Not fit enough to run more than 1k, still get shin splints. how do i fix this?

not fit enough to run more than 1k, still get shin splints. how do i fix this?

Attached: 1561671286534.png (1080x1350, 2.58M)

hahaha looka those ASSE hee hee fuck OP and his fag problemss

ASS ASS ASS ASS heek hee

fucckk boys i want it HAHAHAH nofap day 0 fucking about to cancell hee hehehehe

LOOKS LIKE BRAAAAPS BACK ONTHE MENU BOYS HEE HEE

What would your mother think of this behavior?

Stick to walking at a pace that is comfortable for you to maintain for 30+ minutes, or if you have access to a treadmill do a slow speed with an incline. Alternatively do another lower impact form of cardio. When I used to run frequently I would see gains and get muscle soreness but would feel joint and tendon pain as well. I switched to a bike and have had no problems or pain, so I enjoy it much more and do my cardio more frequently. YMMV

What is this retarded question?
You think you wont get shin splints because you are NOT fit?
You need to run quite a bit to get your legs conditioned for the job.
Simple. Run until you get the aches and you can't run anymore.
Then heal up.
Repeat.
Until they are gone.
Done.

"Thank god he's not gay"

Wouldnt it be weird if I ran in the womens bathroom and ate the poop that they forgot to flush haha imagine the smell in that room, itd be so gross haha

Yeah so weird, it would be hilarious haha

I always have shin splints and I run at uni. You just have to power through it user.
T. bowlegged sprinter

retard and ASSASSpilled

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 42K)

also if you want a real answer:

>ANKLE MOBILITY ANKLE MOBILITY ANKLE MOBILITY ANKLE MOBILITY ANKLE MOBILITY ANKLE MOBILITY ANKLE MOBILITY ANKLE MOBILITY ANKLE MOBILITY ANKLE MOBILITY
yes, is that important. specially if you run on dirt/off road (and you should), with downs and ups
>proper stretching
light dinamic stretching before starting, 5min is ok. AND really good static stretching after, like really 10-15min doing it and not foolin around.
>running technique
you dont need a fagcoach, just some basic notions and it will benefit you a lot.
>check your running shoes
you dont need a super fancy ones, there are good ones for 50 bucks or so. also there are a few types and you need to choose the best one for your feets/running form.

BRAAAAAP

Fuck it. Run sprints.

Hotdog

brap

stop being a bitch and challenge your body, overcome the pain

start slow and don't try to run a 1k in one go. c25k is a good program for beginners and you should avoid shin splints with the ample rest times. take smaller strides and more steps. if you start to get sore during a run just continue doing what you're doing for 5-10 minutes. if the soreness continues go ahead and take a walk break or walk the rest of your planned distance.

it's okay to take it easy. it's a long road ahead, you just need to keep your feet moving

Take your shoes off and run barefoot... To your car and dab on the faggots running places.
Remember: They may be working OUT. But you're working IT.

Attached: clowncar.png (314x264, 127K)

Attached: 1488317518192.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

50$ this guy is australian

BASED

Attached: B701224C-E8C3-4C83-A760-86D03A7AB1D7.jpg (315x242, 21K)

Make sure you're striking with your forefoot and not your heel. It's imperative, even if you don't like that way get used to it

Attached: me right now.png (69x106, 15K)

10/10 post if I'm being honest, it hurt my abs

How funny would it be if they tied me up, locked my dick in a chastity cage and stood on me while calling me a pathetic virgin incel haha that would be so weird god I really hope they don't do that haha

Attached: 1529843531853.png (669x621, 571K)

Fucking based

Attached: 1559611751338.jpg (533x800, 163K)

Attached: 1526956378601.jpg (600x445, 55K)

God I wanna see them get fucked by that dog in the background.

Buy some decent shoes you autist

I'd watch that

bASSed and brownpilled

hill sprints

Attached: 1559489874105.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

go bike, less stress on the joints and you can develop your aerobic base, and then start working on your run. itlll be good for when youre a little sore from running you can alternate with biking

swim with fins

Masterfully crafted post
10/10 based