How do i cope with not being tall...

how do i cope with not being tall? i recently turned 18 and all the time before that i thought that something would happen that would result in me being tall. maybe i would hit a growth spurt, maybe my growth plates wouldnt close and i could keep growing past 18, even some magician in a circus asking me what I want and me saying I want to grow taller and him somehow making it happen like in movie or in a dream idk literally anything would be better than the shitty reality ive been presented with. sh*rt people shouldnt be allowed to breed desu. explain this to me Jow Forums why would my dad fuck my mom? dad is 5"10, great face, great character, but all of this doesnt matter because he is rich. you understand? rich. he never told me how rich because it makes him uncomfortable when I ask but he has his own company, several helicopters, planes, the works. he could have chosen the top of the top. some super tall supermodel 140 iq qt3.14 but no he had to fuck my worthless college student piece of shit goblin mother. why Jow Forums? give me a peek into the mind of a limp dick loser who would do something like that.

Attached: 81goTjaVlwL._SL1500_.jpg (970x1500, 140K)

Conan was never that big in books. Fuck 70's and theyr muscle fags.

Stop coming here will help you accept it, i’m 6”1 and this place makes me feel like i’m not tall enough

yes he was. he was always described as a giant of a man. howard said that he was 6 foot tall at 15.

tall enough for what?

I’ll bite — how tall (or not)?

5"6. i know that its not too bad but it's not about being short. its about not being tall. being able to reach higher places, easily overpower smaller men, manipulating the world around you with ease, causing manlets to tense up with fear wherever you go... i grew up reading Conan and i loved all that about him. how he can just make the world grovel simply because of how chad he is. i even stopped lifting now. whats the point? i will never be stronger than someone a couple inches taller. never more masculine.

You are only 18?

Start taking HGH and drink more milk. You may yet reach greater heights!

Attached: conan2.jpg (637x367, 77K)

GOMAD and get and HGH before your growth plates close

Conan o’brien is 6’4 what are you talking about

gomad? thats for muscle mass not height. and im pretty hgh only works for kids who have a growth hormone deficiency. plus, if there are any growth plates still open they are probably only in the spine. i would be taller but limbs would be out of proportion with the rest of my body.

Fucking hell get over it what a joke you could be in a wheelchair or have to shit in a bag
>but mommy I’m short

CONAN THE BARBARIAN! SULLEN EYED WALKER OF EARTH'S JEWELED THRONES, A THIEF, A REAVER! FEAR HIM!

Attached: conan.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 190K)

>fucking hell get over it
i cant

Seems like you have an inferiority complex going on their man.. I’m in the same boat, 18 yrs old 5’8”. Realizing I will never be tall is harsh, but at some point I had to tell myself to move on. Life is a big fucking cope as a short man, but that’s not necessarily bad either. Focus on other things, caring about stuff you can’t change is just wasting time.

Literally have to bro just be grateful for what you have it will do you good, still gym and that so you can better yourself but don’t worry about things out of your control you insecure fagget

No, people grow until about 25.

Or well, you can keep making excuses and wait a couple more years. Then it really will be too late.

Attached: DGWI1noV0AEP_AN.jpg (800x800, 110K)

This. Like what other choices does he have lmao either get tf over it or cry about it for the rest of his lyfe

>Focus on other things, caring about stuff you can’t change is just wasting time.
exactly my logical thought process. but I care about is this world's Conan. is my lifelong dream a waste of time then?
>i can't do it
>just do it bro
what do you want from me? are you actually trying to help me or just trying to tell me that im a shitty person because someone out there is a vegetable?

>but what I care about deep inside is being the world's Conan.
meant to say

>you can keep making excuses
what is the alternative?

Yea, yea it is. Not the end of the world. Find a new purpose, you have time

We just freaking told you.
Has your shortness also made you deaf?

Attached: 1506709406825.jpg (768x768, 40K)

gomad and hgh? what about
? i know someone said that you grow until 25, but i read that growth plates close at 18 for males. if that person could provide a link it would be nice.

>find a new purpose in life
im trying to but it hurts. is there anything that can ease the pain or close my wounds up faster?

I was 5'8 until i turned around 18, now i'm 6'1, not sure if lifting/fixing my diet helped but hang in there

You will never make it.

Attached: 1522430221162.jpg (453x604, 22K)

i dont know if you giving me a sliver of a chance is a good or bad thing
yeah i figured as much

i'm 5'11 and want to literally kill myself
when will the pain end

Attached: 32324235324342.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

if i ever get out of this ditch then i will post advice on Jow Forums, promise, fren.

the only advice i'd be willing to take is either hgh or leg lengthening surgery

Imagine being so insecure about your height. You're taller than me OP, and I give not a single fuck. Height doesnt make you who you are. Height doesnt build character. Focus on actual important things, rather than height.

