So why haven't you deleted Tinder yet. You know that it's a waste of time...

So why haven't you deleted Tinder yet. You know that it's a waste of time. At best you can spend a month swiping and meetup (I didn't say hookup) with some one half your looks level. I.e. 8/10 Chad can at best hope for a 4/10 braphog or Asian roastie (and not the good kind)

Attached: IMG_20190625_160156_438.jpg (720x1101, 146K)

Cope

what a cute trap wtf

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-143956.png (720x1280, 972K)

>Use tinder since its inception
>Regularly meetup and bang women
>Meetup with a few that look nothing like their photos
>Bang them anyway because they were nice
>One day go on date with roastie
>Coolest roastie I ever met
>We bang
>We still bang a year and a half later but now we live together

You just gotta meet as many women as possible until you find one that you gel with.

she look so stupid
I have no motivation to talk to any of these retards
tfw low sex drive

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-144000.png (720x1280, 363K)

Attached: 1561387408287.jpg (1920x2080, 1.89M)

So I was swiping the other day and my mates girlfriend of 2 years came up. How do I break this to him? I don't want to be the one to hurt my bro but he needs to know.

Attached: IMG_20190625_161340_905.jpg (720x631, 95K)

Just screencap her profile and show him. It's not you who're hurting him, it's her.

Does anyone have the one where he starts fucking traps?

Same scenario here user. Exact same

Attached: 1560357046646.jpg (440x351, 9K)

Fuck you user

Attached: 1558043028061.jpg (431x517, 86K)

Sauce on trap plz

Why aren't you having just as much as her?

Something seems off about the eyes, is that the make-up, or am I just seeing things?

Attached: 20190626_011838.png (172x59, 16K)

I just want the fucking joke.

Souless that's why

Attached: w3ApBOQ.jpg (1078x622, 243K)

Attached: IMG_20190211_212204.jpg (1305x1265, 125K)

It's worse when you know that she's probably not 19

Attached: 1516446685798.png (1060x1288, 74K)

Case in point. With the legendary god himself

Attached: VtMCssS.jpg (438x600, 110K)

The soulless dead eyes of a drug-filled woman who will end up in a low-pay low-intelligence job because she can't do better. On the outside she is dancing and lusting but in the inside she is broken and empty. While her vagina get looser and looser every night, she worries about settling down and meeting the right man, who will be just the same as her anyway--hollow, mindless, and living life according to the people around him. These people have no souls and you can see it in the lack of focus of their watering eyes.

you creatde a thread to reply to a bait thread

from scale 80 to 100 how much autism you got?

Attached: IMG_20170511_34534.jpg (492x621, 50K)

I honestly dont want that to happen to me man, I love my wagie job and the people I work with but I want more out of life then working a job for 8 1/2 hours and go to the gym every day!!! AHhhhhhhhh!!!

Attached: 1561291670030.png (800x476, 410K)

Attached: LeafyGallery4.jpg (185x291, 11K)

I'm sure you're way better than what you perceive her to be sad little virgins

it takes like 1 minute to use up 100 likes and because I'm guy I only spend 2 minutes a day on texting matches

That trap looks better than most girls on Tinder

she will tell him it's just to feel pretty, the fuckins slut.

i’m gonna be honest with you dude this is an exceptionally good looking trap

>some beta will marry that one day

How much do you want to bet that she's an NPC with no inner voice?

It depends on where you are. How you retards haven't figured this out yet is beyond me. Yes, in Orange County, you're going to have a rough time. In Missoula, you'll be slaying.
Inb4
>just move your entire life bro
If your entire life revolves around not getting pussy, either nut up or shut up.

1000 cock stare

You’re not wrong. Not gonna go on some incel tier rant but chicks this overtly sexual always have some sort of issues deep within. I have first hand experience with this . This sluts will make terrible mothers one day

Actually this. I hope my son gets this mindset in the future.

>inb4 narcissistic fucker
Girls do the same and I don't blame them for taking their chances. It's completely fine.

Attached: 1522120799939.jpg (781x767, 73K)

imagine if you invested 19 years of your life into that and she was your daughter...Is this why 50s is peak suicide years for men?

This trap has been whoring himself all over Jow Forums this last week

>implying she was raised with a father

this picture legit paralyzed me. i need to think about my life.

Attached: blanket dog.jpg (1132x967, 119K)

>Chad fucks a lot od girls
Based!
>girl fucks a lot of guys
She's literally cattle with no inner thoughts and a degenerate :(

Are there more pics? Haha just as a joke I want to see her benis

Would Still rape him tho

>men an women are different!
Yes and?

