Is this quick recovery shit normal

Okay Jow Forums I'm a 300lbs 5'11 21 y/o dude and i'm finally getting off my fat fucking ass and doing some shit

So I got on my bike and went around the block.

Once.

I come back out of breath, feeling like my legs will give out and yawning like I hadn't slept in a fucking week.

Completely conked out.

So I sit down feeling like i'm dying, a minute passes.

I feel a bit better.

Another minute passes.

I feel okay to stand up again

One more minute passes.

I feel like I never even went around the fucking block.

So I went from feeling like i'm dying to never even went for a ride in just THREE MINUTES?

Jow Forums this doesn't seem normal. I'm a completely sedentary guy but I can move around and walk just fine.

As soon as I start doing moderately intensive shit I feel floored, which is normal 'cause I'm a fat sedentary piece of shit.

But I recover ALL of my energy in just a few minutes? What the fuck?

Same thing when I did some work with my Uncle, shoveling and wheelbarrowing 'till I got tired and my lower back felt like giving out and I sat down, only needed a minute or two with some cold water and I'm completely fucking rejuvenated.

When my uncle sees I'm tired he says go have a break for 10 minutes and internally i'm like what the fuck I'm ready to go in like a third of that.

Then when I get all the work I needed to do done he says I can take a HALF HOUR break, and again I'm like that sounds normal but my body is ready to go in like a quarter of that time but he insists I take it easy.

Am I a sedentary freak Jow Forums?

ignore the brown shit, some weird skin disease

Attached: 20190630_174943[1].jpg (4608x3456, 3.22M)

its always interesting to read stuff like this. I really dont know what to make of this post

Attached: 1561925885394.png (371x353, 148K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-175816_Pic Collage.jpg (854x705, 253K)

He’s just a sedentary freak with elite sedentary genetics and you just can’t understand

you're a young dude, if you feel fine after 3m rest then gtfo and bust your ass some more

Man this is pathetic. You're basically saying you've never exerted yourself in your entire life and are now, at the age of 21, just learning that energy comes back after you expend it. Wow, thanks for letting us know dude, I think you might be on to something here.

Dudes between the age of 18-25 are basicly "superheroes" in their own sense. No wonder military aims for such individuals. They have insane recovery times, and have way more endurance, also can survive a lot more both in terms of injuries and hostile conditions/enviroments, especially compared to females. The difference is just huge
TD:LR: Stop being a fat fuck and exercise, these should be your best years in terms of Jow Forumsnes

>holy FUCK Jow Forums I have ATP that replenishes

Im a tubby 267 lbs. 6'1 22yo so Imma be nice and encouraging.

You go user, take your time, your body is just getting adjusted to this shit, It'll take some time so just have patient and don't be discouraged!

That is normal.
Unless you do something that pushes the limits, your body should recover like that at your age.

^

The reason you lose energy is your heart is fucking working overtime and it's telling you to dial it back a bit. I am not a /fit denzin but you need to get your dit under control imo before you start doing hard shit. Grab a heart / oxy monitor on amazon for $10 to make sure your shits working right.

Uhh... yeah bro you're a genetic freak for biking around the block once and then getting your stamina back in mere minutes.
Freaky to be honest, you should sign up for an ultramarathon bro. Just rest for a bit whenever you get tired.

Dumb fat fuck.

No more fucking around>

I will make my body my BITCH

Attached: 20190630_182838.jpg (3264x2448, 3.26M)

Can everyone in this thread please say a quick prayer for that bike seat?

Attached: AF1A53AF-7467-48B9-93DE-E703B76F5A19.png (1049x943, 56K)

It's called being exhausted you fat fuck. Yeah, that's what happens when you run out of breath. It's kind of common. Maybe try not coming up with fake medical conditions as excuses and keep excercising instead now that you got started.

You mean a prayer for my ass? Feels like it's being split apart

I don't have any intention of stopping

OP I believe in you, do your best and don't give up even when it seems like its not worth it!

Keep going OP. The most important thing at least for me is to have fun when working out. If you are biking, listen to a podcast or something like that.

>reverse image search
>no results
This isn't a fucking troll post? Did you pass middle school science class?

Do it. I believe in you.

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.jpg (499x362, 43K)

Looks like my body isn't as fucked as I thought, just did 5 times as much without stopping and I still feel alright

Alright you helpful fucks thread over, I was being a disgusting attention seeking little shit, back to our other regularly scheduled shitty summer Jow Forums threads like this one

Get into fasting. The /fast/ threads will help you to do it right

Death Metal is better but ok

Diet is infinitely more important than your shitty biking dude. Fix that first or you'll never make progress.

Go do it again user. Or ride then sit down with water and rest then ride further.
Make sure to stretch though, someone of your size doing exercises will be in trouble without stretching down after exercise

way to go bro, baby steps. once you build up some endurance, you can start running.

Noticeable chuckle

He doesn't even need to fast yet, he just needs to eat healthier and he will lose weight.

I didn't read any of that (none of the other posters read it either,) but may I lick your asscrack and puckered anus when it's hot and sweaty??

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I shall consider it.

oh man you so clearly came from reddit, why do all you fags write like that? your post looks like it was written by fucking boogie, pls go back. dubs and your heart blows out before the summer is over

Attached: the one hundred thousand dollar body.jpg (524x698, 43K)

Jordan Peterson, Nice
Sike kill yourself

every time you stopped you could have kept going

IS RUNNINGS BETTER THAN RIDING?

You were supposed to take a 15 minutes break then go back at it again

riding is much better for covering as much distance using as little calories as possible
when losing weight distance doesn't matter but calories do,so of course it's better.
if this is bait then i'm retarded

That's because your cardiovascular endurance is low, but the actual amount of exertion you do is little. Your recovery is quick because you didn't really DO much. But you get worn out fast because your cardiovascular endurance is shit.

Keep at it and you will build up your endurance. You can do it, bro.