Are you bigger than a vegan?

Are you bigger than a vegan?

Attached: Vegan Badass.png (1260x1389, 2.02M)

no but at least i'm white

Half is still white

No

If you add one drop of chocolate to a glass of milk, you now have chocolate milk

Look at the size of his head.

He's not looking so healthy

80% of 11 year old girls are bigger than the average vegan.

Attached: 1548685504827.jpg (400x400, 67K)

That's not even true

it kind of is. it's definitely not milk if you add anything else, so what is it?

I'm a vegan but I consume the flesh of lesser vegans. That way I keep growing stronger and bigger.

If you took a DNA test you almost certainly wouldn’t be 100% white, so what does that make you?

OHNONONONONONONOO

Attached: 1553993283801.png (898x962, 525K)

how's bill gates doing?

What's wrong with it?

would lick those armpits

is that cellulite?
eat too much orange and your skin turns into orange

most native european people actually are 100% european going back thousands of years. the milk analogy offers the same loop hole: milk will typically contain a few particles of dust, perhaps a drop of tap water that was already in the glass you poured the milk in, perhaps traces of micro-plastics from packaging. all categories break down if you zoom in close enough. with perfect knowledge you can't affirm any simple, large categories any more. milk is suddenly a mix of all sorts of things and so are people, genetically or otherwise. however, when someone is a half or quarter mutt then that certainly puts him in a completely different category than people who may have 1-2% random shit in there from hundreds of years ago. just like a glass of milk is certainly "chocolate milk" if you deliberately add chocolate in an amount the drinker will be able to taste. if I can easily SEE that someone isn't fully european then he isn't european. the european/asian/african/australian categories are meaningful, even if they shouldn't be taken too far in terms of accuracy/"purity".

It's a shame you had to reply with such an extensive answer because the other guy is a literal retard. But good answer nontheless.

Except races aren't milk and chocolate.

DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR HAIR

RETARD

One drop of chocolate doesn’t change the color of the milk

Wtf his head looks pasted on top of those arms.

okay, so don't compare one drop to having a nigger parent then.

Your videos must not be doing well

you must be amerimutt