Tfw no Jow Forums daddy to pin me down and dom me

>tfw no Jow Forums daddy to pin me down and dom me

Attached: 77D50EBA-8608-4AD1-9796-E53FEB9B2640.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

Nice

I'm not gay, but I'd fuck that lil boy ass till he's sore

Fucking abhorrent.
Close your goddamn drawer, you nigger

Attached: 1560842039916.webm (852x480, 1.9M)

kys already you degenerate fool

plz do daddy i want to be your good little boy forever :3

Attached: CBB93268-A7FA-4367-A55D-111D513C4DE5.jpg (576x1024, 58K)

GAY

Who the FUCK is this?

london

Pls be in queensland

Attached: ahego.jpg (588x600, 52K)

:3

Attached: 982DD0F6-9E32-442F-93D8-4AAEDD3480FE.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

who this

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: sad emoji.png (480x480, 107K)

I..Is this you?
Post yourself with a sign pls.

some trap that posted here yesterday, though that could've been a larp too. thread got nuked by janniggers.

who do ya think me smarty pants? :)

lol wut

Attached: 81D36EF2-E1FB-430C-B32B-D6139538AD4D.jpg (576x1024, 70K)

based

What the fuck, fucking discordtrannies.

age, timestamp?

For the love of God post moar

Let me get a good view of your face. Take a pic staring at the camera. Maybe smile a little bit. Maybe show your legs a little bit too.

are you clinically retarded?

NO ONE'S GONNA LOVE YOU WHEN
YOU'RE OLD
THAT'S WHAT THEY TOLD YOU BETTER
STAY YOUNG BABY
NO ONE'S GONNA CARE WHEN YOU ARE
GONE
SO IF YOU'RE DONE YOU BETTER DIE
YOUNG BABY

didnt post this one yesterday

You're unironically gay if you don't want to fuck this fag

sorry i don’t like my smile that much so i just smirked :3

Attached: F3CA65FF-2A99-4EC6-A27D-92BEA787C885.jpg (1512x2688, 837K)

How can a dude be better looking than most women?

you are the kind of people who get catfished and scammed after you masturbate on webcam

Dear god I wanna fuck you so bad!
I wanna fuck your ass till you're sore and cumming out of your pathetic cock!
HNNNNNNNNNNGH

it's weird how I immediately know this is a tranny

Gosh, you’re cute. How old are you?

>that webm
Fucking kek. Keeping women in line.

Fuck off you queer piece of garbage.

>imagine your son growing up to be a deranged faggot gayboy
I mean, he probably was raised by a single mother and that's why he's a faggot, but still.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-04-10-34(1).png (1080x895, 972K)

I would be proud if this was my son(female) tbqh

do you guys really think a faggot like in the pics wold have problems getting fit faggots to fuck him?
the "trannies" posting here are the kind of tranny you see on that speedrun gaming convention that gets posted here all the time

Then you deserve to be executed like the degenerate that you are.

Attached: 1552347772053.jpg (480x524, 21K)

daily reminder memri tv is owned by jews, and used to show only the most radical and retarded side of their second enemy: the muslims. (the first enemy are the christians/europe ofc)

I believe it. Though, there is still a lot of redpilled screenshots and webm that come from it.

Can we 69 cutie

19 :)

u?

Attached: 3FEAAC01-D22E-48C4-BCB8-F180373028F7.png (220x229, 9K)

Oh fuck, you look like my highschool crush

Attached: file.png (383x700, 427K)

Thats actually based af

>and used to show only the most radical and retarded side of their second enemy: the muslims
This isn't really especially radical or retarded by muslim standards. Even in the developed world, husbands beating their wives was pretty common up until around the 60s. So muslims are only about 50 years behind.

