Lads it's so fucking hot

I can't run and the heat is making me feel too fatigued to train. Wtf I just want to sit inside with the curtains closed

Attached: Brit.jpg (711x697, 237K)

white people absolutely wilting in completely normal temperatures is by far my favourite thing about summer

lose some clothes

Sucks being a subhuman who can’t handle the sun

Lmao i go running shirtless in phoenix at 2 in the afternoon during the summer. Have you tried not being a pussy?

> i go running shirtless in phoenix at 2 in the afternoon during the summer.
You're either the blackest black or lying. Either way enjoy your heat stroke.

you know what separates the great from the good? it's days like these and the choice they make user.

its not even that hot mate

Imagine boasting about being a retard

I’m not white and can’t stand the heat. My body wasn’t made for anything hotter than 75 degrees Fahrenheit

You’re a faggot.
I spent 8 hours today deadlifting chunks of concrete and brick into a wheelbarrow and hauling it up a mountain of rubble to dump it.
I got through 4 litres of water.
No need to run around in Lycra on roads like a homosexual with a deathwish.

You should have tried harder in achool

What the fuck are you talking about? It's relatively chilly and rainy here, where the fuck are you?

>Wtf I just want to sit inside with the curtains closed

Whats wrong with that? Just wait until night time when its cooler and then run. But make sure to carry a weapon just in case you get mugged, Fool

It's been humid as fuck everywhere I've been these last two days and that ranges from Southampton to Liverpool.

gesundheit

I'm in Blackpool. Pls no bully

Meh, here in Leam Spa it's not cold or anything but damn I hate this depressing weather (foreigner here).

Brexit means brexit dick head. GO HOME

Same, today is Push day and I already tried some warm-up and almost died instantly from dehydration.

Right after I get my degree mate, don't worry, no one wants to leave in this shithole ;)

Attached: 1504356723679.jpg (492x388, 39K)

Inferior education generally means inferior country. What third world hole are you from?

That’s ok fella thanks for the overprice tuition fee

I tried running too the other day and could only do half of what I usually do. The humidity kills me

Pls be aware that exercising in a weather with over 60% humidity and temperatures around 40 celsius is actually going to cook you from the inside.
Don't do it

It depends on where you are. OP is in the UK and I'm not sure how hot it is there, but I live in South Carolina where in the summer the temperature stays around 95 degrees with 100% humidity, so exercise outside is terrible for everyone

At least someone shares these feels

I sit in an 75C sauna for 45 minutes daily

If that is true, you are probably infertile by now

UK doesn't have AC so its fucking hot inside too

Are you retarded

It's 11pm here and still 90°F with 61% humidity. I'm not used to this hell.

Spotted the nigger

Your Summer is literally my Winter you limpdick pommy fag

Attached: 1531559375938734169675.png (1284x980, 1.76M)

quit being a lil bitch I'm in Florida and I just got done lifting in my garage, it's like 110 degrees in there

I work on a roof in the heat slinging shingle, I still run if I keep myself hydrated enough. If not I’m too beat

Run at night. That’s what I started doing and I’m slowly acclimatizing.

Why can't you assholes buy window ACs

Fucking kek

because its not hot, everyone in the uk is a moaning cunt they'll moan when its cold and they'll moan whens its hot

thats it, its 14 degrees here and its 'too hot'

Mate it is fucking hot here don’t lie.

Because it’s hot for about two weeks of the year. Not worth the cost for most people.

nonwhites bitching and moaning in completely normal temperatures is my favorite thing about winter.

>Lmao i go running shirtless in phoenix at 2

Attached: 1539130951236.jpg (398x606, 28K)

If OP is in the southeast, its not the heat that's a problem, its the humidity. Southwest fags won't get it.

Yeah I’m south east and I think you’re right. I’m in Sussex and it’s 83% humidity right now. Fucking awful.

Lmao

Google sauna and fertility, brainlet.

I just googled weather sussex. It's literally 20 degrees during the day and never hotter than 26 the whole week. Can you stop being dainty fucks?

We’ve just established it’s not the heat, it’s the humidity. It’s fucking sticky.

I live in St. Louis MO which is basically the sweaty crotch of the U.S. climate. You Brits don't know what "it's not the heat, it's the humidity" even means.

what am i lying about, go to turkey, america or phoenix arizona you'll know what sticky is

I used to travel to the states a lot, especially Florida. Trust me, I know what you’re saying but you lot have AC and are prepared for it- we’re not.

because its not hot ye little tool, our weather doesn't compare to america stop crying ye nugget

Yeah, that make sense I'm mostly just having fun with you. Actually this year we've had tons of ran in the late Spring and Summer so far so it has been surprisingly pleasant here as long as you aren't getting flooded.

So get one of those heavy duty fans.