When waking up an hour too early is it better to just rise up and be done with it or to go back to sleep until the...

When waking up an hour too early is it better to just rise up and be done with it or to go back to sleep until the alarm clock rings?

Attached: flex.gif (360x240, 1.87M)

Why do u have an alarm clock,? Do u have a job or something

Isn't that when normal people masturbate? The hour or so before you should be waking up is basically knob polishing time.

>working a job
he’s never gonna make it

Attached: 0E303891-F452-491B-9750-3FAF515787D1.jpg (800x450, 40K)

what? no? never heard of such a thing

>When waking up an hour too early is it better to just rise up
yes

If I don't, I feel like shit afterwards. If you woke up without any external stimulus, it's your body, so I think it's fine. Otherwise you might enter into some phase of sleep that takes more than an hour and you fuck your shit up.

so i just rise up whenever i wake up? cause i snoozed today and i feel tired like shit afterwards

Attached: contempt.gif (231x239, 1.08M)

I'm really bored. You guys think I should get a job for a few hours a week? I just really don't have anything else to do. Maybe in a warehouse so I can deadlift some heavy boxes or something.

When I was younger I would sleep in, then over time my brain won't allow that to happen because it knows it makes me feel like shit afterwards. It's much better to get up when you wake up instead of trying to roll around and take a quick nap. You will feel worse if you go back to sleep. Granted, if this is like 1AM and you wake up because you need water or something, that's different.

This. Sometimes I wake up at 4am and it so nice. The time before the sun rises i such a nice, calm and comfy time. It must be what zen feels like

I wouldn’t recommend a labor job. It’s massively different than lifting. You’ll get a sore back. You’re joints will wear. I’d recommend a restaurant job. You’ll meet people. And maybe make some friends and get laid if you’re not too autistic

Yup, got up 4 myself this morning

>if you’re not too autistic
well see the thought of having to deal with people makes me nervous already

I got up at 4 because I work as package handler at UPS

Attached: 1555204703899.gif (660x440, 2.78M)

That is why you need this job, it forces you to numb that feeling. Most of you don't actually have autism you just don't have any social practice, at all, while others practice it daily. Imagine never practicing the piano and being expected to play.

Then what have I been practicing picking up stuff for??

I want to fuck this bitch soo bad my balls hurt!!!FACT!!!

I notice that my mornings go better if I wake up earlier. I usually get up 30 minutes before leaving for work and have the shakes for about an hour because my body hasn't woken up yet. But and hour early and by the time I'm at work I feel great. It's just that I can't stand the idea of getting up early and sitting around. I like to get up and go!!!FACT!!!

Why do you get the shakes? Alcoholism?

cute pits

>Why do you get the shakes? Alcoholism?

Nope, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Juts a feeling I get when my sleep is interrupted!!!FACT!!!

If you wake up naturally generally speaking it means your body has just finished a REM sleep cycle, if try to go back to sleep your body will attempt to start another sleep cycle and when your alarm goes off you will be mid cycle and will likely feel like shit for the first few hours of your day.

can confirm. worked as a waiter for a while now I can talk to strangers in a light-hearted and banterous way, it was really useful cos when there is a situation i need to be presentable and approachable I switch into waiter mode.

unless you feel energetic, just lay on your back, breathe and relax until the alarm sounds. it's still resting.

deliver my package, I paid for 3 day shipping and its day 5 now. if it's not here when I get home I'll be upset. You're really going to make me wait the weekend too?