HOW THE FUCJ AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT SO FUCKING MUCH HOW THE FUCK DOYOU DO IT I CANT HAVE A BASIC FUCKING MEAL TO GET...

HOW THE FUCJ AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT SO FUCKING MUCH HOW THE FUCK DOYOU DO IT I CANT HAVE A BASIC FUCKING MEAL TO GET PROTEIN AND SHIT WHAT YHE FUCK

Attached: 5431f414f62ff03962b660b0f84296f0--chanel-collection.jpg (236x199, 5K)

Just drink protein shake if you're a little bitch

proteinshakes can suck my left nut

i have the same problem
lurking this thread for advice

mix it with milk and chocolate syrup

Just eat a fuckton of chicken whatev thats what i do and will continue doing

Get some fast food, something meaty like taco bell or a burger. Or drink a big milkshake.

A serving of mass gainer in the morning and directly before bed. Do this along with your regular meals

don't know if it works yet but ive been having ham and cheese toasties to bulk up

Attached: cat 15.jpg (600x600, 99K)

Eat the least filling foods possible. Liquid calories, fast food, sweets. I don't know just blend shit together. How can it be so fucking complicated, goddamn.

Basically every moderately big guy eats the same shit every week. Whey, chicken, milk, eggs plue some other foods to not get scurvy.
It's expensive boring and unsustainable. Take the otterpill OP.

>expensive
If oats, chicken, rice, beans and eggs are expensive you have bigger problems than your weight.

>expensive
Nigga what I'm bulking on 4k calories for only $50 a week

How?

>Stuff myself to the point of bursting
>Day ends, 2,100 calories
>I'm 5'10

Attached: 2lfqz4.jpg (664x605, 42K)

A cup of rice is 150 calories and cost under 6 cents... Just eat more rice

No one got big on rice. You must be a skeletor.

ahem

Attached: 1558888324815.jpg (5184x3456, 1.31M)

Are you stupid or just fucking with him

you guys are just as annoying as fatasses who bitch about having to eat less, stop fucking complaining and eat more

Attached: 3x7cvijeddw21.jpg (1438x1794, 906K)

Drink milk

Gomad is to force """"""""""""""""hardgainers"""""""""""""""" to actually consume some calories

Chicken nuggets.
Eggs.
Milk, or some sort of alternative. Make shakes with it. Include oats, banana/s, peanut butter, and protein powder if you want.
Problem solved.

Same fag.
Also, rice, lentil soup, and nuts.

This is all I eat. It's cheap (anywhere from 30-50/week, depending on what you need to restock on) and you get more than enough calories/protein to bulk.

just eat lots of steaks and burgers
easy protein

it makes me runny, meat is so taxing

hahahahahaha how the fuck are skellys real hahahaha nigga just eat food like nigga put food in your mouth haha

I don't know how ya'll eat so little and don't go crazy. Seems like you eat a 600 calorie bowl of cereal and are like "yeah bro I'm stuffed for 10 hours".

If I don't eat around 3000 calories a day I get hangry. How hard is it to just eat delicious meals and snack during a 16-18 hour day? Is it really just a budgeting issue?

Attached: tenor.gif (400x400, 320K)

Try having a thyroid imbalance that’s had your metabolism pinned at red line since you first developed consciousness. I can’t sleep in. If I sleep in I don’t have enough time to eat enough food to build muscle. I need all 16 hours user. Like 6000 calories it’s fucking stupid. You’re going to make it.

just slay one of your pigs in the morning and put it on a stick above your fireplace.
Plug the stick to a motor and shove the that thing down during the day

god bless America

boo fucking hoo

There is 140g of protein in one lb of chicken breast. A lb of chicken is $2 and pretty easy to consume.

Boredom for me

ill suck you left nut big boy

>Greek yogurt
>strawberries
>blueberries
>whey protein poweder
>milk
>raw honey
>blender

One extra meal a day.

I used to have the same problem. I'd have a light breakfast, a decent-sized lunch, and then go wild on dinner, and when I clocked it up it'd only be about 2200 kcal. I couldn't find enough calories each evening to make up the extra surplus.

I've now added a meal I have at work in the morning, at around 10am. Oats, no-added-sugar peanut butter, and honey, as well as a banana if there are any left in the work fruit box.

By lunchtime I'm hungry again. I made no other changes to my diet - dinner is still a big meal (as big as I can manage, generally) but no other food needs to be forced down. As a result of this, I've gained about 3kg in the last month and a half, having plateau'd for about 4 months prior to that.

Make food that tastes good.

I could fucking eat every hour, I love food so god damn much and meals I make, god dammit.