athletes in real life nor have you ever achieved anything athletic.

I know plenty, and I'm stronger than them in the gym. Would still get flattened on the pitch however.

I eat carbs (different user to who you think you're talking to)
Athletes eating carbs is a separate argument to what is better for health in the long run.
Arguing that being a rugby athlete is conducive to good health would be retarded, enjoy your concussions and broken bones

I wonder if there was a golden age in body building where almost everyone was a carnivore?

>Remove yourself low IQ dyel

New research into fat adapted athletes will likely eradicate carbohydrates from the diet. Secondly carbohydrates being a sugar are already heavily implicated in numerous human physiological metabolic disorders.

>diabetes is causal almost specifically by carbohydrate intake due to the chronic elevation of blood sugar

Prof. Tim Noakes - 'LCHF for Elite Athletes'
youtube.com/watch?v=6WVLrQmnnAY

Attached: golden-era-bodybuilders-who-defined-the-sport-of-bodybuilding-along-with-arnold-schwarzenegger980-14 (1100x512, 96K)

Bullshit, how many hipster basedboys do you see with a bear? Plenty, and they have low test

Wrong

>nitrates have no negative effects unless you're an infant
literally retarded. nitrates have a direct causal link to cancer. read nitrates and nitrates

Insulin secretion doesn't have a 1:1 relation with what you eat, insulin is secreted whenever you get hungry in preparation for eating and/or when you think about eating. Even on fasted people there are insulin spikes during normal meal times regardless of if people are eating

No proof, wow weird

cope harder, carbo addict

Not true.

Nitrates are good for you. Vegetables have more nitrates than bacon.

>basing your life around what basedboys do or dont do
You were one of them all along

>Insulin secretion doesn't have a 1:1 relation with what you eat
when you have diabeetus

9 out of 10 people on keto are diabetic or pre-diabetic

>source: your ass

Kek

>9 out of 10 people on keto are diabetic or pre-diabetic

Attached: 1561309227416.png (500x300, 42K)

>bread is bad for you

Attached: 1825371523.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>Dude just eat fat kek carbcucks btfo
>Remain fat because you're permabulking on bacon cooked in butter because you think calories don't matter
This is at least half of ketotards. The other half are doing low carb/high protein which isn't that bad.

it used to be manly, now beards are ruined by soiboys

highachieverdiet.com/my-body-after-2-weeks-of-increased-carb-intake/

still no source. many such cases. sad!

both extremes are retarded

>Eat twice as much food
>Get fat
wow brilliant

He remained the same weight but nice effort nonetheless

>dude just let me prop up another arguement with nothing to back it up every time i get BTFO
are you crying right now? it's okay, have another doughnut

>ketards

I used to be carnivore for nearly a year before I realized I had 0 muscle mass. Started eating oats and sweet potatoes now I'm lifting heavier than I ever have and still lean as fuck.

Attached: image0.jpg (1200x794, 155K)

Bet you still look like shit

i believe you

Why does the fact that sweet potatoes make my body perform better trigger you so much?

not all carbohydrates evelates blood sugar, mostly simple carbs and/or other carbs when eaten in a fast and by themselves

Because his sole identity is a meme diet, he has nothing more meaningful in life

It doesn't and neither am I a carni or ketard
I just said I bet you still look like shit

All carbs elevate blood sugar, you're delusional

Eating bowls of fucking sugar or eating a bag of oven fries =/= brown rice or oats
Kys faggot you have no idea about nutrition

Exactly the first article said the diet is "adequate to retain functional tissue" no growth only retention. Both only talking about doing aerobic exercises and how they lost weight by going keto

>research
You literally searched "low carb keto diet" the first few articles were about losing weight and obesity, then one about alzheimers then another 4 about fucking epilepsy. How retarded do you have to be to think that this diet will help get any gains