Stairs

Anyone else really into stair running here? I find nothing else brings me so close to cardio failure. And once I get conditioned, there's no better feeling than being able to easily run up a steep hill/set of stairs, past all sorts of panting, sweating tourists.

Attached: steps.jpg (1368x1026, 102K)

lmao why are you running up stairs in public you weird cunt

how the fuck is that weird? So many people do it. Every good staircase in town always has at least 3 or 4 runners at peak hours.

i'd fucking dust you if you ever tried to run past me in public you faggot

>t. Amerifat prefering elevators and scooters

Ever seen one of these?

Attached: 61fzAQ3xLnL._SY679_.jpg (425x679, 25K)

you would have a violent outburst if someone ran past you while you were walking up a staircase? What the fuck is wrong with you?

These things freak me out, I have a strange fear of sloped stairs

ever see one of these?

Attached: stairs.jpg (330x500, 205K)

Yeah but would you rather actually walk ten miles or do the same thing while staying in place?

Hello, twisted ankle

You lack coordination if your hurt your ankle on one of those.

The good staircases mostly go to cool lookouts and stuff. This one goes to the top of a tall mountain. I'd definitely rather do this. There's no way in fuck I could motivate myself to climb 3000 steps on a fucking stairmaster.

Then go hiking. OP is talking about walking up and down skyscrapers.

I'm OP. I don't care what kind of staircase it is. I like skyscrapers, staircases to lookouts, staircases up mountains. Any kind of staircase, really. But my favourite are staircases of about 200 steps or so, cause I can actually run up them the whole way without hitting the wall, so I like to run up and down them and do push up sets in between.

>wooden beams left in open weather never get wet, mossy, moldy or damaged

if you can't sense which steps to step on and choose correctly while running, then you really lack agility.

I think he means he would race past him and leave him for dust. Actually made me laugh at how outrageous the scenario would be

lol, this jedi master thinks he can sense mold.

lmao amerimutts confirmed. Go outside and have sex

Outside?

No because everytime I run up the stairs I get attacked by elevator

I run over difficult terrain once or twice a week and I never injure myself. I especially like to run through forests with obstacles like logs and rocks. Once you start to do stuff like that, you develop a sense for where to place your feet. Do you really think people who spend a lot of time in the forest are constantly falling down and twisting their ankles like sedentary people do?