Don't eat carbs, ever. If you have anything non-organic or if you eat a farmed fish you'll die instantly...

Don't eat carbs, ever. If you have anything non-organic or if you eat a farmed fish you'll die instantly. Don't eat carbs ever.

Attached: dr-eric-berg.jpg (646x423, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190517115142.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((Berg)))

/thread

based
the white man eats carbs

Attached: 1559201514958.png (700x443, 211K)

kike telling me not to eat carbs

Attached: 123455.jpg (286x176, 7K)

wait is that the same dr. berg that said hiv can be cured with blueberries and shit

goyim.. your civilizations lasted thousands of years on wheat fruit and hunting, stop eating carbs

Attached: 1538482680880.gif (452x372, 2K)

Ok, I know that carbs shouldn't be demonized, but what if I'm ADDICTED to bread? And i'm talking about shitty bread, white bread, i've literally been eating only bread for the past couple of months and I can already feel my body dying yet I can't quit it

And man lasted even longer with no man made plants. Just raw fruit and meat.

The paleo bullshit that man was eating wild broccoli is such bullshit. It's fruit, water and meat.

What a retarded thing to get addicted to

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190517115142.htm

no

Attached: unbelievable_bullshit.gif (399x227, 267K)

Why do you never hear about the paleo workout? Think about how Grug would've lived back in the day. He hunted animals with his tribe by running them down. Now you might imagine a short burst of speed, spring up to the animal, stab it with a spear, but no. Because humans can sweat they would've actually jogged after the animals for two or three hours, exhausting it. The rest of the time they would've just walked around. The heaviest thing they'd ever haul is maybe an animal carcass and a couple of rocks here and there.

tl;dr cavemen didn't lift, they were cardio bunnies

try DMT my dude

he's actually nordic or something

why are sweet potatoes bad? they make me feel so energized

Don't believe evertthing yoy see online

Buy my wheat grass juice and nutritional yeast. Wait, what did you call me? What's a DYEL?

i've been wanting to try it for quite some time now. When I did LSD last year I was able to control myself really easily, I had so much discipline, I don't know what the fuck happened.

Males did start lifting and training hundreds of thousands of years ago
You don't need to be a genius to figure out how to do a pushup and that you get stronger when you get close to failure.
That's why women evolved to be attracted to such bodies. It's not male genetics, it's actually cultural co-evolution (male genetics stayed the same but males who started lifting had an advantage and shaped female genetics through selection) so males who don't lift are literally subhuman

Literally retarded. Grugs hunted big animals with cooperation and laying down traps, not by running a fucking marathon and having to carry a fucking carcass over a long distance.

isn't this guy just a chiropractor?

Fpbp

you need to go on a fast and completely re-wire your mind taste buds connection

My day
>4 baked potatoes w/ butter
>48oz whole milk
>big bowl homemade popcorn w/butter
>2 bananas
/whitefoods/ baby, get on my level

right, I'll be starting now, and I will try to go at least 4 days, but if I go for just 1 day and don't eat bread again i'm already considering it a victory.

i can tolerate rice and some pasta but breads and cereals makes me feel like death