Mfw yesterday police and anti-doping agents came to my gym and started testing people for roids and other drugs

>mfw yesterday police and anti-doping agents came to my gym and started testing people for roids and other drugs

So fucking glad that yesterday was rest day

Attached: 2dpwzw-2.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/doping-controls-in-gyms-ineffective-costly-and-more-common-than-you-think-68797
deviantleisure.com/2015/01/21/muscle-profiling-anti-doping-policy-and-deviant-leisure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that really a thing that happens? Lol what

Yes. It alternates with penis inspection day.

Swedenlol

Based, roidcels deserve it

Did they check your squat plug?

frauds deserve the noose

Attached: 1476580023553.jpg (896x921, 59K)

Yes. This isn't even a 'muh penis inspection'-tier meme. Police officers and the anti-doping agencies can force you to give an urine sample and test you for roids and other drugs while you are training at the gym. They also can do if you are walking down the street and looking buff.

The local police all lift at my gym lol I used to go in there stoned and see how well I could play it off, it was like a challenge

Fuggin baydriet aggd
:---ddd

>tfw got laid off by gym staff for missing penis inspection day yesterday

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.25_[2018.09.22_21.08.38].png (575x721, 551K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1561558187922.jpg (495x362, 17K)

>mfw windowlickers actually believe this

Attached: images(18).jpg (300x300, 15K)

must suck living in yurop

>police wont ever test you on streets for steroids because you will never look buff

It's so tiresome brehs

Attached: 1561665533132.jpg (241x240, 11K)

What country? I know Belgium has this shit and Ive read about Norway I think.

theconversation.com/doping-controls-in-gyms-ineffective-costly-and-more-common-than-you-think-68797

>A first offence (e.g. positive test) results in a ban of two years from every gym and any other form of organised sport (e.g. local soccer), and in Belgium an additional fine of 500-2.000 Euros. As of 2015 the minimum ban for doping increased from two years to four.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHYAHHAHAHAH
deviantleisure.com/2015/01/21/muscle-profiling-anti-doping-policy-and-deviant-leisure/

>Avoid anti-doping tests
>Just in time for penis inspection
FUCK

what country are you from?

Kek home gym. Fuck belge niggers