I like how the kid is just in the background for 1:19 before the father faces him

27. You like older men, huh? All the cute boys do. Got any more pictures or maybe even some videos? Daddy wants to see more of that pretty boy mouth of yours.

faggot

You're the kind of guy who gets catfished really easily

eww wtf

time to go to the rooftop

based trying to slide in

i fucking cringed so hard I almost puke
uniroincally people like you should be hanging from the neck

ooo well i do like older guys... i can take a vid real quick and like change it to webm or something i guess?... im kinda lame with computer stuff sorry lol um give me a sec k? hopefully thread doesn’t go away soon lol

You morons, stop trying to chase him away. See if we can get him to post some pics first to laugh at

cmon bro you're better than this shit

Attached: ape.jpg (452x452, 62K)

LMAO this gotta be satire
Im fucking dying rn user hold me.

Yes please, I'll be waiting

Re-evaluate your life dude

seeing this thread Im evaluating starting catfishing guys on the internet out of money using trap pics, it seems so easy to milk these horny retards

OP is probably a fat obese faggot from some tranny discord who comes here every few weeks to get inspiration for losing weight but never does and posts threads like this with pics he found in trap threads from another board to know what it feels like to get attention from other people other than disgust.

I can't remember the last time I saw faggotry of this magnitude

Attached: 1534136621270.png (500x352, 85K)

dis gonna be funny

here u go! got a good enough look at my mouth u weirdo? lol jk

Attached: lolidk.webm (544x960, 859K)

HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU?
Leave my board, NOW!

posting in ebin thread

Do not enable the degenerates. Fags into the bog

In ancient times degenerates like you would be executed and thrown into a bog. We need barbarism back.

I want to cum in his(her) mouth.

Riddle me this: if you're homosexual, and by definition attracted to men, why are you turned on by an ambiguous appearance like with this guy

More marshmallows, you whore

Attached: file.png (599x311, 368K)

Gtfo fag you're a disease

because people who like traps arent gay, are just losers who cant get girls and go for the lowest hanging fruit, trannies

Based nomy fan

INTO THE BOG

>>lol wut
>trap retard
>no idea about classic pastas
Well color me surprised. Go back to your tranny discord.

hey bog bro

>communicating with someone larping as a trap
fuck off

why is everyone here so emotionally charged, you are taking this weeb website too seriously

lmao just relax bro lmao

lmao dude just chill haha

>"Yep, still got the moves."

Attached: 1561158396537.jpg (550x550, 32K)

Fill mouth, let them melt!

Attached: 1561340864401.jpg (2183x1240, 348K)

kek

For the love of god, insta id, NOW

Post body,but censor genitalia

Attached: 1559904941830.jpg (953x1024, 99K)

For the love of god! WHY? I don't want to be a fag! FUAAAAAARK! I want to fuck you so badly until you can't stand up then cuddle you while listening to your giggles! I swear I'm NOT GAY! But why are you unironically mire attractive than most females? FUUUUUCKING HELL I CAN'T EVEN LEAVE MY ROOM BECAUSE OF MY RAGING HARD ON

I’m the weirdo - says the one posting webms of himself eating marshmallows lol. Thanks for posting it though. Didn’t think you’d do it. By the way, just curious, any way we can chat outside of here? Especially since this threads going to get deleted by the jannies if they wake up lmao

Shut up retards. If he doesn’t want to post stuff, he wouldn’t. But he is. And he’s 19. Stay mad.

HE KEEPS GOING

It's his/her face,nice bone structure.

so are you the user larping as a trap larping as an interested gay man or a different user larping as an interested gay man?
most importantly, dont you have anything better to do?

i feel sad reading you

>He
Anons...

Attached: 1556699423142.jpg (640x795, 112K)

if nothing else I admire his ballsiness

You're pathetic

>I’m the weirdo - says the one posting webms of himself eating marshmallows lol. Thanks for posting it though. Didn’t think you’d do it. By the way, just curious, any way we can chat outside of here? Especially since this threads going to get deleted by the jannies if they wake up lmao
OH NO NO NO NO NO

You look slavic,either western or eastern.
Are you polish or russianm

You haven't been here long enough if you even entertain the thought that this is a female. He's mad cute though

>when the neo Nazis watch the news channel (((you))) created and realise they've a lot in common with the Muslims and join forces like back in WWII

Attached: 1520179647104.png (218x210, 19K)

This