Why do you lift?

I lift because I was born into this world.

Attached: FightFight.jpg (1015x1016, 410K)

I just don't feel like stopping

Attached: 1561159580658.jpg (2133x3188, 1.6M)

I lift because someone told me I should and I enjoy doing it.

Attached: JustLiftDUde.png (806x861, 97K)

To bench the future.

Attached: 69062152_p0.jpg (1080x1596, 514K)

Eren is the ultimate Chad.

To be stronger, faster, with better endurace.
also to get gf

Because I want to kill r9k incels like you

to hurt the guy in the mirror

>For my ancestors
to mirror their strenght and aesthetics
>for my gf (future wife)
because I want her to have a powerful attractive partner she'll never have thoughts about leaving
>for my descendants
(basically children) because I want them to have a father and then a grandfather they can look up to and respect

Attached: IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT.jpg (630x630, 109K)

>Tfw could do a top tier Chadren cosplay but manlet
If only I somewhat resembled Levi instead.

Attached: fuck.jpg (960x1226, 120K)

Why isnt his back muscular?
Every other shirtless Eren is stacked

I started martial arts to impress a girl.
I started lifting to get better at martial arts.

Now I lift because it is good for my body and I want to feel good and not be sick.

To fuck women 20 years youger than me.
>protip: it worked

Attached: pobrane.jpg (201x251, 12K)

So you’re 23, huh?

nice

No.

KEK.

Jelly virgin samefag.

I lift because the body and mind are inextricably linked. I want to cultivate, if nothing else, a long, happy, healthy life

Actually based.
Samefag.

Because I'm a sperg.

Attached: 1499884006729.png (500x949, 178K)

Because lanklets aren't gonna mog themsel..
oh, nvm.

I need something to do between work and boxing.

Because in this world, the only thing we truly own is the body we shape every day.

Attached: gKDZK7Av62i7HFYt7746jhlsbrUENdAlsLkjN119CAo.jpg (1050x1584, 474K)

So my face matches my body.

I found that grappling with weaker guys, even if they are heavier sometimes is easy as fuck. A strong lower back strengthened by deadlifts makes pinning people down so eas and escaping got easier as well..

Attached: combat.png (780x790, 543K)

Attached: phag.png (276x217, 33K)

I lift because I want to be able to squat like my favourite potato fueled autismo. That and maybe mildly and temporarily impress women.

Based Artoria poster

Attached: Pa pa.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Based and researchpilled.

What's that manga called?

You got it boss

That's "Attack on Titan" or "Shingeki no Kyojin"

because if I don't I'll probably have a midlife crisis when I'm 30 and start lifting anyway, so I may as well start now

Attached: kaij.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

I'd be in jail if I didn't.

Physical pain is nice than emotional pain

THIS

Same desu.

Based
a
s
e
desab

I was fat and wanted to be healthy but now I'm not sure.

On one hand, I would love to get big but on the other I don't like the idea of my passion or hobby being lifting. I just wanted it to be something I do for health. I guess I need a good fitness goal in mind but I'm not sure what I'll do once I get there.

Sometimes I think about just switching to a 3 day, weighted dips, weighted pull ups, pistol squat and ab workout.
Then I think I'll see some buff guy and it will make me wish I had stuck to lifting.

Any advice anons?

I started lifting because i havn't felt love in 2 years. Havn't had sex in 1. It's time to change this body untill i dont hate myself.

>Has the ability to turn Titan whenever he feels pain
>Does nothing and watches his mum get eaten, like a cvck
>Gets beaten by his sister at everything
>Not Chad enough to fuck the fit blonde Titan
>Is always whining like a bitch and virtue signalling
>Chad
Kys

Shes not his sister ok
He become chad after s3 in the manga

Getting buff for the upcoming race war

Attached: freedom.png (640x688, 286K)

Lad, would parents happen to be siblings?

For my whole life I’ve basically been friendless and no matter what I do I always find myself being rejected by other friend groups. I found one to be a part of Junior year but it was basically a group of social outcasts. In the Spring Break I was at a party at one of my friends houses and I got drunk. It wasn’t the first time I got drunk, but this time all of my social inadequacies, failures and general status of being an outcast hit me like a freight train and I went to the yard at the next house that night and just cried my eyes out. Two guys found me and cheered me up, but I could tell they were doing it because they didn’t want to be assholes, not because they liked me. In April I started lifting, thinking that if I’m confident in my own body then I can improve my behavior and myself. As the school year came to a close I shut myself off from so many people because I was so fucking ashamed of myself(I still am, but not as much). At my graduation ceremony someone in my class called me a kid, yes I look that young. I want to do whatever I can to get better with my lifts as college comes up and to be seen as a strong man, not some weak child. I want to be a role model, not an example of what not to be.

Attached: 82D09C8E-AC6A-4E6A-97D3-A7317BC2ED7E.png (205x246, 12K)

Diddlys for the King.
Gotta save the future.

Attached: sa.jpg (780x1091, 54K)

My friend, we all are lonely, be it at the start of our lives, or onwards down the road. Make the most of your time now, in a sense, appreciate the fact the you don't have to waste time on sometimes pointless interactions, and build yourself up, most people are a bit insecure, so they look to bask in the light of others. Be that light
>pic related

Attached: 1560210893049.jpg (500x726, 92K)

i know that if i dont exercise i get nervous and anxious about anything wich leads me to take bad decision and get depressed.
i dont want to go back to that, also being at least average on looks its nice, plus all the mongolian criptography i read is about jacked dudes with unwavering will

Attached: 1553965980410.jpg (720x519, 20K)

faggot

>mongolian criptography
kek

I don't want to be the one people defend all the time, I want to be independent. I refuse to be guy that is nice and hangs out with all normie losers with no personality. (almost done)
I have to get past anger issues. (starting)

Attached: CmAzF-XWgAE2p6d.jpg (675x1200, 89K)

Thank you, user. I do strive to be someone who is looked up to and someone who makes the most of what he has. I think the more I improve myself, the more I will live rather than exist.

