You can do it too Jow Forums !

You can do it too Jow Forums !

Attached: 444333.jpg (1202x763, 162K)

Anime should be banned

>shit hairline
No I cant

Complaining about anime should be banned.

notice the banner

Attached: IMG_0391.png (2048x1536, 502K)

It's all cringe. And to be fair I've watched every episode of Initial D which I enjoyed

Attached: B6693728-DD2D-43FA-9E4C-FF4B88DE9481.jpg (367x219, 24K)

You are not gonna make it with that attitude user

Absolutely

That's called humor, user.
The joke is that /a/ hates anime, just like how nobody on Jow Forums lifts, or Jow Forums is noguns, or /o/is bus pass.

Yeah the problem is nobody posts cars in fit etc, but people post anime in every board.

The majority of us dont want to see the stupid shit.

>but people post anime in every board
Report and sage if your feelings are hurt.
>The majority of us dont want to see the stupid shit
You mean the majority of newfags like yourself.

I'm not gonna go there, but I first visited this site in 2005.

Brehs...

Attached: __erufuda_san_elf_san_wa_yaserarenai_drawn_by_synecdoche__a1ecfa6bf334c0f88fe35b3b2337da5e.jpg (711x1000, 184K)

People post pol9k shit in every board too,may as well get used to it.

B R E H S. . .

Attached: __erufuda_san_elf_san_wa_yaserarenai_drawn_by_synecdoche__8aaec8ce9c1fab04dc101086f787b301.png (1448x2000, 1.02M)

If you were there for 4chin's inception, you would know that it was based around the discussion of anime.

I dont remember all the anime shit I just remember a lot of gore and a lot of other worse shit I wish I had never seen

Limewire days

So what brings you to Jow Forums, you dyel too?

Overweight and tired of it.

Jow Forums is for people who watch anime. If you don't watch anime, you can still post but don't complain about it.
Board segregation exists for organisation. You shouldn't be talking about anime on Jow Forums but anime being part of a broader fitness related discussion is well within the boundries

The only thing worse than Jow Forums's exercise advice is Jow Forums's nutrition advice.
Good luck and expect many smug anime girls.

>Anime being part of a broader fitness related discussion

It's never related. If I role played as buzz lightyear and responded to everyone with different pics of buzz' facial expressions people would call me out and I'd probably not be able to post pics anymore.

Like I said I've seen every episode of Initial D and loved it but I'm not so much of a weeb that I'm gonna roleplay as one of the characters.

Avatarfagging has always been frowned upon.
It's very uncommon though.

That's avatarfagging, an entirely different thing
>It's never related
It definitely is in this particular instance, the point of the thread is get inspired to make it. It's not very effectively made, but it's apparent that's the point
The fat elf poster is a lot less related, but not less related than people posting thots

Being a newfag should be banned.

Attached: Anime website newfag.jpg (834x97, 22K)

>just get a parasite bro

>lol stupid fucking weebs amiright fellow kekistanis

Attached: 1517633730548.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>I'm 3/10 with glasses
>6 without
>eyes too dry can't lenses
>too afraid of laser removal

is this a blackpill
dude literally had his genetics rewritten into chang thunderhand

Even the biggest virgin in Initial D is a Chad compared to other anime MC's simply due to the fact that not written for otaku.

Start mewing

you are based user