Increases test

>Increases test
>Lowers risk of dying by ANYTHING
>Better shits
>Better skin
>Not harming innocent sentient beings with wills to live

Veganism is the official diet of Jow Forums

Attached: Veganism.jpg (1600x960, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLk5AAKRem8
thelocal.de/20150821/courgette-stew-kills-pensioner-in-heidelberg
youtube.com/watch?v=-UW6nJW5kew&app=desktop
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
youtube.com/watch?v=cR13wx8sx9U&app=desktop
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27479196
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19307518
circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2017/06/15/CIR.0000000000000510
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2057469?access_num=2057469&link_type=MED&dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9006469
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24243555
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28487287
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19308071
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19559132
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2743036/pdf/ukmss-27731.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12433724
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15199546
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11278967/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19056664/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
reddit.com/r/vegan/wiki/dieteticorgs
cfp.ca/content/63/10/744?etoc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1110832
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9863851
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198208
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434797
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22121108
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11743810
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4135519/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18789600
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22342103
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15955547
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19279082
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18980957
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3081176
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22867847
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21422422
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12588089
abcnews.go.com/Health/Diabetes/wireStory?id=2244647
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19386029/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24523914
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19351712
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18481955
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23509418
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16596361
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15983191
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24149445
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696
circ.ahajournals.org/content/108/22/2757.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7019459
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15172426
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25352269
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20820038
circ.ahajournals.org/content/105/25/e197.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4691673/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4583329/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4844163/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677007/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1790759/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3232297/
youtube.com/watch?v=8034YxnLm-8
youtube.com/watch?v=E888AnlnPMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

leave retard

>kills you

Trips confirm, OP BTFO

[Arguments needed]

Cheked

>>Increases test

S-o-y blocks and down regulates androgen receptors, it also provides estrone for those s-o-y-e-d bitch tits.

Veganism is a deficiency diet by its very inception, its extremely difficult and women in particular due to their monthly bleed out of nutrients should never been on that degenerative diet. Veganism is also funded by globalists, the death cult of Seventh Day Adventists(Loma Linda University) and the (((United Nations))).

Attached: 1488158574281.jpg (341x511, 47K)

Those numerals are more trustworthy than any pro-vegan argument you will ever cite, seeth harder

Attached: 1561663230127.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Veganism is slow suicide, just no.

Looks like OP died, of Malnourishment. Very common for vegans.

Attached: 1560637416929.jpg (807x509, 52K)

>Veganism is the official diet of Jow Forums

To laugh at?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLk5AAKRem8

>dies early while looking and feeling like shit

Peak carnicuck in here. If anyone in here is such a dumb bitch that they believe shit on Youtube about any diet they should shoot themselves.

Attached: 1560637727535.jpg (1100x518, 52K)

this is the iq of avg meat eater

Even insects are smarter than human "vegans."

Attached: 1558179233412.jpg (1336x1816, 721K)

Onions is mainly grown to feed cattle. Only 6% of world's onions prodoctions goes for human consumption.

Luckily that 6% is enough to completely fuck up the leftist imbeciles known as "vegans."

Attached: 1560111656953.png (1280x800, 701K)

nice pic collage, still showing ur roomtemp iq. imagine getting convinced by this Jow Forums-tier image

Imagine falling for vegan propaganda and destroying your own health lol.

Attached: 1545760834759.png (969x653, 650K)

>makes you anemic
>gives you peripheral neuropathy
>need monthly B12 shots to not die
How is any diet healthy when it requires need an exogenous source of a vital nutrient? Have you vegan faggots ever even heard of pernicious anemia?

Attached: 1560641543251.jpg (400x300, 55K)

Never seen a muscular (not roiding) vegan
In fact most vegans look downright malnourished

Eggs have everything you need to live except vitamin c.

that is a very ugly man

that's enough reason for me to remain eating meat

COPE
>bbbuut steroids!!!!!!!!

Attached: malnourishedvegans.jpg (474x474, 55K)

I'd rather put up woth the crabs in a bucket threads on here than this endless debate over whether the vegan retards or the carnie retards are the most retarded

Attached: vdtoHCY.png (387x472, 158K)

why vegans don't get their animal protein from eggs?

