Has anyone commented on your gains?

Has anyone commented on your gains?

Attached: Clintwalker.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

how the fuck does he stay on the same page without his fingers? whenever I read like that the pages just fly all over the place and I lose my page. Am I a booklet?

use the tip of your pinky to hold the bottom of the page down

chad telekinesis

i dont understand, i just use one hand on each side of the book lol

get the book gains.

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-01.02.25.jpg (2289x2289, 446K)

i mean if you want to hold the book the way he does in the picture. if your book is well read or there are enough pages you should be able to just hold the back of it across the spine and the pages shouldn't move. pic related is how i sometimes hold them if for some reason i need to hold it with one hand and the pages keep moving

Attached: exp.jpg (5312x2988, 2.83M)

my hands are too small to do that with one hand, fuck am i a handlet too,

try the 3 finger method then

Attached: 20190629_042552-1.jpg (974x1253, 738K)

Booklet, handlet.. lad ur in trouble

>implying this dumb fairy is capable of reading a book without pictures

lol doing this hurts my hand, fuck my life what the fuck is wrong with me

i dont know man, use two hands then. better to be a handlet than a booklet i guess. no shame desu

thanks, I started reading intentionally last year so at least im doing something i guess

I always read with both hands, no gimmicky shit for me. And I'm never reading with something else in my hand.

exactly what I do, ok thanks. I tried reading while eating but I could never do it because I needed both hands always

Yea everyone. It’s easy when you’re a manlet

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-01.43.16.jpg (1080x1389, 207K)

Who is he?

Try putting your thumb in the middle of the book, pushing both pages against the cover. Index and middle finger are holding the book at the back. This is the most natural way for me and I have small hands too. But you need strong wrists if the book is heavy.

kek

>no way to improve my face
Still looking for a way to cope with this. Whatever gains I make, I will always have the physiognomy of a low bodycount school shooter.
Genuinely glad for this guy though, he looks great and I assume has a nice book

99% of comments come from guys in the gym. Outside of that, it's very rare.

There is one occasion I can remember when some random rugby player type commented on how big I was on a night out in the student union, even though I was a natty who'd only been lifting for 3 years lel. I also vaguely remember another occasion about 2 years earlier, also on a night out, when some random passing guy briefly commented on how big my shoulders were. But that's it.

Girls aren't vocal like that's why you don't hear them squeal about your muscles.

Tfw homegym

Atleast my mom says, that my clothes dont fit anymore

Attached: 1554008880828.jpg (250x225, 7K)

Same here, told me I look like a stuffed manlet becsuse my lats and trizeps make my shirts almost pop.

Three women: one on how I'm fit in general and massaged my chest after sex, other complimented my legs and loved curling on my thighs like cat, third liked to randomly hug my butt and massaged it after sex.

kek

Friends and mother say things often but i'm not satisfied

lmao

DYER

Yeah, from multiple people, from guys in the gym, to people from judo, and my coworkers. Get called Mr. muscles etc.
Still no gf though, although that's mostly my fault due to autism
>TFW I'm a 6'0 170lbs twink
>TFW I'm literally at 1/2/3/3

Got an award for broadest shoulders at a work party once.

Yeah got back from first year uni to hometown. Meeting hs friends and bosses/parents.
>did you get taller?
>damn user got kinda big
>you been working out?
Feels really good man since I used to 115 lbs 2 years ago didn't even lift consistently lol. I'm around 150 rn.

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-103923_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 549K)

Depends heavily on the book.
Some kinds of bindings, espcially in cheap paperbacks will just not stay open. For others the pages only move when u move them
U are probably a huge booklet, if u never made that observation

Is that Larry wheels?

I've gotten a compliment on my ass and thighs, guy btw.

good job brah keep going

Only when they want me to lift something for them without any compensation.

Apart from one gril only men care about my gains. Only men! Why does this happen?

Attached: 1561798577858.jpg (473x473, 15K)

>Ulysses
Does reading books like that get you any attention from girls? Are girls even into literature?

Yes, been liftin hordcore last few months. Been gettin mirred from abunch of my co workers. Male and female alike. Im not even impressive looking. Feels nice tho. Is this wbat making it will feel like all the time?

My mommy said I'm handsome.

Yeah they are pretty into YA novels.

They probably do notice. The problem is that your face is more important.

Jow Forums mistakes is they focus on getting big instead of athletic. You would look better if you did more cardio.

All the time user

Attached: -739456.jpg (1284x2560, 321K)