Does lifting not really cure autism?

does lifting not really cure autism?

>lifting since 17 in attempt to improve confidence and get rid of my khv status
>now a 20 year old Jow Forums boomer, even in a band with some bros and get regular social interaction
>still pathetic inside despite chadlite appearance and afraid of women

where do i go from here bros how do i get a gf? i feel like every girl i see is repulsed by me since that was my experience for 90% of my life

Attached: MhU3g5J.jpg (598x566, 29K)

Everything in life is a skill. Just like you take the time to go to the gym, you need to take the time to interact with people. Women especially. I used to avoid them because I just wanted to meet my wife, all that does is rob yourself of experience. Experience which she is most certainly getting.

There is nothing wrong with failing and nothing wrong with putting yourself out there. You guys get way too worked up over when she doesn't text back, or even gives you a fake number. Just shoot your shot, and be happy with the fact that you did as opposed to doing nothing like you would normally do. Instead of worrying about her response, worry about not going through with it like a pussy.

all things come in time but it always starts with a spark in yourself.

mate as gay as it sounds look into PUA. Not that it’ll teach you any real thing but going out and applying their “strategies” fast tracks you into getting a better idea of how your socially adept self could be

>lifting since 17, khv no friends no gf
>now a 20, situation has somehow become even worse and starting to become unhinged mentally

such is life as a brown manlet. People ask me to lift heavy things for them sometimes which is nice i guess

This here. Taking PUA seriously at a superficial level is low IQ, but reading about it and internalizing the mentality is really important, especially if you're trying to break out of the autist mode like most of us on this board. I read 'game' by Neil strauss and found it elucidating, though you have to read it with a huge grain of salt given the context and generational gap. I've heard models by mark manson is also good.

Attached: 1549259282242m.jpg (621x1024, 96K)

Lifting itself won’t cure autism, but increased testosterone will help you get out of your shell if anything. More likely, you’ll outright start approaching and talking to women because your dick will start to assume control.

Still, you got to want to do it in the first place. You can’t just keep lifting without the desire to get better and less autistic.

Oldfag here, am 34 and am still khv. Thinking about turning gay just to try it and see what being connected intimately to another human is like.

How are you 34 and never kissed or been with a woman

Your prefrontal cortex doesn't fully develop until you reach about 25 to 27 years old. Your social interaction problems will diminish once your brain is fully developed. You will start seeing women as just people and not some mythical creatures like you do now. Talking to other people becomes more natural and you won't be anxious for no reason.

I had the khv mentality for a long time in my early 20's but that shit is all but gone now that I'm nearly 28. I get fuck me eyes from women now which was never the case my whole life. Of course you still need to develop your self in all areas, so don't get complacent.

Stay in shape and don't worry about it.

26 khv I look like a chadlite like you. But I got bad social anxiety. I missed out already cuz I'm petrified of being called out. I think I'd cry if I talk to a girl. You don't want to be fucked up like me.
Go out and make a game of it. I should take my own advice but fuck it might just od instead. I've seen 50-60 khv in my profession it not pretty.

i forced myself to be more of a chad and it definitely worked but i realized i like being an 'incel' way better

I think part of the problem is that you're too young. Women your age are VERY picky since they know they have so much value in society these days, and they will only go for the true chads. It's the reason why nobody gets married early anymore (apart from economic reasons of course). Wait until you're in your mid 20s, your own value will have slightly increased, while a woman in her mid 20s is worth less than half of what a woman in her early 20s is and she is just beginning to feel the signs of her dropped value.

29 here. You guys provide me with 90% to 95% of my social interactions. I'd have probably killed myself a long time ago if I never found this website.

I'm having one of those nights. Really wondering what's the use, just in general. Why even go to the gym in the morning, why go do a few hours of work, after that... I guess I'm just trying not to admit that all signs are telling me I'm going to die alone

Endorphins are just a distraction. I can hardly even jerk off anymore, because the way I feel after I'm done is profoundly lonesome, and it tears at my mental state

Jesus this thread. I was khv until 21 a bunch of kindly boomers I met via pol in a group chat peer pressured me into going drinking with them and they forced me to chat up girls in my second language.
Worked though, got a gf for 6 months straight atm

Mate go download the meetup app and do some pottery or something with a group and get something to do.
I had amazing fun hiking with random people

niggers, just get a door-to-door sales job over the summer. You'll be the least awkward person in every conversation after you've done that for a few months.

op here fuck it im making a tinder i just need to unironically have sex to normalize women

funny thing is i did door to door sales last year and work a different sales job rn
thats what turned me into a chadlite when it comes to talking to everyone that isnt a women my age

Nothing will change bro. I also started lifting at 17 and I'm now 25 and still a KHHV and afraid of women. I've been taking steroids for 2 years and mogg the shit out of every man I come across, even Chads, and still nothing.

>all things come in time

No, it won't. When I was younger I believed this - I just expected that I'd get a girlfriend naturally as I got older just like seemingly everyone else does , it's only recently that I've realized that's bullshit and it's not going to happen.

People who give that advice should unironically be shot.

It's extremely easy to remain gf-less or a virgin indefinitely if you are unattractive and have no social life.

t. unattractive 25 year old with no social life

>I get fuck me eyes from women now which was never the case my whole life.

How does this happen? What changed about you?

I love my virginity at 26. Practically 27. That year I'd just started aggressively dating. I didn't care anymore and I flirted almost cruelly just forced a date. Eventually I think the universe gave me my girlfriend as an act of mercy to women.

I believe in that in general. I think there is a sort of effort karma the universe just pussies and lets you have something cool if you really bust your ass. That's what it feels like. Not even 'Hard work pays off' because most of my life i've been headbuting a brick wall of no opportunity. It feels more ethereal than that.

I'm in the same situation and completely agree. I don't think people were intentionally lying to us, but they were just pontificating because they have no idea what it's like to be a social retard.

>door to door sales helps with social abilities

It helps you get rejected and become used to it maybe

What pua? Is it a man? A program?

Nothing in your post indicates that you are actually "autistic" in the true sense of the word, you're just nervous and shy.
That goes for all the anons agreeing with you too. Just relax guys. RELAX

>Just relax guys. RELAX
That's on par with "just bee urself" advice. They will be nervous in the beginning, its only natural since they're experiencing something new. They just need to practice. It's a bitch, but its the only way

Yeah, that and also appearance too. That advice only works for average or better looking people who have a good social life.

lifting won't fix you but it can help you to fix yourself

>have a good social life
plenty of ugly guys are like this and have qt 3d waifus. the issue is avoiding contact with women.
also theres a difference in confidently not giving them all the attention they desire, and repeatedly giving them the bare-minimum amount of attention required for whatever your excuse for talking to her is

>the issue is avoiding contact with women.
I don't avoid it, but women are palpably repulsed by me when I talk to them.

>repeatedly giving them the bare-minimum amount of attention required for whatever your excuse for talking to her is
how will this lead to a girlfriend? they will not magically ask you out because you give them minimal attention