How do I get a cosplay bod?

How do I get a cosplay bod?

Attached: dj,ng.sfdnfl.png (479x559, 551K)

Man I hate the fact that even with this low effort cosplay I can tell its suppose to be Bulma, Android 18, and Trunks

Start by being a skinny fat white girl who wishes she was born as a slapnoodle

Idk what gender you are, but I would advise against cosplaying the other sex. If you are cosplaying your own sex, take photo of what you are trying to get your body to look like, and post it on your bedroom door, and look at it for motivation.

WHats a slapnoodle

I thought people didnt care about your body shape when you cosplay, unless you're showing off your tits

This is wrong. I judge the fuck out of every faggot in cosplay. If you don't look like your character then you're just a child playing dress up.

Someone from /cgl/ here. First decide who you're going to cosplay for then aim for that body. If it's a generic girl, just have a flat stomach and thin arms.

>tfw no cosplay gf

Attached: mariahmallad_64323730_172404530446740_4532464534147427253_n.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

Just be a girl with a healthy amount of fat and a normal amount of muscle.
You were extremely mistaken.

Attached: 1560382069894.jpg (797x599, 590K)

Get really fat then photoshop yourself

You should see the cosplay fail, make-up fail, and ita threads there. They're like fph but on a broader spectrum.

This. If you're cosplaying an attractive character, don't you fucking dare be unattractive.

On the other hand, I kinda enjoy cosplayers accepting the body they currently have when making a costume

Attached: tia-sol-cartoon-cosplay-2.jpg (750x536, 63K)

wow jessica nigri got fat as fuck

you can keep that one bruv

That's why I specified attractive characters. Cosplay who you look like.

Obviously 4channers are going to be elitist about it. I just thought normies were pretty accepting of failure cosplayers because they're having fun, or something.

This is the chubby limit, no rolls but quite curvy

>cosplay
>Normies
Pick one.

>20% bf
>fridge mode
>massive honkers
am I missing anything?

>jessica nigger
Hold on, no way

Eat very little.
Lots of cardio.

Anime character look is very DYEL and twink mode.

Attached: 1553884674149.jpg (720x960, 59K)

depends on who you're going to cosplay as

Alright boys level with me, how can I possibly do justice to the strongest man alive? I have until November

Attached: 8162fadbda7bb3d813e0d5c91c9e08745f99893c_00.jpg (482x512, 43K)

Judging by just the face you posted here, unless you already have a Jay Leno chin you're gonna need to learn some make-up skills to make your chin appear longer. You could also wear a fake chin made of clay and color it with the same color of foundation you're going to use. The scars should be easy enough with a quick Google search on how to make good ones.

play lots of video games

should be doable

sounds impossible to make look legit

Bigger hurdle might be temporarily dying my hair blonde without it looking like shit

Attached: OtakuKing.png (1012x1194, 379K)

>impossible
>not wearing a front lace wig
Ngmi

Attached: 41131733512fc60e2b267d008b0c486a.jpg (450x600, 38K)

I don't think cosplayers are normies bro. I'm not into it personally but I've had 2 relatively normie gfs who were. They judged shitty characters but for some reason one didn't also hate gender swapped cosplays. She was definitely the most normie, and thus the worst gf, of the two.

Gender swap cosplays can be great But they're most of time lazy cop-outs trying to be sexy more than representing the character.

You can literally only tell that's supposed to be from DBZ because of the capsule corp jacket.

>Gender swap cosplays can be great
No.

Start of by being a sociopath with daddy issues

unless you take the Jow Forums route and cosplay a jojo character from the first 3 parts

Attached: joseph meets joey.png (856x1437, 1.64M)

Attached: zunocdbq01x21.jpg (960x954, 71K)

There is no way she can wield that sword. Also Cloud has blonde hair.

is there anything cringier than cosplay

Yeah, being you lmao

Attached: 576112862712299530.png (116x115, 24K)

BTFO
SEETHING

Cringe and Bluepilled

Based and Redpilled

That's Mariah Mallad, this is just after her lipo I think

She's fat and ugly dude. Leave it alone.

Honestly I didnt notice. Just thought they were mediocre sluts in bikinis

Solid b8

perfect lighting, makeup, angles, and postprocessing.

This

>the shemale lube
the cunt isnt worth it

are you a faggot?

>tfw no girl(male) cosplayer gf

>no rolls
either she has rolls or she got a C-section on her floating ribs

>no rolls
Bro her underwear straps go above her belly button. If she wore them horizontally you'd notice she's well beyond saving

You're gonna need some serious Chinfinite power and you better be 6'4" or higher. Then basically strap the Monster energy drink logo on your left eye and dress like a korean college normie

Fuck it bros, I'd hit it. Probably the double shot of zink and 1 week nofap talking control.

S-she's fucking obese. Don't tell me you boys find her attractive!

Attached: 1552067695470.jpg (198x275, 35K)

VACANT UTERUS

Diet and plastic surgery, same as all of them.

At least "18" put in just enough effort to nail the look from the neck up.

Attached: IMG_59371.gif (275x275, 859K)

TELL ME WHO THAT BULMA IS

chubby limit? lmao this bitch is fucking obese