Are there any benefits from doing pole dancing??

Are there any benefits from doing pole dancing??

Will it build core strength? like honestly i want to know

Attached: Bj.png (602x746, 944K)

Tits or gtfo

it only builds degeneracy.

Try rock climbing.

guys will just think you're a slut if u pole dance

also since u are interested in doing it you probably already are a slut so fuck it

>there are geek incels on Jow Forums honestly replying

it will make your dad feel bad about not being there for you

it's for women to reclaim their sexuality, nothing more, nothing less. Will it build core strength? probably, but far less efficiently than say gymnastics or normal barbell training.

My friend has done it for years and she's still sort of chubby and generally out of shape. Resistance is resistance but pole doesn't lend itself to progressive overload, and none of it matters without good diet

lol thats a twink ot a cis girl

Lol whores always try to justify by saying its ''art'' or ''exercise''

Don't listen to these retards, pole dancing is pretty good for core strength and your whole body.

It builds so much core strength you'll into crossfridge mode

There are two "branches", one is more erotic dance (the one with the shoes), the other is more about acrobatics. While it's still obvious women look for excuses to twirl around in undergarments, there's NOTHING sexy about the acrobatic pole dancing, to an honestly disappointing degree. Look up some videos from competition, they're all built like brick shithouses.

>it's for women to reclaim their sexuality
wtf does this even mean? reclaim it from whom? and how does pole dancing do that?

>reclaim their sexuality

Attached: 1419242395049.jpg (630x421, 221K)

It gets you a seat much closer to the devil when you go to Hell

When you get commanded by men and media to do X or Y all day, it can be a healthy way to take control back

no one gets commanded to do anything in the fucking media

It's very benefitial for the tips and it fights the patriarchy.

>commanded
And we allow these idiots to vote.

>Get commanded to degrade and whore yourself
>Rebel by degrading and whoring yourself
Haha we sure showed the je- I mean western media who owns this body

roastie detected

Based and redpilled.

angry person detected

Most men get pissed off at a gillette ad while at the same time claiming media and society aren't hurting women

Are you literally retarded?
We say media and society are damaging women constantly.

Exactly. Commanded to (not) do certain things or else you're a prude/whore. With pole dancing women can decide their sexuality for themselves.

I'm taking the bait.
>"commanded"
You keep using that word, I don't think you know what it means.

Because pole dancing is constantly bashed by the media

Attached: 1447376536377.jpg (255x200, 7K)

> it's not bashed by the media, therefore it's bad
Simplistic thinking for simplistic minds

>guys will know you're a slut if you pole dance

FIFY

Can you even see the complete absence of logic, perspective and objective in your "arguement"? Or are you oblivious?

People may give you money if you do it in front of them. But I understand that those guys are dying out. Literally. They are all boomers. We just had another strip club close here in Vegas.

More buzzwords yawn.
You guys need to get it out of your head that women need to be protected/controlled.

Forget it mate
He's either thicker than a brick or b8

To get this thread back on topic: yes, poledancing builds core strength, grip strength and agility. And it's fun to watch. There are also adjacent disciplines, like aerial rings and aerial silk, which are more aesthetic IMO.

And yes, female sexuality needs to be trained and developed, as much as male athleticism.
Sexuality (the ability and skill to arouse and please a man) and "sluttiness" (willingness to do so to a random man for less than appropriate reasons) are two different, very loosely correlated qualities. Poledance develops the first and MAY select for second, but it's just as full of desperate housevives out to work their bodies and please their man as it's of sloots looking to attract some d.

t. know quite a few poledancers, fucked some of them

Attached: 1487439113384.jpg (1620x2160, 579K)

Those are not buzzwords, you are merely ignorant.
>Women do not need to be protected
So you are advocating for the abolishment of Womens Aid Services, shelters, female only scholarships and sports leagues?
And if a drunk women were to slap me at a bar I can blast her in the jaw like I would to a man?

God tier core, grip, flexibility, strength and cardio on longer routines
Stigma on the side
Maybe an eating disorder to avoid getting weight
Old friend of mine is now a professional pole athlete
She has zero tits, only eats fruit and smokes like a trucker
To put it in perspective, she stopped having her period in her early thirties
It's like gymnastics but people think you are a whore, and professionals are way past their thirties

A better stronger more fit body then every loser cunt doing shitty power lifting bullshit and crossfit cult nonsemse.

Why would I advocate for things that benefit other humans? Are you one of those types that believes noone should help each other because it promotes independence?

advocate against things *

H___ s__.

Just become a fireman, user. You still get to swing around a pole, but you'll get in pretty decent shape pretty quickly.

Yikes.

Incel.

gf loved doing athletic pole dancing. got her mad core strength gains, also arm/forearms developed nicely. she's always been lithe, never liked lifting weights and yoga was too light for her, once she discovered pole dancing she fell in love, as I did of the changes that brought in her body and our sex life. eventually she moved to bouldering, another passion of her. go for it OP, just have in mind you'll end up like calisthenics folks, flexible and lean, but not as strong/built like a weight lifter.

>dont need to be protected
you say that because you live in a first world country. if you lived in some mudslime shithole where your husband beats you and rapes you as he likes, you'd wish you had someone to protect you.

better than doing nothing. probably teaches you to be sexy if you're autistic like me and dont know how to move your hips

And if men weren't so shit to women/other men this wouldn't be a problem