Is there a way to train your ability to not get knocked the fuck out...

Is there a way to train your ability to not get knocked the fuck out? The last time I've taken a punch to the face was in the fifth grade and I feel like I'd probably get knocked out by a fairly strong punch, which I dread more than just taking a beating. Neck training maybe?

Attached: denim-medium-wash-side_620x.jpg (620x930, 53K)

You learn to roll with punches while training standup. Having a big neck also helps a bit but it’s that. Fighters get knocked out when they don’t see the punch coming and don’t roll with them.

Train by avoiding conflict 100% will work

Neck training, there seems to be some correlation with endurance and chin but i dont know its been proven.

Neck training and higher blood pressure

you can't train your constitution skill like a video game, if you get punched in the face it's gonna hurt no matter what, unless they hit you in the forehead or cheekbones or some shit.

the best defense is to block and avoid attacks, or not get in a fight in the first place.

Practice getting punched in the face

Also watch some Evander Holyfield highlights, his fights with Bowe are legendary with joe much punishment they gave each other

Train neck and traps

Joing Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai gym

In a matter of years you'll be able to kill barehanded most people

Knock outs are caused by the cerebrospinal fluid in your brain getting swished around too fast. If you can stabilize your head during the hit it helps prevent knockouts, so training the neck, traps, and shoulders helps to do all that. There are also some actual combat skills involved like people have mentioned, rolling with punches, actual sparring, etc.

Based.

Fpbp
Also true

Attached: 47F3E523-E7AB-42D3-9A69-D179688683FB.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

neck training for sure.
i heard racecar drivers do a fuck ton of neck exercises to be able to brace all the shock they get and not get KO'd

>higher blood pressure

How does this help? I thought high blood pressure was a sign of ill health/disease?

Off topic, but for the record, Barbell's jeans are fucking garbage. Their shirts are OK, though.

less blood movement in your head I'd imagine

headstand facepulls

Attached: 8997441A-700B-4893-8A5A-9C62B7F3F39B.jpg (187x187, 14K)

Perhaps getting thicker traps will give your neck a little stability? But there no way to go from say 90% chance of knockout if someone hits you on that perfect point on your chin to say 50%. Its just down to your innate ability to take a shot. It keeps fighters with speed and skill like Amir Khan from ever being A tier

Learn to not piss people off and have situational awareness to see aggressors from distance.

Keep your chin tucked gayboi.

in case if op is not refering to combat sport.
watch the bad guys shoulder. if he wants to punch you, his hsoulder will moves before his hand reaches you. but its very fast.

and get ready to duck your face down

NIGGER

I cannot imagine being this much of a pussy and living in such fear of other people.

What actually happens when I get momentarily stunned? I got punched in the face during a spar and my mind just froze up for a good second or two.

> london
Get acid to face or stabbed
> america
Get shot
> germany
Get run over by trucks

Niggas come and go thinking they based and RP for being tough, but that’s it, dose niggas dead.
Never wear beats on the beat, check your corners and fuck jannies

I live in a slav shithole.
Do you think any of that shit you just listed scares me?

well, nothing kills you fsster than suicide