Go ahead, drink (((it)))

inc.com/geoffrey-james/scientists-just-discovered-that-drinking-coffee-does-something-absolutely-amazing-to-your-body.html

Attached: nsjldfbslfbsl.png (792x416, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/desjT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post the text or get lost fucking faggot, we don't need the clickbait.

wow that's realy interesting i'll have a caramel ice frappucino with cream pleas

WoW COFFEE helps FIGHT OBESITY and TASTES ABSOLUTELY AMAZING from STARBUCKS improves OVERALL HEALTH, I totally just NEED a mocha frapsies rn :)))

Science says coffee does this one weird trick and the internet is freaking out XD XD

Since OPs being a massive faggot: archive.fo/desjT

Actually don't even bother. The entire article is broscience on fat. Nothing new was learned. It's still an antioxidant and reduces cancer and type 2 diabetes is all. That's apparently equates to "extending your life" for fat fucks.

This is assuming black coffee by the way, not the sugary shit they call coffee in starbucks

It said caffeine fights health problems, not coffee
More monster energy for me

The cafeinejew strikes again

good to know.
>crack
>siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Science man say this so this bad!

Coffee is based, you fucking faggot.

Jow Forums assumes "coffee" is the double cream wet dream from starbucks, which actually are terrible for you. In reality, a cup of black coffee does not negatively affect your health.

Coffee is good. If you're a (rather too) calm person, it gives you a boost, and if you do intellectual work, that does matter. Of course if you're a stressed-out office slave the local coffee machine is actually hurting you, but you already have other problems anyway.

Science is so fucking cringe

I only drink matcha

I only drink black coffee and have so for my entire life. I've never even tasted coffee with anything extra in it

>MFW for breakfast I drank 30 oz. of Black coffee and a slice of Dutch Apple Pie.

Attached: ErictrumpthefirstsonofAmerica.jpg (430x582, 144K)

the gritty green tea thing?

Longevity studies always seemed like a meme to me. Are they really strictly controlling someone's entire life for a study? Of course not.

Only one I trust is the one showing endurance athletes being more likely to get heart attacks (50%) with their advanced heart scarring. Because you can actually see that.

This, they're little bitches about it. Only reason I see to not have a cup or two a day of black coffee, even light roasted, is if you're a teetotaler who doesn't want any drugs in the system. Not shitting on that either, it's a good thing to work towards.

Matcha is used for tea ceremonies and cooking. It tastes like shit when you try to make daily tea with it.

>Longevity studies always seemed like a meme to me
I won't say I'm confident about them, but the studies that indicate a caloric restricted diet increase longevity seem plausible, only because they have been repeated on dozens of generations of mice.

crazy how people have different taste, totally fucked up, preposterous to be honest

I forgot to consider mice. That's actually what tipped researchers off to myocardial fibrosis in a sport that's supposed to be "good for your heart." I try to keep my workouts to 45-55 minutes now.

You can drink what you want but try the real shit. Seriously the only people I knew who drank matcha just do it because they didn't know what to buy for brewing real tea.

>I try to keep my workouts to 45-55 minutes now.
All workouts or your Cardio portion?

To anyone who read the study: Is this due to the caffeine or do the same effects hold for decaf?

I wouldn't call it it a study. More like blah blah coffee has antioxidants blah blah, we're not really sure.

I skip cardio because I usually get a good heartrate just not resting too long between sets. Sometimes push the prowler slowly for more resistance but I get gains just lifting. I don't play a sport that requires long term endurance and everything I'm interested in is just strength or HIIT at best.

No I'm not fat.

>skipping cardio

Attached: 1540657047593.png (1536x2560, 2.86M)

>I'm interested in is just strength or HIIT at best.
Ahh I was going to ask about HIIT. It may not be as good for endurance as cardio, but supposedly it gets better results for pure calorie burn compared to cardio.

I'm talking about the study that was referenced in the article. Apparently the positive fat burning effects are observed for caffeine only.

I never tried coffee and never will. For me it's considered a drug, and i am st8 edge

>160lbs fasted with abs, trying to escape twinkdom
>never done LISS cardio since my first 2 months of training
Seriously, rationally think about it. It's just a mantra people repeat.

For really fat people I think everyone can basically see a good diet, usually ketogenic, combined with something easy like taking a walk is enough to lose the excess fat. Making fat people do box jumps or 2 hour runs should be a crime.

For functional reasons I just think strength and some HIIT is more practical for everything. I could walk up a mountain when I was a 140lb never trained a day weakling. The strength makes most tasks easier and some HIIT will help with some tasks where you use submaximal strength over a short period of time like sex or manual labor. Every application of long term endurance training seems to relate to specific sports and I seriously doubt the long term health "benefits."

Don't crucify me, this is just how I view things based off what I've seen.

Holy fuck

>Skipping the showers after lifting
ISHYGDADT

Food is good for you goy, please eat it

>Go ahead, eat food, (((they))) want you to

Water is essential to your body

>Lmao, drink your jew liquid faggots

Exercise is healthy

>Yes, build more muscle to be better slave for (((them)))

Attached: r1.png (234x200, 22K)

Haven't read the article yet, but the fact that every cucked news outlet has reported on it has me worried

Attached: 1561577865616.png (883x851, 813K)

Coffee is a toxin and gives you fake energy from your immune system responding with adrenaline hehe

it tastes good though

(((op))) wants us to stop drinking coffee

How does he afford his 80 euro a day diet with no job?

Attached: 15230481046042.png (212x200, 17K)

Amerikeks can't even imagine preparing your own food and drinks at home instead of getting it from a fast food chain.

Sup Moshe

Coffee is ok in moderation, black, once a week or less, optimally caffeine should be used only when you know an odd day will require you to have more energy used. Tea is better. Water, diet, exercise, deep breathing and rest are the best ways to get more energy.

>It turns out, though, that coffee reduces your risk of cancer, Type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's, and heart disease, and increases your short-term focus and endurance while simultaneously increasing your life span.
Is it true or is it just shitty correlation?

based and true

based and iced americano, black

That's cause longevity is mostly determined genetically. My grandpa had multiple strokes, smoked, drank, worked in asbestos ridden buildings and lived to 81. Great grandpa lived to 105. How long you live probably is more genetically based than is commonly accounted for

>Try to kys
>Killing yourself removes a white person from earth
>Jews still win
Shieet

Lies. I am American and make coffee at home for pennies a cup.

It can fuck up your gut and nutrient absorption

lmao faggot make your own coffee

can't even fucking spell properly

literally incapable of true criticism

kek

further proof that Jow Forums (not the right wing) is fucking retarded