>i swear my character makes up for my h-height p-please have sex with me ;DDDD
this is the worst cope of all

>>he could have chosen the top of the top. some super tall supermodel 140 iq qt3.14 but no he had to fuck my worthless college student piece of shit goblin mother. why Jow Forums? give me a peek into the mind of a limp dick loser who would do something like that.

Sounds like you could learn a thing or two from talking to your old man about priorities and what really matters in life, you insecure little shit.

You’re just a kid still, you will learn to not be a faggot in time. But seriously, stop being such a faggot, that’s for the women to do. You really care this much about how others look at you? You have nothing else going on in your life other than how you appear to others? Read a fucking book or two about life, and find some passion. Ambition is the divine fruit of life, once tasted you will always crave more.

FROM THE TIME WHEN THE OCEANS DRANK ATLANTIS

>hgh
havent seen evidence that it works for anyone who doesn't have a growth hormone deficiency
>leg lengthening
have fun looking like those giant two legged robot things from star wars. every other limb in your body will look the same. you will have neither the strength nor the beauty of a tall person.
i cant do the things with character that I can do with height
learn what you shitposting cunt?

>havent seen evidence that it works for anyone who doesn't have a growth hormone deficiency
it does you just have to be on it before your plates fuse
and considering i'm past that it's not an option
>have fun looking like those giant two legged robot things from star wars. every other limb in your body will look the same. you will have neither the strength nor the beauty of a tall person.
i was memeing

have sex. it's not about how people view me. its about just being a big guy. having the strength, the reach, just being a physical force of nature.

Your dad is rich lol, why care about being a manlet at this point? You're still higher in the hierarchy than most 6+ feet men, not physically but still better than being a manlet and poor.

THEY TRAPPED THE LION ON SHAMUS PLAIN
THEY WEIGHTED HIS LIMBS WITH AN IRON CHAIN

>bwaah I'm not tall bwaah
Grow up.

AND THE RISE OF THE SONS OF ARYAS, THERE WAS A AGE UNDREAMED OF

How about you lift some fucking heavy ass weight instead of bitching? I can tell you right now you will max out due to willpower not size.

THE LION STRODE THROUGH THE HALLS OF HELL
ACROSS HIS PATH GRIM SHADOWS FELL

>your dad is rich lol why care about being a manlet at this point
why do you think i care? because i want to get laid? no. i wouldnt dare ask my dad for money anyway, id rather be a wage cuck than be reliant in that way

>How about you lift some fucking heavy ass weight instead of bitching?
whats the point anymore? i wont be the man i imagined i would become my whole life.

Because you’re 18 and a few months from now your goal will be something different. Wait for your brain to finish developing.

I was 6'2" at 15

flexing on me?

>5"6.
>i know that its not too bad
You're wrong. It's really bad. Use some of daddy's money to get HGH while you can and in a few years invest in leg surgery.

>i know someone said that you grow until 25, but i read that growth plates close at 18 for males.
Might as well try HGH anyway. If it doesn't work, what's the downside? You spent some money and maybe fucked up your body a bit, but at 5'6" you may as well neck yourself anyway, so no loss.

Why don't you get your growth plates checked, mate?

I'm 5'8 and I literally never thought about my height until Jow Forums called me names. Tbh I wouldn't even change it if I had the option. I do lots of extreme spots which would be harder if I were taller, and I have a great gf who doesn't seem to give a shit how tall I am (she's 5'6). Being tall would just mean I'd be more uncomfortable on public transport, I'd have to spend more on food and I'd have a harder time making gains.

ok, where can I get hgh? all the sources I read say that "hgh supplements" are a scam and that they can only be acquired via injection from a doc but docs charge tens of thousands of dollars for that shit, ive never asked my dad for much money and I don't plan on starting now.
why should i? even if its still open (extremely small chance) it won't mean shit because the maximum growth I could squeeze out would only be a couple centimeters.

Just be taller than your girlfriend, so taller than like 5'4 most times

>HELP ME I DON'T WANNA BE 5'6
>what, i actually have to do things to grow taller? meh

You know there's a common theme I've noticed around here with manlets, guys with body dysmorphia, incels, etc (and some all cases all 3).
The underlying motivation for you guys and cause of a lot of bitching isn't necessarily because you don't have x or can't do y, it runs deeper than that. A lot of you guys really just want to be worshipped for existing, and you're salty you don't get that.
Look at the language you used. "I want to overpower smaller men". "I want people to tense up with fear". "I want to manipulate the world with ease".
Here's the reality: craving these things is not exactly the mark of a good person. Now if you're comfortable with that, that's totally fine. However, you and the others like you should at least be made self-aware enough to recognize it.

Past 40, you won't care anymore.