Attached: 1520487468308.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

>better skin

Attached: Dude arguments lmao.png (430x500, 331K)

Higher risk of all cause mortality but don't bother reading studies. Imagine having a big shot in MMA and losing it because you can't recover like those meat eating fiends can LOL

Stfu the only reason it might increase test is because most people don't eat enough vegetables in general

>Eat vegetables
>Die

thelocal.de/20150821/courgette-stew-kills-pensioner-in-heidelberg

Never seen before but roids, Nimai IFBB obvious roids, 35 year old small TRT patient, and Roided Spaniard who eats "clean" meat and eggs.

Great fucking job. You might convince some to never even get close to Mr. Olympia.

>It doesn't count hurrrr durrrr

>[Arguments needed]
there was an argument: fucking checkem

Attached: 1559495738068.jpg (250x325, 18K)

don't try and argue for a diet that needs supplements from a health perspective you mong

Trips of truth. Veganism is a starvation cult. Any diet that eliminates an entire class of food that our ancestors have ate for millennia is retarded. Humans are highly adaptable omnivores.

Attached: 8jodu7pc3sm01.jpg (410x560, 22K)

>>Not harming innocent sentient beings with wills to live
>implying plants aren't alive and they approve of us tearing off their leaves and fruits for food
>implying animals don't eat other animals all the time, literally how nature fights overpopulation and promotes natural selection

I like burgers, steak, ribs, bacon, mackerel, tuna, chicken and mutton and I know for a fact that this meat is better to go to humans than to other apex predators in the wild.

fpbp

people always make this argument about sentient beings. I literally don't give a fuck about pigs, sheeps or cows lives. I would happily slit their throats myself.

It's a better diet than the average diet but a balanced non vegan diet is just as good.

>it's good cause it's natural

Attached: Omfg.jpg (393x291, 25K)

No one ITT is vegan, not even OP.
It's just dumb le trolls and dumb brainlets triggered by the trolls.

unassailably based

Depends on how you define "average diet." Abbey sharp has a "balanced" diet, omnivore, but all healthy stuff, no junk food, she's 1,000X healthier than any vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UW6nJW5kew&app=desktop

And the long term vegans look like the undead, Veganism should not be considered healthy in any way whatsoever.

Attached: 1550509174801.jpg (884x572, 79K)

I hope everyone here and in the world takes the vegan pill so when they get malnourished my gains will look 10 times better.

>not harming innocent sentient beings with wills to live
This is where you lost me. Morality is for faggots

Post body

You mirin

Attached: 1560513248391.png (1833x953, 1.17M)

ran out of protein powder so I started using my vegan sister's. Is the vegan stuff worse for gains? Thinking of getting some for myself

Higher heavy metal content, might not be complete proteins

They cant eat eggs. Their shitty diet bans tasty foods

Jon Penus eats eggs, so I guess this means eggs are now vegan, as long as you are a successful "vegan" bodybuilder and influencer..

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Prove any of those claims. I keep hearing about this, but no one provides a source.

>demanding proof for conspiracy theories
user they're just crazy people... Not saying you should go vegan, just saying that your decision should be based on the opinion of experts on health and fitness and people with experience. Not the opinion of conspiracy theorists on Jow Forums or admittedly insane and physically sick people like Sv3rige (or, to be fair, on the opinion on malnurished, crazy vegans).

Attached: anti-vegan shills.png (2720x3576, 1.53M)

>Jon Penus eats eggs
Sauce on this, I follow him and I've never heard him say that, just that he'd not have ethical qualms about it under the right circumstances which is pretty much the standard vegan position.

your picture is stupid.

>the picture that shows what stupid people say is stupid
Well, obviously? Do you have anything constructive to say, or any argument, or are you just butthurt?

yeah you should've made your picture like this
not some rambling shitposters quotes.
99% sure sv3rige doesn't lurk or post here.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (1000x3000, 399K)

it's the equivalent of me screencapping everything "vegans" have posted in this thread which is obvious bait.
it's a shit image and you should feel bad. any amount of effort spent on it was wasted.

