More muscular i get

>more muscular i get
>more i look after my hygiene, hair, face, beard etc... and put effort in my looks
>girls seems much more nervous around me
>girls at work always give me handshakes now even if they flirt with me, and never a hug even if I've known then for 2-3 weeks

What's the deal?

Attached: 1511559594719.jpg (387x387, 16K)

Lifting does not equal social skills. Being a swole autist is still being an autist.

I'm very social though..

they treat you like a man not a boy/brother now. WHenever I groom up and go out I get treated way differently as well

Yeah but how the hell am i supposed to know who's interested? I can always guage that with hugs, handshakes are different.

Yeah and I talk to a lot of people too, but that doesn't mean I'm any less of a deranged idiot. You have to understand your personality first and then you can mold it into something acceptable. I'm hopelessly clueless socially but I still manage to be the funny guy at work because I know everyone's sense of humor and constantly have good jokes. I used that as an in to talk to people, because if you get them to smile they're much more open to speaking to you. Social skills are a muscle of the mind, they require exercise but like doing a bunch of 10lbs curls endlessly will never build your arms, having a bunch of meaningless small talk will never build your social ability.

You have to really have serious conversations, and learn to pick up cues. I was a bit of a runaway so I never had a childhood and now I can see all the ways I was socially stunted.

Also quit worrying about fucking girls. They pick up when you're gauging them up for some sort of sex or relationship and even if you're good friends they're going to think you're just using it as a means to get in their pants because they've had a million clueless incels who think "If I'm nice to girls they'll fuck me". Just relax and enjoy your life and when the opportunity arises you'll know it. Don't march into the river looking for fish, just wait by the bank with your rod and let them bite themselves.

are you supposed to hug coworkers after a month? lol

same thing happens to me except I'm a bouncer at a night club (Head doorman)
overall i find handshakes more professional, especially since i need to keep a certain amount of professionalism and strictness at all times.

plus hugging 100 people a night would be tiresome

>Just relax and enjoy your life and when the opportunity arises you'll know it. Don't march into the river looking for fish, just wait by the bank with your rod and let them bite themselves.

absolutely based
i flirt, enjoy my time, smile, laugh etc.. if a girl wants she'll bite the bait.

Attached: 6kj.jpg (609x567, 88K)

>how the hell am i supposed to know who's interested
probably just ask them

They see you as superior and possibly intimidating. This is a great thing. Your opinions and ideas carry much more weight. Your choice to interact with people will make them feel better about themselves.

If you want to date or get close to a girl, you are the intimidating one so you'll have to make the first move.

based and correct

good looking men intimidate women because they are the ones that want to be the "pretty one" and also good looking men are usually unfaithful

>if a girl wants she'll bite the bait.
I'd rather she sucks it greedily mate, but to each his own.

>you are the intimidating one so you'll have to make the first move.

by doing what?

There are a few girls at work that want to fuck me and I love it. I had to take control of ones computer to show her how to do something the other day, and she 100 percent leaned in and sniffed my armpit, she couldnt help herself

user, i think you're a schizto.

Talking to her, showing you have interest and are interesting. If she seems fun to be around, ask her if she wants to go on a date. If she says no then move on. Don't spend too much time in the friend window because then it'll make it awkward when you ghost her.

i swear to god, i even played back security camera after everyone left to make sure i wasnt tripping

>even played back security camera

user, girls aren't interested in mall cops

You're probably not even good looking. girls aren't nervous around good looking guys, they think they're 9/10s themselves lmaoooo. It means you're looking worse, like a monster to them.

Attached: 22.png (278x476, 271K)

have sex

What's your job? Also you probably stink.

Holy fuck cunt
Get out of there pronto or kill every cunt.
They're all cannibals deciding on how to plate you.
You know what to do.

Attached: 1561196039345.png (433x384, 270K)

user seek help

based negRoid, I agree 100% with your views on women

she looks gross my guy

Imagine the smell

Attached: Imagine the smell _ff2d4b63b4aed310fdd2f104965b5476.jpg (224x225, 10K)

she was trying to figure out whether the awful smell was you or not
it probably was you

GOOD SHIT BRAH!!!!!!!

Attached: 33.jpg (400x500, 59K)

SOme are nervous some arent imo

bruh she ugly

you made it, GG
should really try and get a cctv cam that didnt come from the 90s though

She's shit but she'll do anything you ask, well done brah, make sure you slay a lot of pussy.

>They pick up when you're gauging them up for some sort of sex or relationship
I know this and i dont even care for sex but I recently got really attached to this random girl and im not sure how to act.. I feel like i should take it slow and dont be too annoying but i also know that if i dont take action nothing is going to happen and were just gonna go about our lives.
How the fuck do i make myself seem interested and be present in her life but not as a friend and not clingy and fuckboy esque like you described?
Years of depression made me socially inept. I have no idea how to deal with these feels and dont want to ruin it bros

Dump her

If you're not getting laid regularly, you're not attractive

it's as simple as that. Anything else is just cope

Is this a mirin' thread?
I rent a flat to students and the last one who left asked me if I'm a rugby player or something.

>hugs at work
is this an american thing

This is so stupid, the ugliest motherfucker on the planet can line up 10/10's if he's rich and/or powerful.

You think Harvey Weinstein is an attractive dude?

David Gandy lost his virginity at 23

God I can't wait until girls are nervous around me. I'm not an obese turbo autist, but I feel the main sentiment I get from girls now ranges from pity to mockery. Can't wait for girl's to spill their spaghetti.