Looksmaxers BTFO

Looksmaxers BTFO

Attached: 99366756-736E-4098-8D53-96233B4C674F.jpg (640x553, 252K)

That's like saying being short is better

Attached: 1561226544513.jpg (466x587, 46K)

>7 explanations of why I try to cope with my ugliness

Attached: 1538188809396.jpg (216x225, 13K)

>Jose Nunigga
>ugly

This is like a rich person telling a homeless guy about how they hate filing their taxes or some shit

>7 mental gymnastics that keep me from killing myself

Attached: FB_IMG_1560204385632.png (669x669, 263K)

As with all things, balance.

There are obvious reasons for why it is good to be handsome/beautiful, but also why it sucks, same with wealth, status etc.

If you are beautiful or handsome, people are generally more inclined to treat you favorably, which is good for you. Your sexual marketplace value is increased, your status is boosted as a side effect and arguably more opportunities for success come your way.

If you are above a certain level of beauty, however, it starts to affect your relationships and perceptions of reality. Either people start becoming more wary of you as a person, believing you to be unapproachable, "elite" and thus cocky, believing you are a dumbass under the looks etc, and what's worse is if you are beautiful, things are much more likely to be handed to you a silver platter, in turn increasing the likelihood that the aforementioned is actually true about you and your probably inflated ego.

The inverse is true for ugly people if they do not manage to offset their disadvantage with charisma, humor or other personality traits.

In the end, it is my opinion that life is best experienced as an above average to reasonably handsome/beautiful person, as it gives you a moderate leg up with your social life and status while also not alienating you from the average and lesser portion of the population. Basically, you remain relatable to the majority of people. What it also does is guarantee that you can't quite boost your life off your genetic lottery gains and lose sight of what it means to live and love, work and build. And you should be thankful for this, as hardships develop personal responsibility, grit and builds character. You are less likely to grow up to be a vapid, shallow cunt or dick who coasts along on the looks until they start deteriorating and remain forever confused about how basic human interactions and meaningful romance works.

Attached: hmmstve.jpg (1024x966, 141K)

>T.Muchacho

What doth life

Jose is a handsome dude, but I hate how he puts out retarded videos

Sounds like you described Ryan Gooseman.
>not too handsome
>slightly asymmetric face
>between "warrior" and "gay alien" skull
>just around 6ft
His voice, style, personality really make him attractive to women, while his imperfect, but attractive looks leave him attainable and wanted.

Men who are too chad-like only attract the top percent, but Ryan can attract even more than just those girls.

Because of his imperfections, he's also attractive to incels on a cope board where we make meme images of him screaming in pain.

Attached: 4637662bf52ba260e1a9ebe64a561116--emma-stone-and-ryan-gosling-ryan-oneal.jpg (554x739, 67K)

goose is handsome as fuck despite all that though, that's a bad example

You know this guy?
He is making money of ugly people, 99% of people that watches him, can't dress, can't take care of their face and hair, can't take care of anything in their life
He gives these people a false hope that there is something better waiting for them, i feel bad for people watching his videos and actually listening to his advice

Being goodlooking can definitely be challenging since you have to keep yourself in check since you got and image as the "goodlooking guy", you need to keep your shape, go gym etc, while the ugly guy dont have to do anything. But hey

lol no he's not Jow Forums is just the bottom of the genetic barrel so they have no perspective

no it's not. look at pics of him when he was a kid. look at him when he was a depressed too.
in all those instances he looks weird and not too attractive. the fact is he worked out, got better style, fixed his hair and beard. he got happier, and a happier face is always better and more inviting. obviously not too happy, more laid-back and content with life happy. that's the facial expression you should be going for.

pretty sure he got a small nose job done as well. look at this greasy awkward kid lookmaxx himself. pic related.

Attached: d38d98f40ff00b3aaa9668ce5d696719.jpg (600x424, 49K)

post face with timestamp

Nah the more attractive WITH good mental health genetics, the better

The more attractive you are the more likely you are to be a narcissist/have some type of personality disorder. But by no means does the attention aspect of being attractive ever have diminishing returns, just the things it can do to your mental state

>not too handsome
wrong, he has a better face than 90%+ of men
>slightly asymmetric face
maybe but no one is autistic enough to care except you
>between "warrior" and "gay alien" skull
another autistic meme invented by retards here that means nothing

I know you’re sleeping next to a trash can but it’s hard to find real friends, ya know?

>wrong, he has a better face than 90%+ of men

Go outside you fucking basement dwelling faggot, "90% of men" kek, that dude is ugly as fuck, literally 5/10

"90% of men" lmao, Lachowski must be in the 0.000000001% then

The copening intensifies

>t. special division cope champion
please stop replying to my posts if you're an incel. just read it and think about it. stop thinking of excuses and coping jesus f. christ. at least don't make me angry with your shit cope posts.

he's good looking but not Ryan Reynolds tier. he's more like the average guy than you think, and of course he's slightly attractive. he's a movie star so yeah.

even eggman got a gf. retards.
I'm trying to help you here and you just deny it like I'm the retard.

this guy is right

>he got happier, and a happier face is always better and more inviting. obviously not too happy, more laid-back and content with life happy.
How to achieve this mode?

Attached: teachmesempai.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Ryan Reynolds looked good when he was younger but now I think he looks goofy personally

jose looks more attractive than reynolds now desu

my point is, they're both movie stars. you can tell Reynolds is more conventionally "Hollywood" attractive. Gosling isn't the same league but his personality is warm and comfortable to be around. Reynolds is more funny and moviestar-ish.

think of your life as one of many. billions of people have been alive before us. all of them have died.

so far everyone who has ever lived has had to die, whether they want it or not.
be happy you're alive, despite all the hard times. never lose sight of what you want in life. instead of being sad you may never get there, be happy you have the chance.

don't look at others as competition, but as your family, who are in the same boat as you. people come from different circumstances, but live together in the same world. when you meet people, don't focus on impressing them but on just being glad that you got to meet them.

this is a bit of me rambling but hopefully some of it sticks with you.

>look at pics of him when he was a kid. look at him when he was a depressed too
Where can i find these pictures?

hello old man. how did you get stuck on four-channel?