I encourage you all to lift seriously

I encourage you all to lift seriously

Apart from the myriad benefits to yourself, we leftists who lift must also change the culture of lifting. Hardcore gyms and lifters generally skew conservative. Blue lives matter flags are hanging in gyms all around the nation. We need to change this.

Lift. Get strong. Attain social media followers. Spread leftism. Make chuds feel small and weak regardless of how big they actually are.

My recommendations: read starting strength (can be easily pirated, also rippletoe is a libertarian/republican). Starting strength is a good mechanical explanation of the main lifts and why they are performed the way they are.

Then follow Barbell medicine on social media. They have good and informative videos on lifting, diet, and training approach.

Attached: reasons_to_hit_the_gym.jpg (637x635, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

melmagazine.com/en-us/story/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never seen a strong leftist

is barbell medicine left-wing?

post body

You gonna get a lot of you's.
Congrats.

shut up retard

Ph3 is left winged

lol
melmagazine.com/en-us/story/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-2

I support this. When I started lifting I turned right wing

Fitness training was always pretty left-wing. The barbell, for example, was invented by a communist (Hippolyte Triat).

Many people lift out of insecurity. Many people also turn alt-right out of insecurity. I don't think it'll be possible to turn the gymrat culture leftist as long as it's fueled by male insecurity.

Trump will win 2020
The left still can't meme or lift

All these years and still none of us truly know why we lift...

Stay the FUCK out of my gym you fucking nigger loving cock slurpee

I've been trying to get Jow Forums for like 2 years now. I've lost like 90 lbs and bulked up some, but have not done too well compared to where I could be. I don't know how to properly work out or how many sets/reps of what exercises I should do. Can someone halp? Going to the gym in about an hour; will take any advice.

I'm 6'7", went from 315 lbs to 240 lbs (mixture of losing fat and gaining some muscle), and I've been working out using Planet Fitness machines for 4 to 5 sets of 6 to 10 reps of the heaviest weights I could handle for 3 exercises each in two muscle groups (biceps/chest, back/triceps, abs/legs, cardio; these are my workout days by pattern). I need help, as I'm joining the Air Force soon to try to reset my shitty life based on bad choices (DON'T GET A BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DEGREE).

Pic attached is my current body. I've always had good legs due to previously having to lug around my obese body for 17 years.

Attached: 20190623_120116.jpg (3024x4032, 3.71M)

Eat more onions and carbs.Eat less protein. Light weights and high reps (10+) per set for 10 sets.

The notion that if you want something you have to earn it is inherent to lifting (helps that you can't forcibly transfer someone's strength or aesthetics to yourself) and fundamentally opposed to leftism in general.

Who cares? They put out okay info (certainly a step above average)

Really? I got the opposite advice from most folks. They said I should lift less reps and more weight for muscle building, and more protein and less carbs for fat burning?

They're totally wrong.

Looking good user. Keep it up

Insecurity is interesting because it affects men and women differently. An insecure man is a humbled person, whereas an insecure women is the total opposite of humble. The man knows he has flaws and works towards fixing them so he can feel accepted. A woman flaunts her flaws like it is we that need to accept her regardless.

Weightlifting is fueled by insecure men, and that's a good thing.

Retarded bait but I'll bite. Here's the problem with leftists actually lifting. they will begin to increase their t and soon enough understand concepts like personal responsibility and working hard to achieve something. Being accountable, responsible. Self-reliance and self-restraint.

None of these are modern leftist traits. Leftists hitting the gym is a good thing because at least half of you will come out no longer believing your moronic idealogy. Good luck and see ya on the other side.

Thanks, but do you mean keep up what I was already doing via exercises?

I thought high reps meant defining muscles, not building them. Mind explaining what is wrong with the advide previously given? I need all the info I can get, as my workouts have makeshift based on coworkers and loved ones' advice + some internet research, rather than a proper routine.

As if the Soviets didn't dominate Oly lifting

>not wanting to live in a chaotic third world country equals insecurity

Attached: AB81916E-D090-4B6E-83B5-27A43A36B693.png (290x290, 125K)

>first reason is to outrun the cops

Fucking niggers

good bait Jow Forumstards will eat it up

Attached: 1539983928400.png (2480x1638, 2.76M)

Lifting is inherently right wing, as the right favors order and the left favors chaos. Lifting is ordering of the body

The left can't meme because mental gymnastics require way too much verbiage

idk if this is bait or not but this is just fucking wrong

beauty was created by dead men from long ago
am I allowed to be a little skeptical of this notion

>Hippolyte Triat
>Communist
He literally invented the non-socialized (paid membership) gym, how the fuck do you figure he was a communist.

Leftists want the government to take care of most things for them. It's an inherently weak ideology for pussies and faggots. They'll go to the gym for a month or two max and go back to maximum comfort zone.

“patriarchal beauty standards” is the dumbest shit. Beauty standards are, and have always been, universal worldwide. For the most part at least.

We beat fascists before, we will do it again.

Attached: 1560753523277.jpg (750x828, 148K)

how do you plan to do that alongside the fat acceptance and body positive movement?

Modern facists are so concerned with the Jew conspiracy that they will never accomplish anything The JQ actually sets back sensible white nationalism

You can be a lefty without being on the side of the fat acceptance cretins

Attached: 1541531048078.jpg (865x609, 143K)

>actually wanting to make people feel small and weak

That's pretty small and weak of you. Typical leftist bullies.

Go back to Jow Forums

People on this board supposedly care about personal accountability and improvement not your shitty politics.

Attached: 1560651891989s.jpg (250x213, 8K)

>patriarchal beauty standards being a bad thing
Men are genetically predisposed to find certain traits appealling based on how healthy/strong their children will consequently be.
Women do the same thing.
Have fun dirtying the gene pool with whatever fatties and tards you're fucking, user.
Nothing is above natural selection, including compassion or "rights."

Attached: 1522011895511.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

>Conspiracy

>conspiracy
Yeah, okay rabbi

Nobody is going to check his quads? I got you user

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

This is rich coming from the same people who spread their cheeks wide open for corporations, the police state, and the wealthy. How do those boots taste?

He said as he died of black lung

>Lift. Get strong. Attain social media followers. Spread leftism.

Attached: 1530833598206.jpg (750x463, 71K)

>get fit so you can commit crimes, be randomly violent and obnoxious in public

How am I wrong? If you were secure with your weight you wouldn't feel the need to work out. Insecurities are what fuels men to work out, and women to tell us how comfortable they are being fat.