>Increases test
The opposite of this is true
This is also the opposite of the truth
>Better shits
Irrelevant unless shitting is your fettish or somesuch nonsense like that
>Better skin
Nope
>Not harming innocent sentient beings with wills to live
LOL he wants us to believe he believes a stupid-ass cow or chicken is """sentient"""
>Veganism is the official diet of Jow Forums
Why? Just because some troll (i.e. You) says so?

>Global rules 3 & 6
>Trolling outside of /b/
>"Quality of posts"
maybe Otherwise this is Old and Busted trolling from Last Thursday.
Also:
>YOU ARE NOT VEGAN
>YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT VEGAN MEANS

Get new material, OP, this is *BORING*

I like that picture too actually, but the point was to showcase their beliefs which is best done via screencaps of quotes. And Sv3rige fans are all over this board, whether the man himself is or isn't is debatable. But hey, if you think you can do better go right ahead and give it a stab.

Some "vegan" posts are definitely thinely veiled bait, sure, but this is not the case with the vegan-conspiracy guys, who post in almost every vegan thread and espouse those beliefs quite seriously and repeat them with consistency. There's even documentaries that have been made showing these beliefs, and they do unironically crop up in every vegan thread in some way. And now you can identify the major themes of those beliefs and know which poster believes in the conspiracy. You're welcome, arsehole.

>it's a shit image and you should feel bad. any amount of effort spent on it was wasted.
Well, that's just like your opinion, man. I feel the same way about your entire life.

Source for any of these claims?

He's right your pic is stupid and you should feel bad about it.

So just repeating the same baseless thing, no comment or opinion on content or anything constructive or even an elaboration, just taking a second there to be a dick? OK cool.

LOL I'm not reading all that!
You claim to be vegan so true, troll, or not, I'll have to treat you like one won't I? Which means you're an idiot, suffering from the progressive cognitive deficit that all so-called """vegans""" suffer from, which is why you sound like some programmed cult member, parroting all this nonsense vegan rhetoric. Meanwhile humans are still omnivores, """veganism""" is a death-cult designed to destroy the human race and """return the Earth to the animals""" or somesuch stupid bullshit. I've got *dozens* of links I could post here proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that a strict vegetarian diet is terrible for human health, but vegan or not you wouldn't read them, they don't """fit your agenda""", whether it's actually veganism or just base trolling.

TL, DR? Here:
>Fuck off, troll. Go back to or just KYS, you're BORING us with your bullshit.

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

>Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:
>Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:
>Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:
Makes perfect sense, since severe malnutrition will shut down your reproductive urges and systems, especially in women.

>LOL I'm not reading all that!
So you criticise it and admit to not having read it?
>You claim to be vegan
I've never made such a claim, my post (, my first post ITT) simply states that one should make an informed decision and not listen to crazies on either side. Did a vegan make the original picture? Maybe, I saved it because I found it informing as regards anti-vegans and because I find the conspiracies disconcerning, but I was interested in changing the image around bit if people had actual suggestions because why not.
>Which means you're an idiot, suffering from the progressive cognitive deficit that all so-called """vegans""" suffer from, which is why you sound like some programmed cult member, parroting all this nonsense vegan rhetoric.
Except, of course, that I did not do that and that you're making all of that up. Also, the point of a debate is in either case to show that an opponent is wrong, not to assume they are and treat them like an idiot just because.
>I've got *dozens* of links I could post here proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that a strict vegetarian diet is terrible for human health
So I take it you're butthurt because you're one of the people the picture mocks for being crazy conspiracy theorist? Do post the links please, my money's on them being to conspiracy-related stuff but I'd be happy to be wrong and have some informative links on the subject.
>you wouldn't read them
You mean like you didn't read any of my posts or the picture? Not everyone is like you, actually, I'd try to read them.

>lol reading is BORING
Why enter a thread made to debate a specific topic if debating it bores you and you refuse to engage in it? Why make a post saying literally "I could prove veganism wrong but I won't!". If you can do it, fucking do it, I'd be an interesting read IMO. If not, then you maybe one of /b/'s threads would be better suited for YOU, or at least one of Jow Forums's many amusing threads and not one centered on debate?

>trying WAY TOO HARD to troll
cringeworthy

Go outside, user. Or go to bed. Stay off the internets.

