We have all been on bad dates Jow Forums

We have all been on bad dates Jow Forums
>girl starts looking at phone
>girl starts checking the time
>girl answers fake phone call
>girl looks un-interested
How do you react when you start to notice this rude behavior?
I leave before they can get a chance to tell me they don't want to see me again. Ditch them in the street

Attached: signs of rejection.jpg (1300x958, 110K)

>girl answers fake phone call
Has this actually happened to you? Feels like it would be really easy to call out

I would do this if I could land dates with people I actually like.

Wow you sure showed those sluts user.

How about you be up front and tell them about your observations, and that you don’t appreciate it. Maybe stop being a passive aggressive little bitch.

How is this fit related? Take it to Jow Forums or Jow Forums this isn't the relationship board.

Girls set up systems where they have a girl call in to make something up that they need to go.
they always send off a quick text.
It's not that i get rejected a lot, its just that i've been on a shit ton of dates.
And i'm tired of being polite and walking them back to their car and sending them off even though i know there is 0 chance that i'll see them again.
So i just ditch them.

Confront rude behavior and give them an ultimatum. Sometimes she’s testing you and what you stand for. Don’t let her push your boundaries. She’ll get wet for you.

Lol same but its actually really terrible signal when a woman does it.

Also remember most women have herpes and won’t hook up with you even if they want to.

You get fit to hide the r9k inside you. It is the most fit related thing ever.

explain this? because i'm really not sure this is going to work.

This thread has nothing to do with getting fit or getting fit for girls. Kindly fuck off to the other boards and stop shitting up this one more than it already is.

>We have all been on bad dates
no

fuck that, i want to know that i'm discussing dating with fit people who probably have better knowledge then spergs on other boards.
so, it IS fit related

I bring a cell phone jammer on dates. Checkmate, Stacy.

Im not OP you dumb fuck, but this is 100% fit related in a indirect way though.

This is a shit test. It's ok to be a bit of an asshole in this scenario.

bigbrain.png

>implying people on Jow Forums know anything about dating when half the board cries about being lonely and wanting a gf while the other half hates women
Really, dude?

I think ditching a girl in cold blood (not litterally killing her)
is pretty alpha right?
and then just never texting them again, eventually they'll be like WTF this guy just did what i normally do to guys to me, and now hes not texting me?
time to get wet in the pants dot dot dot
HA
no but really, kill them if you can, women suck

I've never been on date so this
I'm 22

this from online dating?
normally if a girl accepts your invitation and actually show up, all you have to do is to not fuck it up

>on date with Dione
>shes a cringey fucking cunt
>hate her
>loud, obnoxious
>fuck this shit
>meet up with my cousin
>run away from Dione
>bump into random slut charlotte i necked off with the week before
>we neck off
>Dione is in same club
>sees and gets upset
>go home with charlotte
>fuck her
>she smells good so meet up and fuck a few times
>grow to hate her
>ghosted Dione
>ghosted charlotte
>all alone again

This was a couple of years ago now. Met my long term gf and everything is good now. Beware anons, chasing the puss and getting the puss only ends in depression and feelings of worthlessness. Find your qt that you actually like to be around and commit to something bigger than yourself.

Also creatine is gay

This guy gets it. Pussy alone is just being a junkie

So I thought I had made it. I have a decent job, decent physique and got a gf I've been with for a few months now that I love, but she's basically perfect to me and I can't stop thinking of much much I've fucked up in the past and how much wasted potential I had. If I had met her when I was 23 instead of 33 things could have been so different.
The only rejection I'm facing is from myself and it's the worst

why do you think creatine is gay you UK fagget

The normal thing is to try to change the subject/location/activity if you feel she's getting bored or uninterested in the subject/location/activity. If I feel like she's bored of me then address it head on like everything in life should be.

>I can't help but notice you keep looking at your phone/watch/etc...
>Am I boring you? Haha.

It's ok if she thinks you're boring. Not everyone is meant to be with everyone. If we're still "dating" then that means it's not serious so it's ok if doesn't work out.

It just makes me retain water like a fat cunt. Which is gay.

Post body

>How do you react

I ask if she's bored or if everything is ok, if she says she has to leave, say "ok, see you around." and go to the bar and have a conversation with whoever you can, ideally another girl, until the first girl leaves.

protip: don't try to actually pick up another girl. If you are an amatuer at this, you might put too much pressure on yourself. The goal is to "race to the bottom" of disinterest with the girl you dated.

One of 2 things will happen: She will call you back, either with a legit excuse or she'll make one up. or, she'll think you're a dick and not talk to you again, but she'll feel rejected anyway, making you the winner.

don't. it's not a shit test, she's just not interested.
if you see the date is unsalvageable, just propose to cut it short and leave.

>>Am I boring you? Haha.
yikes

Attached: Sidharth-Malhotra-shirtless1.jpg (450x675, 47K)

don't do that, no one is that special. There is always some other penis that girl can suck, an ultimatum will make them think "I'll just call Chad."

Don't ignore the event, either. If she keeps checking her phone, ask her "is everything ok?" It gives her an out if she's actually disinterested, without either of you coming off as jerks.

if you ditch or confront a woman, you'll ruin a date that might actually be going very well.

Attached: 1558832316650.jpg (800x533, 76K)

Attached: 1560114160700.jpg (619x631, 108K)

Attached: 1560979483498.jpg (500x628, 40K)

Attached: 7284a68342ec2be47136a980142a5805.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Attached: 1560880867502.jpg (1486x2048, 509K)

Attached: 6eae2644-282b-4ff3-88c9-b260f2361865.jpg (911x1280, 276K)

Attached: 1561069364078.jpg (1278x1920, 263K)

Attached: 1560994173092.jpg (1080x1256, 60K)

Do not show that you are affected by rejection. Learn to let go of your attachment to be desired. Death of the ego is the most attractive state you can be in.

Attached: iu.jpg (474x355, 39K)

Attached: 1560871687862.jpg (800x1000, 294K)

Attached: 1560785023019.jpg (719x890, 570K)

Attached: 1c52f9c9-a25b-4018-bddb-cf6ea13a1c5b.jpg (1280x1707, 1.22M)

Attached: 1561389729313.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

Attached: 1561389614403.jpg (1080x1350, 255K)