That is the plan, stick to it through thick and thin, make it count. It's only really going to affect you in the long run

Attached: 1561491286384.jpg (680x680, 84K)

he was truly a nigger

Who are those characters? The ones doing the cosplaying, I mean

Because it cultivates discipline

Getting stronger gives me confidence

It clears my mind

Its fun

I have really shitty genetics and have to do whatever I can to look good

1- for her
2- my face ugly
3- it gives me the illusion im accomplishing something

Attached: gdfhht.png (586x732, 540K)

>tfw the only reason I lift is because life is so frustratingly difficult right now and use it as a form of punishment for letting myself get to this point

Attached: 1DE665C5-9C23-46CD-AECB-C56AEB6706A2.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>destiny
beeeyyyyydaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1296343656907.jpg (464x370, 66K)

I like feeling thicc

>That big belly on the one on the bottom
s-source?

Not even memeing
Almost died a while back
Read the manga(Sun ken rock, bretty good)
Kept up with my main inspiration Ross edgley
I properly feel alive again and want to become as strong and fast as I can get.
I genuinely feel happy while lifting and it reminds me of my ultimate life goal everytime.
When I get a nasty arm or leg pump I can feel the the muscle fibers tensing and relaxing with each movement I make, when the muscles get so pumped my skin feels like it's gonna rip. This shit makes me feel like I'm not a just speck of carbon in the vast universe. Lifting has become more than an interest or a hobby it's become an integral part of my life.

Attached: ken-training-790x1133.jpg (790x1133, 332K)

why does he say buck in this one and not buff

I will never have sex.

I am a pathetic virgin who doesn't understand how to connect with people.

I engage in lifting and have the audacity to call it my hobby knowing full well I secretly hope at some point in the future I can declare myself fit and I will also magically become social because this is a fantasy born of the desperation I feel when I hear everyone around me involved in systems I will never understand engaging in the consummation of love that I disdain as slutty because I’m afraid if I can't find a reason to dismiss rampant sexuality, I won't have any grounds to lie to myself and say that my involuntary abstinence is in some twisted mangled way a good thing

In the end I believe that proceeding down the path of arbitrary engagement will lead to some form of rehabilitation where I slowly overcome my social anxiety but the truth is I choose not to improve for fear that my already existing inability to communicate should not be exposed, and this creates a feedback loop where I find myself unable to involve myself in other people's lives for the very reason I’m insecure in the first place

In the end I am the culmination of the biological desires for a human being to form a family unit and the hardwired drive for sexual gratification mixing with a cultural obsession with pure true love and ultimate selfless devotion to another human being fuelled by an obsession with anime as an outlet for the emotional variety I don't experience in real life

I am a failed human being

I am a failed psyche

This is my fault

Gay.

if lifting feels like punishment then you're doing it wrong

It’s the only part of my life that’s progressing

Attached: C472AE25-AE25-4926-BE79-3D4F88E5F3AF.jpg (466x500, 23K)

For the one I couldn’t save

No I dont think hes muslim or jewish

I can just lift the pain away, r-right guys?

Attached: images(13).jpg (273x185, 8K)

Because I want to be strong enough to bring twenty men down with me when I die.

They're all Carol from OK K.O, she's just a MILF that got thicker over time

rule34 says Idlecil and paheal says Idlecum so idk

Attached: 1561268516608.png (1280x1913, 2.37M)

Mostly to Mogg other guys and watch how they act around me. Had another guy today try to out-alpha me in the gym. I just walked in, put my stuff away and sat there drinking a pre-workout shake. As soon as I get up he walks over to me and tried to stare me down I was basically super relaxed, chill and calm so I just looked at his eyes as he quickly looked away. Idk why they keep doing this to me but I really don't want any trouble with anyone

Next time a guy does this I'm going to just say hey and see how they react. They keep doing this to me

deep

>Just another guy at gym
>Hamplanet walks in and sits down, chair audibly taking strain
>Starts sucking on a mcdonalds extra large chocolate milkshake
>Fascinated with the raw size of this unit
>He catches me staring and licks his lips
>Oh shit don't eat me lol

To smash thots duh

I lift to inspire others to reach their own potential.

Attached: One_For_All_Fanart.jpg (850x1201, 199K)

He's literally the biggest aplha male in the snk world

>He catches me staring and licks his lips
>Oh shit don't eat me lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you cheeky bastard

Attached: giphy.webm (480x364, 1.68M)

Have a second (you)

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Just add 1 more pl8 m8

based

I don't.

>I lift because I was born into this world
you sound like a fag

Attached: I lift for jpg.jpg (500x839, 78K)

I don't like it when my friends treat me like I'm weak

Attached: 1506066170260.jpg (667x1000, 245K)

I'm so lonely and horny.

I do it because she's so cute.
[spoiler]I also do it so I can pick up heavy stuff whenever I need to[/spoiler]

Attached: 1536318301989.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

for him

Attached: zyzzphysique.png (409x389, 227K)

how to get gf

Faggot.

YOU'RE cute, user

T-thanks. You're nice and you could have easily called me a faggot. You're gonna make it.
>inb4 someone else does it

Attached: 1545227051525.jpg (850x965, 109K)

Gimme your that dick then you twink

To keep me from doing drugs

Have sex

I would if I could haha

No. Seriously.

Have sex.

I have sex with my own hand every night haha

nigga sex is gay just be talking to people until ur good at it