I tried to make an actual argument on the subject, and invited you to engage in debate and post your sources, which I would have happily looked at. You made low-effort shitposts with insults. And I'm the troll? Are you 14? I hope you are because a grown ass man being amused by this would be so sad.

>takes all the bait tossed at him
>still acts like an arrogant intellectual
>t. brainlet

>try to engage in debate in a thread meant for that
>get called "brainlet" by people who have done NOTHING but made low-effort shitposts
"LMAO TOOK BAIT HAHA WHAT A LOSER HAHA I'M SO SMART!" But you're not smart, user, and you know it deep down, and no amount of namecalling strangers on fitness themed taiwanese cartoon forums will ever make you smart.

>don't worry goys, I'm only pretending to be a mad retard

>haha I'm only pretending to be an idiot who has literally nothing to say
Cool, "conversation" over then I guess. Too bad, was looking forward to those interesting links disproving veganism. Also, if successfully stringing more than two coherent sentences together that don't contain foul language or childish insults makes you think someone is trying to 'act like an arrogant intellectual', then you are likely just extremly stupid or just very underage. Stop posting, cause I sure will.

Jon Penus has made many subtle statements like "don't call me vegan; I don't want to be associated with those nutjobs" (deleted video) and now he has posted photos of his refrigerator with more than one carton of eggs in it, in his "vegan families" frig.

Face it, Venus is in it for the money, and he's past the actual vegan diet

youtube.com/watch?v=cR13wx8sx9U&app=desktop

Can you give citation for all of these claims please? Not saying you're wrong, I just want to see your sources so we can discuss them in more detail as opposed to saying "lmao you're wrong retard" over and over again.

Bonus points if you can provide citations that counter the studies user linked over or otherwise go into them and make an argument as to why those studies are flawed.

I thought Penus said he was just plant based now.

Vegans have tons and tons of "studies" which are actually retarded surveys, which evidently "prove" that chain-smoking alcohol obese McDonald's addicts evidently don't live as long as grounded Christians in a strong faith community (7th day Adventists)

They break that down to "vegans live longer" when the Adventists aren't even fucking vegan lol. But they do abstain from smoking and they avoid obese diabetic lives due to their disciplined Christian mindset and religious support.

So yes, Adventists do live longer than your average diabetic alcoholic amerifat. (And the Adventists still aren't even fucking vegan)

I've seen the vids where he distances himself, or tries to, from 'veganism' and I understand given that a lot of vegans are either crazy or very unhealthy or both. A lot of technically vegan people do that, they just don't want the bad rep that goes with the "vegan" label. But that doesn't mean they don't eat plant-based.

Also the dude and his wife have non-vegan family so of course there's egg in the fridge. Seems strange he'd pretend "for the money" when he could certainly attract attention as an ex-vegan, that seems to be all the rage on youtube right now anyway. I just don't think that "professional vegan" can make one so much money that one is willing to lie, but apparently not enough money to be careful and check your fridge for non-vegan stuff before shooting.

Can you link those studies so I can see what you're talking about?

Can confirm. Since going vegan im smashing my personal records and my facial hair grows back faster.

Meat increases all-cause mortality: Nurses health study cohort ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27479196

AARP cohort ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19307518

American Heart Association Presidential advisory circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2017/06/15/CIR.0000000000000510

AO Cohort ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2057469?access_num=2057469&link_type=MED&dopt=Abstract

Meat raises cholesterol (heart disease risk) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9006469

Meat increases heme iron stores (cancer risk) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24243555

Meat and nitrate (cancer risk); AARP cohort ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28487287

Meat consumption associated with obesity ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19308071 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19559132

Meat raises igf-1 levels (cancer risk) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2743036/pdf/ukmss-27731.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12433724

Meat contains mutagens/carcinogens (cancer risk) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15199546

Meat (SFA) induce inflammatory markers towards metabolic syndrome ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11278967/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19056664/

Vegan Studies:

Many credible physicians recommend Whole-food plant-based diets (WFPB). ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

All the major dietetics and health organizations in the world agree that vegan and vegetarian diets can be healthy reddit.com/r/vegan/wiki/dieteticorgs

Physicians nutrition Update:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

College of family physicians of Canada:

cfp.ca/content/63/10/744?etoc

A good thread died for this shit

Come back after you've been 5 years on your death cult diet

As I said, he has made comments and hints that Veganism is an embarrassment to him now, even making the blunt "don't call me vegan anymore" video. I think he did that, and show the eggs, to clear his conscience, he is not ~really~ lying, since he has denounced Veganism on his own channel (but deleted the video when vegan pains gave hm tons of shit over it)

Jon Penus is eating eggs= not vegan (unless vegans say it's ok, for him lol) milk is vegan right? Now eggs are vegan too. When steak is vegan you can call me vegan.

