Is looking at pretty women doing anything good for me like boosting testosterone or is it just harmful dopamine shit

Is looking at pretty women doing anything good for me like boosting testosterone or is it just harmful dopamine shit

Attached: f327f73bcef2aaa0ebaa73c42edb21d7.jpg (564x634, 41K)

Sauce

Attached: 1561481715405.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

Lmao guys imagine pressing your hard swelling cockhead in between her soft wet lips into her warm tight mouth and blowing a 1/4 cup of warm sticky cum down her slick throat, haha.

Pic... unrelated?
>implying that's a woman

Don't have to imagine she's my gf

from an evolutionary standpoint, what would be the benefit of dopamine downregulation from behavior that is critical to your survival as a species?
dopamine is a survival mechanism, and in my experience, people who religiously do no fap are way more neurotic than people who just jerk off/fuck whenever they feel like it, though this is anecdotal.

Post nudes

I literally get depressed if I don't make decent eye contact with at least one 7+ girl a day.

It's not downregulation it's reduction in sensitivity. Your brain only produces a finite amount of dopamine. If you use it all you'll lack motivation and feel like shit. You'll also dull your dopamine receptors by indulging in it, similarly to any other stimulant drug like cocaine or meth. You'll need an increasingly higher amount to feel good.

Sorry dude I fucked her

>It's not downregulation it's reduction in sensitivity.

what do you think downregulation is? it's an adaption to having too much dopamine in your brain, the loss of sensitivity is the downregulation, stimulant addiction works the opposite way most drugs work, you need to keep increasing the dose because you have fewer dopamine receptors available.

But jerking off does not have the same effect on your brain as meth lmao.

Stimulant drugs are addictive because they hijack your brain's reward center.

Jerking off is not a drug ffs, if you compulsively jerk off you are probably dopamine seeking, this is not caused directly by jerking off, you are not wired to become addicted to jerking off, excessive masturbation can be a symptom of low dopamine, but is not the direct cause.

post face

some brazilian mutt in a blonde wig who dates another brazilian muttlet who looks like he should be in ms-13

Not the person you answered but i think i am addicted and i masturbate not for the joy but lowering horniness but it seems like it doesn't work

>testosterone … dopamine
They're correlative.

Dry orgasms.

Dopamine is produced from an amino acid or a further substrate, L-DOPA (available OTC).

Taking metabolites of neurochemicals potentiates the consistency of effects from stimulants.

You don't think being able to bust a nut to 10/10 female hijacks your brain's reward center? What would be the purpose of seeking sex or love companion from brain's reward center if you bust nuts to models daily?

perspective*

It's about standards.

If masturbation is foregoing a more interesting lifestyle …

OFC it's reasonable getting up and going somewhere whenever nakedness-defining sexual stimulation is seeming most interesting.

No, you need to have a successful interaction with an attractive woman. Even having a conversation will increase test. Testosterone is the achievement hormone, not just a sex hormone.

Attached: tim-lochner-shuten.jpg (891x1200, 145K)

And the reverse is true. Seeing an attractive woman and "failing" to have a successful interaction with her lowers your testosterone.

No. That's fucking gay.