I cant even do a 3 plate ohp.. Am i Failure?

I cant even do a 3 plate ohp.. Am i Failure?
Is there a routine to fix this?

Attached: GOALS.png (710x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nba/news/stephen-curry-can-deadlift-400-pounds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pussy, your eyes are too weak to even LOOK at three plates.

>is there a routine to fix this
this the only method i know for 3 plate ohp

Attached: 12 X 12.png (448x602, 10K)

This is a bunch if bullshit

20% of Men is like 700 million people. If you can fucking Press 3 plate you must be better than that

1/2/3/4 is only stronger than 60%?

Gonna have to call bs, I doubt 90% can do 1 pl8 ohp

can fe focus on a 3 plate ohp and not the image

>1/2/3/4 is stronger than 60%

more like 95%

This. It's likely >98%.

pls stop..
how do i get 3 plate ohp

what is st 1rpm ?????

Considering dmitry klokov has a 3.5 pl8 strict press, no, there is no reason for average joe to get to 3pl8 strict press

I can ohp 110kg after 5-6 years training

Yeah ill just casually deadlift as much as eddie
Seems like a reasonable goal to shoot for :)

rule one newfriend, never post an image more interesting than the thread topic

I know this is a troll image but for people who think this is even remotely accurate, here's some facts.

1/2/3/4 puts you at the level of professional athletes in terms of strength (which is an accessory for them).
cbssports.com/nba/news/stephen-curry-can-deadlift-400-pounds/

About 1/5 of people have gym memberships
About 1/2 of those people regularly go

So if you regularly hit the gym for a year you're already down to 90th percentile.

How many people at the gym do you see doing barbell exercises? Well half of gyms like planet fitness don't even have them or have such little actual strength training equipment that people who train strength don't use them.

If you regularly go to a real gym for a year you are in the 95% percentile in terms of strength.

Now of the people who go to a real gym, how many are doing strength training? About half, which puts you into a 97.5 percentile.

Of the people doing strength training, how many are doing above 1/2/3/4? I have seen 5 (FIVE) other people do weight that heavy at a university barbell gym in my several years exercising there.

1/2/3/4 puts you in the 99 percentile in terms of strength.

does this work?

nothing here is an exercise

>Going to the gym is the only way to get strong

Performing the ohp/bench/squat/dl is the only way to get a good ohp/bench/squat/dl

Eat more, train harder.

1234 strong than 60%, literally laughed out loud.

This is stronger than 95% of all men, perhaps even higher. And it's stronger than 99% of the men who have ever existed.

This pic is bs. Only 20% of men tops actually lift regularly in the first place. If you're doing 2/3/4/5 you're top 5% easily, probably 2-3.

I go to a local gym and you be surprised at the amount of 135lb OHPers and 225lb Benchers.

Shit, back when the Planet Fitness I went to had free weights 225lb bench was common.

Lmao Ok gymcel

Stupid question but, these numbers are the number of plates on each side of the bar, right? They're not using two smaller plates to even things out for odd numbers?

thing is once you look past 1/2/3/4 it's like you open up a new world where you're nothing compared to serious lifters and it becomes about getting to the .1, .01, .001 percentiles

train ohp