If you're not vegan in 2019 you're a retard tbqh.

Whole-food plant-based diets are the only diets shown to reverse heart disease:

Dr. Richard Fleming showing progression with low-carb diet and reversal with WFPB
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1110832

Dr. Dean Ornish reversing heart disease with a WFPB diet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9863851

Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn Jr reversing heart disease with a WFPB diet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198208

Vegans have the highest life expectancy ever recorded ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434797

Cancer:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22121108

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11743810

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4135519/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18789600

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22342103

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15955547

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19279082

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18980957

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3081176

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22867847

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21422422

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12588089

Diabetes:

abcnews.go.com/Health/Diabetes/wireStory?id=2244647

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19386029/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24523914

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19351712

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18481955

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16596361

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15983191

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24149445

Heart Disease:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696

circ.ahajournals.org/content/108/22/2757.full.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7019459

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15172426

Osteoporosis:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25352269

American Dietetics Association Position on veganism:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Longest Living Population:

Low Carbohydrate Diets and mortality:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20820038

Plant foods have a complete Amino Acid profile: circ.ahajournals.org/content/105/25/e197.full

Benefits of a vegan diet:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4691673/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4583329/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4844163/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677007/

Carnitards like yourself are basically science deniers at this point.

Attached: veganfreak.jpg (768x960, 141K)

Based Dr. Lair Ribeiro follower

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Vegan men have higher T levels

Vegans have higher IQ scores

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1790759/

Attached: vegansmeateatinghypocrites.jpg (960x960, 158K)

Eggs are loaded with artery clogging, insulin resistance causing saturated fat and cholesterol. Also they raise the risk of prostate cancer.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3232297/

Attached: vegam.png (474x475, 390K)

Meat eaters BTFO with science, facts and logic. They are on the same level as climate change deniers and flat-earthers.

Attached: lifedeath.jpg (960x960, 187K)

Hong Kong has the highest meat consuption in the world, it also has the highest life expectancy and the best economy

That makes him a vegetarian

Possible but not plausible, just seems too far-fetched. Occam's razor and all. Which is more likely, the complex story of guilt versus honesty you tell - and all for dubious reasons and not sensible motive - or that the egg's were some family members and he thinks some vegans are cringe? Seems more like inability of some people to accept that even one single person on the planet could look good and be successfull while being vegan, so he has to be cheating somehow. His very success is taken as proof of this, because there's a petitio principii assumption that veganism means failure.

Ingest B12

Unlike the rest of the two digit IQ sub humans in this thread, I actually checked your links and they do not state any of this shit you claimed.

Citations needed.

Longest lived populations are plant based.

Longest Living Population:

> refutal: dude just trust me

Sorry I can't. I don't read that vegan bullshit. You can get all the studies from .....

>Physicians committee for responsible medicine

A top vegan group led by a high vegan shill Dr Barnard.

Here is a sample of 90 minutes of pure vegan bullshit and nonsense propaganda if you can stomach it....

youtube.com/watch?v=8034YxnLm-8

Vegans are trying to release this film "gamechangers" they had to remake the entire movie lol, their top "vegan" star Tim scheiff dumped Veganism and started eating salmon and eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=E888AnlnPMQ

So... if a doctor recommends a vegan diet and is a vegan, then he is a shill? Buuut, if he recommended a vegan diet and DIDN'T follow it, wouldn't he just be a hypocrite? Seems like you just don't want to be vegan and sort of just make up the reasons you need, and if you are ever presented with evidence or argument that contradicts you, you just dismiss it without even reading it. After all, you "don't read that vegan bullshit". What a great way to ensure one is never presented with a contradicting idea, just ignore it!