Im 6'3, and im still depressed. I wasted years of my life and lost all my gains.
You're blaming everything on your height, but if a genie made you taller then you would find some other problem with your life.
Besides, your manletism probably motivates you to achieve more in life.

as other people have pointed out, if you get HGH you could taller. peptides as well but those are experimental. definitely invest in AI, it helps keep the epiphyseal plates open

>i want to overpower smaller men
>i want people to tense up with fear
several things, yes i know it sounds edgy I shouldnt have said it that way, i just felt it was the easiest way to explain. but then again, who doesnt want these things sometimes? when i say them i dont mean doing these things to regular people. ive met my fair share of bullies and I think some extra inches would be nice when dealing with them. i also find it really annoying that my tall friend can easily btfo me when i have had years of boxing practice and he hasnt.
>manipulate the world with ease
i meant physically. like i said before, being a force of nature. easily stepping over shit other people have to climb over and easily climbing over shit people need to fly over, being able to lift a table by myself when my friends need to group up to get it off the ground
>manletism motivates you
how

I think your dad SUCKS

Attached: 1559432416816.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

me too
how do I get my hands on any of that

Holy shit dude. Wanting to dominate other men is such a huge part of being male. I can't believe how obtuse you're being. You sound like a woman. "Probably not a very good person." Yeah go fuck yourself nerd. Have you been in the real world? You dominate men and then women reward you for it. It's literally the name of the game and the crux of our fucking existence. Non dominant men die. And not only do they die but their genetics fucking die.

I'm 6'0, and even I wish a was a little taller. Sorry manlets. Women and men notice and care. You guys want to improve your lot in life? Money. Body. Fame. Attitude. Get fucking alpha and dominate every part of your life that you can.

Jesus fuck I've already replied but I'm so staggered by your ignorance that I'm literally sitting here on the shitter fuming in anger. I dominate short men in real life. I'm competitive as fuck. But I'm not going to fucking lie to them or anyone else about it. I bet you're fucking 21 years old - tops. Stop giving advice you fucking faggot. It's confusing garbage like this that steers men from the path of self actualization.

cringe and bluepilled user, you've got a great deal of work to do, assuming you're a man I mean. If not you're fine.

>confusing advice
Nigger what fucking advice do you have for a manlet besides "just be taller bro lol"?

My other post just above the one you quoted.

>tfw 5'4
A-Atleast girls will like me for my personality haha

Attached: 1561669488690.jpg (800x800, 99K)

>A lot of you guys really just want to be worshipped for existing

You seem to have rustled some jimmies but you're spot on. It's hilarious how pathetic some of the people on this board can be.

You are a retard. You're mad but you're not even disagreeing with what he said.

literally just look them up dude, i bought an AI when i was 18, go on reddit and looks up 'steroid sources' most of those websites are legit, if i could find it when i was 18 you can too, be resourceful. HGH is harder to find but there are labs out there selling im sure

t. Knuckledragger that can't see the writing on the wall. Physically dominant men are on the way out.

>physically dominant men are on the way out

Attached: images (54).jpg (395x373, 22K)

Maybe. You have to fucking try first.

thanks, will try

t. 200,000 year old caveman.
Get with the times gramps, your physical competitiveness means fuck all when a preteen boy can disembowel you with the pull of a trigger. Humanity is evolving, and your Neanderthal ass will be left in the dust.

He doesn’t realize his lack of cooperation and lone wolf attitude are exactly what nature selects against, even in his hunter gatherer ideal world. Humans survived in groups, and that guy wouldn’t last two days in a group without blowing a fuse.

cope

You wouldn't survive one day in a group because they'd hang you by the balls you edgy bellend lmao

Toxic masculinity: the post

>no response
That’s what I thought, now go lay those bricks for my condo.

lanklet here. understand that this board and just the internet in general emphasises the importance of this. even if you were taller, you'd just have different things to complain about

>why wasn't i born more attractive
>why wasn't i born with a big dick
>why wasn't i born white
>why wasn't i born rich

just shut up and make the best of what you can actually change

i missed his post
i tried to reply to the alphabeta puss

whores

Yeah, but you're a lanklet.

you really think people give two shits im 6'4" and nobody ever gave a shit about me being tall
in school at work on the street ive seen tall girls with short guys and short guys with tall girls and everything in between i dont claim to know what the main attraction is but in my opinion people dont really care and by the time women reach 35 years of age their standards lower
this is a board full of basementdwellers and trolls dont belive anything on here

At 18 i was 5'10. In 24 now ans 6'1

>how do I cope with not being tall
you find alternative modes. I'm going fucken dwarfmode or orcmode, we're all gonna make it, but everyone is different and such is our way of making it too

Attached: chrome_2017-04-01_01-38-54.png (159x168, 33K)