What would happen if I did this?

What would happen if I did this?

Attached: One-Punch-Man-Workout-712x1024.jpg (712x1024, 241K)

You would still be better than 95% of the American population in terms of looks and athleticism.

you'd be a faggot

You would start looking like an endurance runner.

You'd become bald and uninterested in the petty struggles of mere mortal men surrounding you.

Do it for 3 months or so and you'll lose a lot of fat and get slightly more muscular. You will probably have to adjust the routine to be slightly less intensive in the beginning so that you don't literally kill yourself.

Lmao its so hilarious that those fat nerd anime writers think doing 100 squats, 100 pushups and 100 situps a day is any special

the point is that it's not

Worked for this guy

Attached: challenge-featured.jpg (4000x2100, 373K)

if you're a fat pig
say good bye to your knees

Literally the next line is everyone pissed that it’s all he had to do to become ridiculously strong

Imagine acting cool on Jow Forums

It's decent idea for sedentary weebs who never exercised a day in their lives but the 10km run every day might be too much for them. I'd recommend running for as long as you can and walking the rest of the distance, then slowly building up the run distance.

>10k
>endurance
but genos literally points out its not a hard training

this, 10k a day would rek most folks

>doesnt think running 6miles per day is going to make you look like a skinny runner
>actually thinks you will get stronger doing this

>thinks 6 miles a day will make you skinny
Plenty of boxers with more muscle than you run more than that daily. Eat more you fucking pussy.

this

>this boxer has more muscle than you so therefore, he is bigger than you
>so if you run, you will have muscles
Yeah, great deduction. Whats next? Telling people to do jumping jacks if they want bigger arms?

>but genos literally points out its not a hard training
Yet he still has not done it and prefers to replace his parts with new gear.
And look what good that has done to him ?
That's right, he's still a weak bitch. Why would you listen to the opinion of a weak bitch ?

Where the fuck did I say "if you run, you will have muscles"? Maybe if you ate more, your malnourished brain might finally be able to learn how to read, you retarded skeletal faggot.

Attached: 1559260690410.gif (500x284, 254K)

>gives only one example about muscular boxers relating to endurance
>doesn't understand you can't get muscular just by eating more and running a lot
>you should have assumed I am right where everyone assumes you are wrong
>ignore OP's question and related answer
Yeah, lets all just do long distance running and throw the gym out of the equation. Lets just run 6 miles a day, only do 100 pushups, only do 100 situps and see how muscular you get. And also eat more

>10 km running everyday
>explodingKnees.jpg

How bitchmade are your fucking knees? You people make me sick.

Well he's a cyborg, it's not like he can improve his body by training for muscles he no longer has.

You're right, but not one person in this thread said or implied any of the shit you are quoting and mocking. You are literally insane.

Belly fat melts off when you first start working out as a skinny fat, then you plateau HARD

>no one said any of that
>literally all of them were said

All I see in your post are excuses a cyborg would find NOT to do the training of his senseï.

Attached: 1559250171911.png (255x326, 59K)

This is a dumb post and dumb reasoning

This must be bait

Its pretty hard for a novice

The whole joke is that it's a completely average normie workout sesh good for staving of getting fat and not much else.

That said. When I started working out last year I could only do 30 push-ups/50 sit-ups before I got light-headed felt like dying. Took a solid month of increasing it a little bit each day before I reached 100/100.

Either this is bait or you're retarded

>running will not make you lose weight
>Just look at these boxers
lol, wat?

>"dumb reasoning" because I said so
>no actual argument of any kind stated
ok

This must be bait

He has to struggle through, that’s the only way to break the limiter

genos is a cyborg. his muscles don't fatigue or recover because he literally doesn't have any. he's a robot with unlimited endurance, any sort of physical training would be useless to him

>unlimited endurance
Not sure if you knew this but robots have limits. Do you really think their batteries last forever?

Unironically, i’ve actually tried this. The problem with it is its fairly ambiguous. Take the fundamentals and shake them up a bit though, and it becomes a decent plan.

For instance. A 10km run every day, whilst feasible, isn't the best approach to getting fitter. Break that 10k into different distances every day (for instance a 5k monday, 15k tuesday) and you get much better results as you go for a speed run Monday/endurance Tuesday etc.

Add a weighted vest to the pushups every other day, and different variations of pushups in between can make the push part beneficial. Also applies to the squats, try a weighted vest and lunges and different variations for legs is also good.

Situps are decent, but again, different abs variations to get effect. Lastly, the plan is totally devoid of a pull motion. Add pullups, Australian pullups, weighted vest etc and that sorts that.

Overall got very fit with the variations i made. Not much mass, but Cardio levels were through the roof, whilst looking very ottermode.

>he's still a weak bitch
he was literally the only person to join the hero association and start as an S class hero. they made an exception for him, because he was so bullshit strong.

I mean that's not even that bad, though it would be physically straining after a period.
Just do splitsies. 50/50 in the morning/night.

Attached: opm.jpg (860x1210, 419K)

The whole point is that Saitama's potential was so low that he "broke his limiter" and gained access to literally limitless power by doing this not particularly impressive routine.

>already muscular, look at chest
>pushing belly out
>lighting washes any definition out of the first pic

I hate this gay click bait so much

You would lose your position of best character in your own fucking story

Attached: 9d7c084160e4cb05884b8194973a344986db0267r1-828-1035v2_hq.jpg (819x1024, 90K)

Garou is a hipster faggot.
>hurr i'm gonna become a monster because uhhhh the monsters are the underdogs!!!

Making my /fat/ friend work up to this. Decent for core and endurance

i read the webcomic chapter of him fighting saitama and they basically say that [spoiler]his motivations are fucking retarded and that he could never beat saitama with such a halfassed goal, i'm pretty sure if he was just a villain for fun he'd be saitama's foil[/spoiler]

You would be very good at running 10km that's for sure. Those bodyweight excercises aren't very intense unless you weigh 350kg.

>so you don't literally kill yourself
saitama broke his limiter because he spent three years exercising himself to the brink of death

I want to do this but the 10km part is difficult because I live in a shitty area.

That's the joke

just run in a circle in your room

just pack heat when you go running, .45 ACP will stop any coon you encounter