What do we do about asian dyel problem? They avoid other gym regulars, barely greets anyone...

What do we do about asian dyel problem? They avoid other gym regulars, barely greets anyone, stares either into phone screen, to the ground or some obscure spot in the wall. They wear weird clothes like chucks and basketball shorts to the gym but i doubt any of them even played basketball. The other day one lady told me this asian kid creeps her out, even i sometimes wonder what if the weirdo decides to shoot up the place like those incel types do. There shoul be some kind of social screening before joining the gym to weed out those anti social weirdos.

Attached: 1561594655366.jpg (1616x2060, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Newfag (on fit) here, what the fuck does a dyel mean?

I think the real thing we should be working on is the final solution for Asians in general. They're ugly, weak, cowardly, backstabbing insects.

do you even lift

Obviously he doesn't lift bro, that's why he's asking
It means dinosaurs yell especially loudly, a reference to stronglifts 5x5

Attached: IMG_8816.jpg (352x240, 23K)

Meanwhile the OP's sister and her Asian boyfriend at the gym

Attached: BiZn6YMCcAEO5XJ.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Attached: BcYtiBZCUAAkEN0.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

Attached: tumblr_mwgseyRWNi1rm1g0xo1_1280.jpg (640x1136, 127K)

Theyre basically aspies and weebs desu they mean no harm

what other shorts are you supposed to wear?

never once seen an oriental asian dyel in my gym. there all either aesthetic af or lifting for like 2+ years at least

Attached: tumblr_n38aq1jTKl1rm1g0xo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 240K)

grotesque

Attached: tumblr_n1f5l3glyR1rm1g0xo1_1280.jpg (640x1136, 146K)

Just found out that not only do Asian men suffer from the highest incidence of 'Micropenis' worldwide, literally EVERY SINGLE ONE of them carries the mutated gene that is responsible for it.

This mutation occurs within an gene known as 'SRD5A2', an enzyme that is less active in Asian men and is responsible for processing the hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), an androgen which is more 5x more potent than regular testosterone.(1)

>Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a sex hormone created from testosterone in the body. It plays a major role in the development of characteristics that are typically associated with men (body hair, muscle growth, and a deep voice).

This less active enzyme in Asian men(2) is the reason they have lower DHT levels compared to other races of men,(3) it may also explain why their penises are smaller on average (unconfirmed) as DHT is necessary for the maturation of the penis.

The mutation is known as 'R227Q', and is a non synonymous change in the 'SRD5A2' gene.(4) 'R227Q' been shown to retain approximately 3.2% of normal enzyme activity and appears relatively frequent in Asian populations.(5)

Holy fuck, has there ever been a more genetic short hand dealt?

>sources
news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx (1)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450 (2)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990 (3)
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964 (4)

Attached: 0A304B26-A47D-4808-BE19-7EB694910FB6.png (869x627, 573K)

>be me 6'4
>SEA started going to my gym 3 months ago always looking confused
>about 5'7
>sticked to dumbbell for about two months
>first time he tried doing a bench press, i asked if he's using it
>gets flustered
>"n-no im not using it. you can have it."
>felt alpha af
>a month later started seeing him lift more. looked more serious.
>approach him mid bench press and surprise him
>"yo little man, are using that?"
>stops and gets close to me
>"yo, you know how dangerous was that? fuck are you gonna do when i drop that shit on my neck? got 5 more sets. go bother someone else."
>goes back to finishing his set
>zoomers and thots starts giggling
>embarrased so leave the free weights area
what the fuck. where do they get the confidence? i though asians are easy pickings bros

Hey newfag, do you even lift?

Running shorts.

That's what you get for trying to pick on people you idiot, what are you, 12?

its bait CHANG its fucking bait

There are a lot of them in my gym, since I'm next to an international school. They basically keep the gym open, though, since they're getting money from their rich parents. They tend to be a good money source for the gym.

Why the fuck are you bothering someone mid-set?

...fuck

Attached: 1557077553463.jpg (750x750, 106K)

I lift, but I am from eastern europe, and as such I have never heard for the term "dyel", so I might as well ask so I don't make a fool out of myself in the future

i don't know if this was a set up for a joke but Do You Even Lift = DYEL look at the first letters

Why do you make it about the Asian bros? We have more bugmen than ever as a race desu.

why are you obsessed with other people and not focusing on yourself and your goals, are you a woman?

wtf her feet are huge

Well your reputation is forever in the shitter at this board user lmao may as well pack it in, can't believe you would ask that here.

Let them come and bring their hot female compatriots which we will proceed to mog from them

Attached: 1476088435165.jpg (1433x1438, 935K)

am i being trolled? do basketball players not run?

hi Jow Forums, I'm chinese. why the hate? aren't we all trying to make it?

Wow she has a gay Asian best friend. He’s not sleeping with her, cuck.

Jow Forums‘s had an uptick in unfunny, unironic racism in recent years. It’s unfortunate.

Attached: 05855D08-A1B9-4A51-A00E-7017DC08C70E.jpg (656x893, 157K)

>The other day one lady told me this asian kid creeps her out
You should grab the cunt by the neck and throw her out.

nothing. They don't bother anyone and it's a free mog

They learned well from the whites

>op so mad he got cucked, nigga broke out the autism copy pasta

Lmao Jesus the cope. Why does seeing it trigger you that intensely that you have to go out of your way to scrounge for faults so you can somehow defend yourself and save face? It's so sad.

Based SEA

>minority projection
Hahahaha how does it feel to cope with inadequacy??

SEEETHING

>don't have a girlfriend
>instead have pictures of interracial couples and penis size copypasta on your computer ready to spam Jow Forums racebait threads
You guys are mentally ill

ITT: seething asian incels

who knows. Jow Forums's a racist shithole, nothing's new

Fucking hell I look just like that so I never leave the house or try to work out to avoid embarrassment.

it actually happened. i was feeling good for myself for the past few months i felt invincible. learned my lesson.

just thought i could have some fun

Based lmfao

holy shit lurk more