Is PPL and bulking a good combination...

is PPL and bulking a good combination? im a skellyton that is trying to gain weight but i simply cant no matter how much i stuff my face with food and milk. i eat 2 bowls of lentil soup every day, 5 eggs, 2 scoops of whey, 1 piece of rye bread and 1 big glass of milk, and whatever i get served by my mother and before anyone mentions it there is nothing weird with living with your mother when you are in your twenties, fuck off.
my stats: 184 cm tall, 78 kg weight.

Attached: attractiveness.png (659x499, 555K)

The one single picture that kills Jow Forums.
Nice numbers, though.

What the fuck that's me on the right, they used my picture

if you actually counted your caloric intake it would be lower than it should be

i dont know how to count it very well, i just guess, bread is probably 50 kcal, and soup is 500

You're guessing wrong. Measure your food and find out how many calories your actually eating. It will be less than what it should be.
Fat people do this same shit in reverse where they guess that a slice of pizza is only 100 calories.

PPL is the routine which requires the most calories to bulk on. Start tracking your calories. From what you mention including whatever garbage your mom cooks you dont eat more than 2000 calories a day. Aim for 3000 a day.

how much is 3000?

I don’t see much of a difference between the two. If the guy on right lost more weight his jawline would be more visible like left pic.

but the right is fat and proably a lanklet fuck lanklets i hate lanklkets so much

I look like the guy on the right, but have more hair, bushier eyebrows and i'm also 6'5 225 lean
and pulled more pussy than the guy on the left most probably

Bump

1000 more than 2000

Guy on the right looks older while the guy on the left looks like a child and he's probably 5'4 too

Fugg, i look like the guy to the right and i'm 25, am i going to look like a child for the rest of my life?

>fat
>lanklet

So similar yet so different. Maybe its because the photographer intentionally tried to make them look alike as much as its physically possible. Shirt color, haircut style, complexion, neutral face and so on.
Reminder that millimeters of asymmetry gets you a life on hard mode.

Attached: 1361835094358.jpg (345x365, 14K)

>tfw look like the guy on the left but with acne
So close but yet so far.

>left looks like the kind of beta who can't take bantz and is insecure about his girlfriend

>right looks like a bro who has used his shortcomings to develop loyalty to his good friends and has a great sense of humor

as crazy as it sounds, most of the problems on the right can be taken care of by drinking a lot of water and eating at least 60% anti-inflammatory foods every day

How old? Have you tried fasting?

what is flammatroy food?

You are projecting. In my experience its more likely short and ugly guys who cannot take any form of banter and are super bitter as a result of insecurities because they are ugly. Its a vicious cycle. If a guy is attractive and takes shit personal thers a very good chance they are narcissistic.

so having dumbo ears that sick out is considered more attractive??

>tfw I resemble the attractive one
:D nod bad :---D
inb4 bost face

Attached: well fugggggg.jpg (480x360, 11K)

post face fellow spudrobro

>imblying this is not my best picture

Attached: RQ21.jpg (928x1236, 255K)

Chad is a fucking hyperbole. In my university class of 100 guys, large majority are between 4/10 to 7/10. There only few guys that are good looking but even they are not true chads as they arent that funny nor do they lead us. They are just good with girls because girls like good looks. So this is like 5 guys in 100 hundred. All the rest gotta try their best