Yes men and women are different but why only women can't enjoy sex?

jesus that is so fucked. just have a calm discussion with him and maybe have some proof that she is so she doesn't try some shedevil reverse slander magic and make you out to be the bad guy. your bro deserves better and if he is indeed a bro he should see it for what it is and not shoot the messenger

LMFAO NIGGA
Like just fuck traps and twinks you bitch
Stop crying
>WAAAAAHH muh stacey
>WWWAAAAAHHH why are women sluts
Just don't fuck women nigga it's that EZ

Twinks are loyal, will never lie to you about their relationships. Always ready to slobber your dick up and swallow your (and their own) cum.

Women are gay as fuck
>makeup
>periods
>not always sucking your dick when you want it
Yeah right like I'm gonna deal with that GAY SHIT, miss me with that you closet homos.

Fucking a trap or a twink is the highest of highest test.
>degrade a man for your own ego
>make him receive your babby batter
>make him wish his ass was a vagina
I DECLARE THIS THE HIGHEST OF HIGH TEST ACTS.

In summary, loyal, dtf, honest, survives on a diet of pure cum; unlike women, this is actually worth your time.
Peace out faggots.

Because women sleeping around naturally repulses men in the same way insects might repulse some.
I mean they're free to sleep around as much as they want but they shouldn't expect anything but that natural repulsion for it, wether the guys show it outwardly or not. Goes doubly when it comes to anything more than a one-night stand.

They can, then they're a slut

are you a pedophile?

>there will never be a day of the rope

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (620x330, 18K)

I'm a man and I prefer women with a healthy amount of sexual experience. Does that make me a minority? Likely not.
When men fantasize, they think of girls who know their way under the sheets, not some delusional virgin girl. Why would they want something different in real life?

eunuch bros unite

I hope you son (if youll ever have one) will be a massive faggot and it will make you off yourself

The truth is that women are just slightly smarter robot or animal. They can't think of their own and have always to mirror ideas they heart or social interactions they seen. Every man should understand this and take voting rights from women as soon as possible. You wouldnt let your dog vote would you? What would dog possible vote for? The one who will give him more meat of course and women want more meat. Inside their roast beef. Thats why they are voting for uncontroled immigration from other nations so brownskins will rail them 24/7. No joke.

use the lock and key analogy. if a key opens many locks it is a master key, if a lock is opened my many keys then it is a shit lock

>you can have an ugpy slut but you never see an ugly stud

What does that say about the standards of men?

It's a minority of men that ruin it for the rest of us I feel like.

men pump and dump a lot and they are clearly doing better than women at pretty much everything aren't they? so it doesn't affect them in the same way

I met my current girlfriend on Tinder. Neither of us actually used Tinder to look for relationships, but we both had it to casually swipe through people. We matched and talked for a bit, then I ended up seeing her at a bar and got her number. We've been dating for 2 years and she's bar none the best girlfriend I've ever had.

Tinder is a mess and 9/10 people on their are either narcissistic or pathetic, but it kinda worked for me.

Cuck

I remember him, or at least the person posting his pictures. Cute though. I miss him. :(

Women
> are more likely to finish high school
> less aggressive
> are better students
> more forgiving/empathic

But sure, men take society to le new heights

>Does that make me a minority? Likely not.
Globally absolutely.
Even within western men, most likely.
>When men fantasize
They do it in varied ways and not whatever Cosmo says they do. Few people I know give a shit about them knowing "their way under the sheets", arguably they care if they're a prude and/or a starfish like so many supposedly experienced women turn out to be.

I'm not gay, retard. My long term goal is finding a cute intelligent girl who's into the sciences or one who is at least traditional and making a family.

I can fuck twinks if I want. I broke up with my last gf and I'm burnt out from the gay shit "women" these days come with. Really, they're all just like little girls with issues and they piss me off.

Just fuck trannies, that's what I did after my break-up and it feels great, plus you can claim it isn't gay at all and you're just an open-minded guy.

ok this bait became too obvious for even a pea brained male like myself to entertain

SHUT THE FUCK UP >Anonymous 06/25/19(Tue)17:07:28 No.513
STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FITNESS YOU FUCKING PEDO FAGGOTS
SAAAAAAAAAGE

None of these even matter and two are weaknesses

>im not gay
>i can fuck twinks
>gay shit "women" come up with
You still got time to come out, user. It's still June. Be proud of who you really are.

Care to disprove any of my claims, if they're bait?
Or maybe it's such a big shocker that there are people on this echochamber board that do posses different opinions.

>are more likely to finish high school

irrelevant, also education is gynocentric anyway

>less aggressive

a bad thing

>are better students

see my first point about gynocentrism, also women don't have independant thought and can only operate within a narrow spectrum like a school setting that's why they suck in the real world

>more forgiving/empathic

a bad thing

It’s not pedo to like teenage boys faggot

THIS