The mindset of being content with being fat

Why are fat people so content with being fat when they know they can improve? And why do we (as a world at this point but specifically the US) encourage fatness?

twitter.com/delafro_/status/1143930473418301442?s=21

Attached: 4D4FD94F-E3BD-4404-8213-2410B0EE5675.jpg (1125x1055, 579K)

Because normies hate it when you tell them to burn more calories than you eat

because most people are fat and most people want to be accepted for what they are instead of changing for the better. skinny people accept them because they want to look accepting and non-judgmental.

Because its easy

Not being fat in a modern society is fucking hard.

>as a world
no it’s just US and Western/Northern Europe other countries are not controlled by feelings-based PC faggots

>Twitter thread
Can you fuck off?

It's because most 'normal' folk think that food is supposed to be pleasurable, calories and whatnot be damned. They forget that it's fuel for your body and that it shouldn't serve another purpose. Fucking lardfats

Attached: 1561572179107.jpg (510x393, 26K)

>you either think food is supposed to be pleasurable or that it's fuel for your body
You can cook really good meals while watching your calorie intake though you dingus

It's easier to pretend you're fine than try to improve

Attached: 1_qo39NEyIIvJsyt-5BHCYTw.jpg (1169x827, 315K)

Explain pic?

Kill yourself

>doesn't know about the grapes

how is that fox going to get the grapes retard

Guys im sorry about this but:
Hnnnnngggggggg

This. She looks good.

I would fuck that bitch till my dick fell off

The problem isnt that shes fat the problem is that shes a nigger amerigoblin

>Fox sees grapes.
>Fox wants grapes.
>Fox can’t reach grapes.
>Fox says, “fuck grapes” out of bitter spite.

kek, Yeah, fuck the grapes!

>needs the fox and the grapes explained for him
>creates a twitter thread

Sounds about right.

Rise up, Stacies! Your time is now! All these sentient sacks of lards cannot compete with us. Chad is within our grasps.

Attached: noir.jpg (494x659, 34K)

fuck right off. you don't even have to watch your calorie intake if you make all your food by yourself. it's mostly sweets, snacks, and convenience products that make people fat. I ate in the university cafeteria in Shanghai almost daily (two to three portions of rice with vegetables and meat) and actually got thinner because I wasn't able to eat enough other shit like sugary stuff etc

Need a name on that

>this is the average twitter poster

Attached: 1443246887762.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Because we live in an era where weakness is seen as OK, where ugly is seen as beautiful, every standard has turned upside down and called old, retrograde or "patriarcal".

This coming from a fat guy losing weight. I fucking hate these people.

>You can cook really good meals while watching your calorie intake though you dingus
This. Exactly this.

She is hot af desu senpai

>fat person

>fat
>person
Pick one

>

Oh fuck, i'd have to agree with all the anons saying she is hot. Wtf is going on with my test?

How can fat people exercise without clothes that fit them? I don't understand why this picture would make people mad

I hate this fucking cows face so much. I can’t wait to see her take a pic of herself in 5 years. Pig won’t be smiling then

I generally really dislike all that body positivity stuff. But i really dont see the problem here. Fat people exist. Fat people want to wear fat people clothes. So why would they not get to see their fat people clothes on a fat mannequin? I genuinely dont see the problem. Its not like the fat mannequin is promoting body positivity or anything. ITs just a fat mannequin.

Post body

I don’t get it... people want us to lose weight but don’t want us to have clothes to work out in LMAO. Make it make fucking sense. Honestly, athletic wear should have been size included from the fucking beginning. But as with anything, people fake concern

Hote.

It's not that they want us to lose weight. They don't want us to exist in the first place. The don't want to see us at their gyms or on their waking trails or down the produce section of the grocery store. They want us to not exist, unless we exist like them.

>They don't want to see us at their gyms or on their walking trails

she cute
she should lose perhaps 50 lbs

How she gonna get fit if she isn’t wearin some bomb cute ass workout clothes to feel confident & comfortable in?

Nobody wants to see you working out in revealing/tight fitting clothes because you look fucking disgusting. Wear a loose fitting t/sweatpants until you've earned the look.

