Daily reminder that having a foreskin can increase your risk of getting AIDS a 70%

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4192839/

Daily reminder that having a foreskin can increase your risk of getting AIDS a 70%

Attached: 1520455231828.jpg (250x247, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/complications/),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

men don get AIDS unless they are a faggot or drug user, female to male transmission is .04%, you have to fuck an AIDS-ridden vagine 100 times to have a 4% chance of getting AIDS

a cut cock is cleaner, looks better, feels better, and women prefer it.

not sure about fags and trannies, but then again, who cares? LOL kys

>less dick
>less chance of aids
that's well and good but how do you feel about being a jewish puppet

Daily reminder that on the day of the rope, all cut motherfuckers get the rope after all the main kikes are gone (just to make sure).

Better enjoy that desensitized sex (about 70%) while you still can.

>penis has folds that collect whore juices
>WOW LIKE WOW THAT MEANS THE WHORE JUICES TOUCH YOUR DIKC MORE
sex is for after marriage with an attractive woman who isn't a pathetic piece of shit.

Daily reminder that straight white men don't even get AIDS unless they fuck niggers.

Attached: New HIV diagnoses for the most-affected sub-populations - USA (2018 FINAL)_1.png (780x457, 104K)

>Jews and branded cattle (goyim) shilling for circumcision
AIDS is a good thing because it kills off faggots and sluts. Foreskin > circumcised. Cry more, kikes.

Oh yeah, is that why the US has 3x the AIDS rate of Europe?

They dont make puppets out of foreskin

Nice try juden or banded goyim

Just don’t be a faggot
Easy

Can someone explain this?

Does this mean that black males don't get tested?

Nigresses are usually more responsible than niggers.

Attached: Ummm.png (495x104, 22K)

>studies in Africa
>on a primarily gay disease
>Where they largely don't use condoms

If you're straight, and aren't a complete whore, the chances of you getting aids is already exceedingly low. a 70% increase from 0.0001% is 0.00017%.

Not to mention they don't even know why the rate is higher. Of of the possible reasonings is that because circumcised mens dicks are always dried out that the HIV dies out quicker, in which case just washing your dick after fucking a random stranger, which you should do anyway, would abate the problem.

Man the reasonings for getting men to cut off parts of their dicks willingly is really stretching.

>Of of the possible reasonings is that because circumcised mens dicks are always dried out that the HIV dies out quicker, in which case just washing your dick after fucking a random stranger, which you should do anyway, would abate the problem.

Exactly. You fuck a whore where she bleeds (ass or rag), wash your dick faggot. Don't fuck her after a 12 hour jerk off session where you broke most of your skin.

Easy peasy shit.

Black men are more likely to be faggots. Not even kidding.

Yeah, but it should still be a 50/50 split.

The only reason for this is that the chance is greatly increased from inside contact, such as sticking an aids infested dick in something as opposed to sticking a dick in an aids infested hole.

anal sex is 20 times more risky than vaginal sex.

For the person taking it.

>All this cutfag cope

and the person eating the poopoo

So don't have unprotected sex with random strangers?
I wouldn't make a permanent choice upon my offspring, specially if it's regarding his own sexuality.

Gay ass niggas

As well, over 100 babies per year die in the US because of circumcision. Then you add in complications from the circumcisions which is estimated between 2% and 10% (cirp.org/library/complications/), and you can see the risk factor of getting circumcised outweighs the risk of getting HIV by a long shot.

Look Im sorry that jews convinced your parents that cutting your dick off was a good idea, but lets stop trying to spread this retarded practice, ok?

why do gay niggers spread aids so quickly

hehe i understood the reference

Not to mention all those baby boys from the chosen tribe getting herpes from the mohel sucking little baby dick after performing the bris.

sex feels great if you have a foreskin

geee i wonder who wrote this

>Implying I fuck roasties

>"juden"
says the nigga literally advocating to have gentiles foreskins removed

"look at my dried out, almost dead dick. I'm less likely to get Aids because it can't even survive on the deadland between my legs"

Attached: thumb_when-your-teacher-tells-you-to-stop-laughing-but-your-6801218.jpg (194x169, 31K)

>my mutilated cock is so much better
yeah sure rabi

Jesus Christ this shit has got to stop. The only reason circumcised guys never shut the fuck up about how much better cut dicks are is because they know they have been mutilated and can never be normal again. It's the exact same case with national pride. You always hear people saying retarded shit like "Yo man, Syria for life!" What the fuck? You come from a goddamn shithole. The reason why they support it is because there's absolutely no way to change it and admitting that your homeland is absolute garbage is out of the question. The same applies to being cut. You underwent a barbaric ritual which is both unnatural and completely unnecessary in the modern world and you're stuck with it forever so you fight tooth and nail to defend it despite knowing that you're now a freak. Please don't give me that bullshit "It's cleaner and girls like it more." Only dumbass virgins say this shit. First of all, bathing regularly keeps you clean. If you're some dirty neckbeard then chances are you have a problem with hygiene anyway so you're dirty all over. If you're a normal human then you can keep your dick clean quite easily. Now here's a revelation: women don't give a fuck. So long as you keep clean it doesn't make a fucking difference whether your pecker is cut or uncut. Doesn't change their level of pleasure nor does it affect anything sexual. For those of you who are cut, I'm very sorry that you have been mutilated but there's no reason to keep bringing it up. Wallow in your own self pity, don't keep bringing up this stupid argument. You are unnatural. You have been harmed. You will never be normal again. The only reason you continue to fight is because deep down you want to be as you were born. Now fuck off.

GIMME YOUR FORESKINS YOU FILTHY GOYS

Attached: 1556106487622.jpg (750x601, 136K)

>Now here's a revelation: women don't give a fuck. So long as you keep clean it doesn't make a fucking difference whether your pecker is cut or uncut. Doesn't change their level of pleasure nor does it affect anything sexual.
Wrong. A retracted foreskin behind the gland end creates a ridge of extra sexual stimulation for the woman. Its natural ribbing and Ive been complimented many times for my thick voluptuous foreskin ridge.

Actually that would be 1-0.9996^100=3.92%

That's because they are 70% more likely to get laid

Kek

>oh my god user, your foreskin ridge is so fucking thick and voluptuous. I came in seconds

>out of all the places to go on the internet he goes to a site where studies are published to cope with his post mutilation trauma

Attached: lol.png (500x456, 82K)

Daily reminder that the fact that circumcision is a normal thing in the US is the perfect indicator of your country being controlled by the Jews

It’s way easier to get AIDS from who penetrates you than from someone you penetrate

haha so if the percentage was 0.05% now it is 0.08%?

good God, that must definitely justify mutilating myself

>kikecope

This.
>"yeah I might get some dirt under my nail"
>"better just cut my finger off"