Natty goals

natty goals

Attached: n.jpg (700x380, 51K)

>natty

where are his shoulders

Unironically post body

>natty

Attached: 1557338413468.jpg (618x412, 36K)

If you don't go overboard there is unironically no reason to be natty. Muscle memory is fucking real.

Attached: greatest natty.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Of course muscle memory is real but what does it have to do with roiding?

Roids create more nuclei in muscle cells, which remain even if you stop lifting for years. Then you're basically one cycle away from getting as big as you were before.

After three years of lifting I'm starting to realize how damaging it is to idolize roiding gymcels like bodybuilders for their unnatural physiques.

They are unrealistic and unnatural bodies. If the body of professional athletes is somehow not good enough for you, you are suffering from a mental disorder

Attached: 1548381927561.jpg (640x480, 55K)

t. DYEL

But professional athletes roid too, brainlet.

Natty god

Attached: 1559550931530.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Brutal mog

Attached: 88C46001-A77C-4FB0-B2B8-5405F925733B.jpg (1125x1055, 768K)

There's a difference between fitness model and bodybuilding physiques. Body building as a sport has been after mass monsters for the last few decades. Fitness modelling on the other hand works towards aesthetic proportions without getting to the point of looking ridiculous.

There is nothing wrong with idealizing an ideal figure(by your own definition) as long as you understand the point that it might not happen naturally.

Test speeds up hair loss. Literally the only reason I'm still natty.

Wow thats natural? Show me the whey.

Yep

eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up, test your limits, Dbolish the haters, and always winn

Vegan crossfit goals

Fitness models are just lazier bodybuilders. They do the exact same shit, except they don't want to bulk and roid as much. Like one of my friends, who is a national bodybuilding champ says there are two categories, bodybuilders and everyone else.

>b.. but I thought of an exception
Don't be that kid

No shoulders

He means that losing all your gains when you hop off is a meme. If you stop working out and your diet goes to shit (or was always shit, just masked by roids) you'll look like trash. But if you're smart, you can keep a lot of the illegitimate gains. Simply having been that muscular once unlocks your body's potential for much more mass accumulation

They’re there and big, but not round like your typical nippard manlet

Legs to torso ratio is fucked up, shit center of gravity

Ah Coleman, my favourite natty vegan yoga youtuber.

It's not an exception, it's the crux of his argument.

Based

Attached: images (3).jpg (179x282, 10K)

>hollywood
>natty
>ever

cope

what's the best a 5'7 natty guy can hope for
>inb4 midget pics

Attached: 100percentnattyyoutubers.jpg (540x801, 45K)

Attached: PSX_20190626_173350.jpg (1476x2401, 433K)

would anyone actually pick the guy on the right?? go outside fag

Attached: Dn0EJd4X0AYKJT_.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

based

Dude on the right just has to lift for 1 month and he'll mog any manlet on the perimeter

>Muscle memory is fucking real.
I really wish I realised this harder and prioritised lifting more in my late teens. I look at my brother, and one of my friends and they just haven't lost that much regardless of the fact they hardly do anything to maintain it.

Not the roiding so much, I'm going to lift hard the next good few years, but if I don't have a wife by the time I'm 35, I'm probably just going for it.

>If the body of professional athletes is somehow not good enough for you, you are suffering from a mental disorder
Thanks for the mindset, but I feel like society in general is pushing it too, its hard not to get mixed up in the disorder when you've got these actors on screen portraying an unobtainable level of perfection.

what's goin' on with yer skin bro