>It's not that they want us to lose weight. They don't want us to exist in the first place. The don't want to see us at their gyms or on their waking trails or down the produce section of the grocery store. They want us to not exist, unless we exist like them.
Correct. Fuck off lardy.

Nice bait
We all know that any fatty who buys this is not wearing it to the gym. Prepare to see lumpy cottage cheese legs everywhere now, from church to the supermarket. At least it should help with your appetite suppression if you're fasting

i don't want to see you at all because you are the embodiment of everything wrong with society, but I do. fix your diet you sack of faeces then go to the gym at a healthier weight

Does he not understand the purpose of athletic wear?

Attached: OQ8bvtX20uoa5Lkm99C1-Bz_CVvJ5DXPNpMuvbZAwqw.jpg (620x928, 135K)

Fatties don't need to workout, they just need to fix their diets. Weight loss is literally 90% diet, you can do 5 hours of cardio per day and it wont matter if you're eating 4500 calories of pizza and doughnuts on top of 1000 calories of soda

yeah it will help in the same way bulimia

>I ate in the university cafeteria in Shanghai almost daily (two to three portions of rice with vegetables and meat) and actually got thinner
If you had actually recorded what you ate, it would have been less than your TDEE. The stuff you were eating was less calorie dense than processed garbage so you were able to satiate yourself on a deficit, but you were still on a deficit. Thermodynamics don't go away just because you aren't counting.

Attached: 1561591478933.png (750x807, 739K)

The purpose of athletic clothing is to show off athletic bodies. Tons of people work out in ordinary loose fitting t-shirts and sweatpants every day and it's not holding them back.

Attached: seriously.gif (480x270, 2.17M)

>Because most people are fat

This. It's not even out of the ordinary to be a huge fatass any more. You walk around and see everyone as big or bigger than you and you have no thoughts that anything is even wrong.

>explain pic
history's first food analogy

Are you actually implying that not all clothes can be athletic wear? I'm 500lbs and I guarantee you that I'm more agile in a pair of my favorite jeans and turtleneck sweater than you in your "athletic wear"
It's time that we stop assigning athletic performance to bodies based on the amount of thread that covers (or doesn't) those bodies

Its absolutely terrible in UK. Everywhere I go i mog everyone just by not been horribly out of shape

500lbs?

>hormones dont exists and the body is a closed loop thermodynamics machine.

>food strictly should be viewed as fuel
>you don't even have to watch your calorie intake if you make all your good by yourself

>also missing the point of user's reply

Unironically stop posting on this board you colossal retarded faggot.

>If you had actually recorded what you ate, it would have been less than your TDEE.
he never said it wasn't
>The stuff you were eating was less calorie dense than processed garbage so you were able to satiate yourself on a deficit, but you were still on a deficit.
he never said he wasn't
>Thermodynamics don't go away just because you aren't counting
he never said they did

>thermodynamics machine.
please study thermo, people might actually listen to you

athletic wear is for athletes, not for whales. It's like thinking there is a difference between 20 and 500 dollar soccer shoes if you're only doing it since last week

i live in japan(ultraweeb) so i always feel fat but when im back in burgerland god damn

stop replying to obvious bait

It sounds like we need to make this into the next FPH thread.

Attached: 1561527451125.png (1008x959, 832K)

I think it's just society, we have no world wars and are fighting over inches for acceptance. Echo Chamber vs Echo chamber. Many people believe in Freedoms: The right to use drugs, end your life, choice over ones body etc. And in this day and age what are the real consequences on a surface value to many? Nothing its peanut's. Something as easy as being a fatass.

Attached: 0tq9c73hcy331.jpg (768x767, 117K)

Maybe they believe the rumours that's it's very difficult?
just take 6 months out of your life to fix it and you never have to think about it ever again. it's not even a no-brainer.

bitch looks like an undercover christmas tree

Where do you live in the UK? I never see fat people and live in the South West.

Because improvement takes effort

In the north near wakefield. Everyone is either insanely skinny or fat as fatass

It's really rare to see anyone here who's in decent shape, so you can literally mog people just by been lean with 6 months of lifting and always been the most chad guy in the room

The fox is an incel

>activated grapes

She's cute tho, and those arms look soft?
I want to suck on them.

