What routine can I do to get the thickest ass possible while deliberately neglecting exercising anything above the...

What routine can I do to get the thickest ass possible while deliberately neglecting exercising anything above the waist?

Attached: green.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

>this girl will never be able to change her ugly mug

why's life so unfair bros

she looks like she dates black men

Because they are the ones that are going to provide what she needs. Whites once were the ones who were able to provide but they cucked themselves really hard (mostly in america) by slavery. They breeded niggers specifically to be genetic freaks but did not have a longterm plan on how to contain them. Ofcourse a amazing white woman will choose a genetic freak over the average white guy.

SS + GOMAD
Not even memeing

Greyskull but the exercises are literally nothing but squat, hip thrust, hip flexon and whatever leg accessories you want that day. Throw in back extensions for butt dimples.

Time to get off Jow Forums buddy

Nah, he's just on the wrong board.
Your containment zone is here:

Go dialate, tranny.

My guy you are legit closeted.

Came here to post this

Attached: ad2d.jpg (638x479, 81K)

She's going to turn into an obese whale as she gets older.

Thin chicks are where it's at.

Hip thrusts. I'm talking glute bridges. Every single day.

Attached: 1552872877262.png (423x956, 522K)

Not that user, and I would totally smash that ass BUT she is wearing a ton of make up.
Would not breed.

Nice try jew. Youre not gonna bait anyone

Cock squats

Seriously, the more anal sex women do the bigger their asses become

she looks like a manlet, not a single feminine feature. this has got to be a tranny..

IMAGINE

Attached: 75ABC308-CC42-4D7F-84A4-5185C806904A.png (1066x600, 435K)

literally this

Lots of cycling has a bad habit of giving people thunder buns and keg legs. You could also try getting a hiking backpack that sends the weight to the hips, loading it up with bricks, and go day hiking or just squats.

who the fuck would actually read all this text?