Thoughts on Frank Yang?

Is he natty?

Attached: FF14A7DD-E4B0-4C6C-9CB1-D643EBC2BFFC.jpg (750x981, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nggMBKFnYJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Might be dont know. Has lifted for 10 years. Most of mentally ill have to excercise to not kill themselves. Fank is one of those guys who cant stop even if they wanted to. He might or might not took the steroids in meanwhile.

he's a cuck with a weird bbc fetish, a little penis that his compensates for MASSIVELY with pseduo-intellectual BS, and he has survived 1000% off his rich parents.

talented musician though, despite just using his skills to impress sluts.

he's half natty.

seems like it, his diet is pretty insane and he's short as heck

i enjoyed what he had to say about the arnold classic fit expo though, he said it was like the opposite of meditation and he hated it. he voiced that over the constant over stimulation at the event, all the caked make-up, fake tits, fake asses, steroided freaks, tattoos, all the pink and blue powders and liquids for sale, the extreme colored hair... it's all so tiresome.

is instagram is beyond god tier level of cringe, hes a good guy tho. no hate for him, just for the bullshit he puts costantly on instagram and his stories

>he's a cuck with a weird bbc fetish
What's with Asian men having a fetish for black men? Are they just so jaded by white men they think "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

>the bee bee cee
youtu.be/nggMBKFnYJQ

I unironically says what he's saying about his ex gf.

It's basically what patrice says you should do. The girl isn't your, she's just yours for the moment so don't let her have more power over you. If she wants to leave let her go but don't fuck it up for the next guy.

Patrice has said some things that are pretty cuckish but what he's basically saying is distancing yourself from seeing her as your own and linking your emotion to the state she's in.

Think it was when he first moved to China, he 100% was on something. He put on something like 50lbs of muscle in 6 months. This was after he had already been natty lifting for years.

He tried making some shitty videos saying it was because he was super bulking or something, claiming to eat 12,000 calories a day

I've never heard of this guy, but he's what I imagine the embodiment of r/aznidentity would be. I honestly feel bad for them.

>Imagine neutering yourself to unironically believe that you can't force ownership over a woman

That is a real bitchass move on his part. Typical chink rich kid.

You dare question the apostles of old.

Frank has gone apeshit lately but he is still Jow Forums as fuck. Also yes he's natty, any girlfriend he gets nowadays is also heavily into fitness and/or lifting so they cook a very strict diet for him. For a while he only ate chicken and vegetable dumplings. He also still lifts like crazy. I'd say he's peaked because as far as I know he doesn't plan on getting any bigger, just stronger and more brain-maxxed

Fuck, what is he doing?

very true take unfortunately, i used to be a big fan of him a few years ago but recently he's turned into an actual faggot

his whole personality and intellectual shit was a big joke, very few of his videos could be taken seriously but were great, now he thinks he's actually an enlightened monk or some shit and it's really cringe. he posts dm's on his instagram story of deeeeep conversations that sound like what 16 years olds talk about when they smoke weed

>Also yes he's natty

no way you know that, his year round 8% body fat for the past 4 years screams b&c to me

While we’re at it, where’s tinytrip?

idk, i always wonder what happens to these people

what happened to babo?

Attached: 53154.jpg (720x960, 99K)

what the fuck is going on? such an odd thing to write in that instagram post. is this an unironic cuck?

he is mentally ill

Ya year round body fat with little to no growth. He's done building muscle and is just lifting to get stronger, he was skinny as fuck before he started so it wouldn't be odd for him to have such a low %. Jeff cavaliere has a couple % higher than frank but that's cause he's more focused on health than Frank is and because he's getting old.

this
>gf literally refers to herself as my property and gets off on being "owned" by me
I'm not even a chad or anything, pretty dyel desu