What's the best intermediate program; Texas Method or Madcow?

What's the best intermediate program; Texas Method or Madcow?

Attached: Texas Method Progression.jpg (382x133, 19K)

opinions on candito?

The guy on youtube? His channel is dead

theres a candito 6-week program

More complicated than it needs to be
That's advanced

Probably madcow until it stops working.

tm is better for early intermediates, madcow better for late intermediates

If you can put 5lbs on your 5RM every week, you are not yet an intermediate.

weekly progression is the definition of intermediate

Uh, yes you are? You stop being a novice once you can't make progress every session, every week is when you're an intermediate

bad
TM
this one for off-season
bad
agree

I still do it and I'm advanced you subhuman

Here was my progression
Early Intermediate: Madcow
Mid-Late Intermediate: TM 4 Day
If hit advanced on your lifts, do yourself a massive favor and get yourself a coach. Once you start moving serious weights, "hard work" and "progressive overload" stop working in the traditional sense, and you need someone both stronger and more experienced than you.

As an absolute subhuman with shit genetics, I couldnt progress on TM without getting fat as fuck. After coming from SS, I had no desire to keep getting fatter.
I would get destroyed on VD and then see no improvements on IDs, after 2-3 months I just couldnt get any stronger which leads to me believe that already had the strength before even starting the program.
After that I tried Candito while mantaining and I had excellent progress.

If you only want grueling gains, TM is prolly better. Madcow i find more doable in general, especially when life hits. Getting poor sleep day before or day after volume day on TM (or just having a rough day at work) could destroy me for the entire week. Never had the same experience with madcow. Shit still got tough but not even close to TM bad.

Life dictates whats the best program

fucking pussy lmao

Good for lower, suboptimal for bench
TM 4-day because it doesn’t have the Monday volume day that takes 3 hours

Heres your internet points for being hardcore bud, i heard they have more over at reddit, hurry and go collect em quick!

If you follow an LP with no fatigue management strategies and still make progress, you are a novice. Weekly progression is not how non-novice programs are set up.

>What's the best intermediate program
The more time you spend training the more you realize magic programs don't exist

I have deadlifted close to 300kg at below 90kg bw and my training has been basically a bro split

Monday:
Squat
Pullups

Wednesday:
Bench
OHP

Friday:
Deadlift
Pullups

3-10 sets each session, I made gains on this type of training even on a caloric deficit too
training too often and doing too much volume is terrible for people who aren't getting fat on dreamer bulks or taking steroids

Bost pody

>Weekly progression is not how non-novice programs are set up.
Tell that to Rippetoe and Glenn Pendlay

Do the one that works for you. It's that simple