Fattie here. Is it shameful that I put all my finances in my dads hands...

Fattie here. Is it shameful that I put all my finances in my dads hands, cut out internet and dad transfers me $10 to eat once a week. So far I dropped fifty lbs doing this. But it feels very lonely and very pathetic. Imagine how girls would react if they heard of what im doing.

Attached: 6CB7A4A1-E18C-413E-B4C7-B9120B8D9E5D.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

why not just have a shred of willpower

You're right. It is embarrassing and pathetic that you are unable to take care of yourself or your life.

start reading books from your local library while you're at it

ALL BODIES ARE BEAUTIFUL

HEALTH AT EVERY SIZE

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING """"FAT""""

IN FACT THERE IS NO SUCH THING

YOU ARE BIG, YES. BUT GUESS WHAT, BIG IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

that is what I do to pass the time

I blew up to 350 lbs I have zero control.
going to try to get freedom back around 200. take it slow.

Absolutely disgusting.

What do you spend your $10 a week on?

Not sure if based or cucked

Start water fasting. Go to the /fast/ threads, they'll help you out

The problem is that, unless you plan on doing this your whole life, you still have unhealthy eating habits.
So when you're thin and start managing your food by yourself again, you'll balloon up again.

>Imagine how girls would react
Ana-chans are way ahead of you.

Attached: 5f8153bf-d2ac-4bba-90a8-40318691bcd2.jpg (749x650, 86K)

Me if I shaved, wat do.

Keep shaving and post pics

this may unironically be one of the based ways to lose weight
>he isn't living off 10 dollars a week
ngtmi

He is addicted and needs a serious intervention. One can’t just spawn “will power” to defeat chemical processes in the brain that dictate his bad behavior.

Dam, you just went full on holocaust mode
That's actually a great solution to your weight problem. Props

Attached: 1515730537769.jpg (375x455, 70K)

Find whatever system you can that works. Whatever will safely get you to a healthy spot is what you should do. If you have trouble committing, then get someone or something to hold you too it. It doesn’t matter how embarrassing it might be. Embarrassment can’t kill you, but being a fat fuck WILL kill you. Good luck.

Imagine how girls would react if you weren't a fattie.

How are you posting without internet?

He's a liar!

Attached: 51584525_2052416025061854_107962545674911744_n.jpg (753x704, 29K)

SHUT UP FUCKER

He just needs to fast, HE HAS FOOD FOR A FUCKING YEAR INSIDE HIS GUT FOR FUCK SAKE

All be needs is snake juice a multivitamin and that's it

If you don't develop willpower you will get fat again once you regain control over your money. Start small, start with not eating after midnight, cut one soda, don't eat the pizza. You got this, man!

don't you mean a final solution.

Either do it or admit to yourself you don’t have what it takes to do it.

Attached: E0C36FF4-D0E5-4B1D-9BC8-E880844F9975.png (1334x750, 1.18M)

Good for you for making progress. Get started on the path, get healthier, and always strive for better habits. Like said, you can just keep trying to improve...in whatever way works. Related, I avoided audiobooks for a long time because I thought they were idiots who couldnt read, but now I listen while working and commuting and Im much better for it. Dont regret any self improvement. (See if there are apps that you can use your library card in to get free audio books)