I'm just glad fatties have clothes they can wear to workout.

Aye, Wakefield's pretty grim and grim means fatties. I'm sure there are decaying seaside towns near me where the locals all subsist on chips.

I remember the only time in the UK when I was astounded by the number of fat people was when I went up for a wedding in Scotland. We stopped by the local town for ciggies and EVERYONE walking (waddling) aroud there was obese or morbidly obese. Terrifying stuff.

Attached: bloody ell.jpg (634x1090, 75K)

thats a lie uk is the fattest nation in europe

Here we see a wild Dudebro exhibiting his toxic behavior, in which he makes known his opinion. He thinks it is absolutely necessary for him to do this. As usual, he’s beyond 100% wrong, for nobody but other Dudebros want to know what he thinks.

So I keep hearing but I rarely see fat people and I've travelled around quite a bit. Maybe they don't go out much lol

She's lucky enough to still have a nice face. You're attracted to her in spite of her fatness, not because of it

>summer

Because the UK is so class divided it depends entirely where you go. If you're in a nice Tory rural town you will rarely see a fat person even among the elderly. If you go to any inner city they are everywhere.

Similarly go into Waitrose you won't see any. Go into ASDA and everyone is a fat short goblin with feral children.

Yeah scotland is fucked. I went to edinburgh once and there wasnt a single person there who looked somewhat healthy. I didn't even lift at the time but kept getting mires too, and I'm pretty sure me and my friends were the only dudes in town with teeth

In the north literally just don't be horribly out of shape and everyone will think you're an athlete

More like 100

take a trip around manchester

This.

This.

This too.

....and more

Attached: 1Y_pVkyh.jpg (1252x1252, 186K)

It was implied, you pedantic autist.

Attached: tactical espionage pepe.png (600x582, 239K)

>thermodynamics fags at it again
WE DO NOT USE ALL THE FOOD WE CONSUME. MOST OF IT IS WASTED IN CONVERSION. IF WE WERE EFFICIENT AT USING ENERGY WE WOULD ALL BE REPTILES

why do fat people think working out will solve their problems? eat less, lole

You asked a question retard I gave an answer. My iq is 2SD higher than yours now fuck off to Tumblr

fuck jannies

Based Julito poster

okay... And? The calorie count on food would still matter.

I.e. something that has 5X the calories of some other food would still have the same converted calories ratio. Stop trying to rationalize being a fatty.

Oh my! The Dudebro appears to be trying to make contact with me! As usual, the wild Dudebro communicates through unintelligent and ineffective insults. Now it’s coming closer, which it does by easily jumping to ridiculous conclusions. Sheep seem intelligent compared to Dudebros.

Attached: 1553165824227.jpg (540x540, 84K)

Calories are a meme. You can eat as much healthy food as you want and not get fat. In fact it's pretty hard to get fat if you don't eat sweets and drink soda. I spent 6 months trying to bloatmaxx with clean food but made barely any progress, then I started eating mcdonalds for just 1 month and made more progress

No, he's right. It's layne norton tier autism to think that all the macro and micro nutrients on a food label end up in your tissues. That's how vegans fuck themselves up.

stop enabling hamgoblins

we want you to lose weight so you stop being a fat fuck. you'll still exist but you'll be healthy and not have a ton of health problems and medical demands that drag everyone else down.

Finally a fatty who gets it. You are disgusting to look at and make everyone around you uncomfortable.

God I'd cum in that so fast

Attached: 1561036966734.jpg (1024x683, 51K)

>Always thought weight loss was hard.
>Notice that I'm starting to get fat, eating a fuck ton despite not lifting as much any more.
>Stop eating like a pig for three weeks
>Already starting to show visible abs, which I've never had in my entire life.
literally just eat less
that's all you have to do
2 fucking small meals a day and obesity doesn't have to exist.
You don't even have to eat differently, you'll naturally want more nutritious food.

those grapes are literally in reach what the fuck is that fox doing is he retarded

God you're an ignorant faggot. Lurk more or go away.