Natty cope

If you're natty then you are an idiot. Period. Prove me wrong.
Let us look at the facts, shall we?

By staying natural, you:

-Will never have an impressive physique. You will always be shredded-DYL or Big-Fat. Unless you have a ridiculously good frame, you will never look like you lift in a shirt.

-Your test levels will be much lower than test users, therefore, putting you on a disadvantage in the dating scene, especially if you're in your 20's. You will never be sexier and fuck better than a juicer.

-Your general well-being will be much lower than juicers. Higher test = better mood = more productive = happier life.

-With the days of IG fitness models and Hollywood actors hopping on IFBB dosages, the days of natty bodybuilding are gone. The other day I was with a group of friends and this natty bodybuilding guy started talking about how he has been working out ever since he's 13 and he hasn't missed a week and how he doesn't drink alcohol and all the natty yada yada, only to be countered by a girl with "then how come you don't look like Chris Hemsworth?". That's the reality. Non-lifting people don't give a crap about natty-or-not. Natty or juice we are both on the same playing field for the normies.

-Even if you make impressive natty gains, you will lose most of them by the time you reach 30 as your test levels will start dropping.

-Now I know what you're thinking, BUT what about my hair? acne? libido? my balls? children? roid rage? gyno?

-If you don't go crazy with the dosage, cycle on a reasonable time frame, do PCT, and control your estrogen, you will not experience any of those side effects people talk about.

-I don't remember the last time I saw someone dropping dead from roids but I do remember natties dying of pre-workout. Lance Armstrong was practically a walking pharmacy but he popped out 5 kids.

I dare you to counter-argue me with a reason to stay natural that is not a gross exaggeration of side-effects.

Attached: 1555852427492.jpg (1242x1066, 817K)

>implying I disagree with any of that
>implying I'm natty

Natty lifting for physique is retarded. Although I will say that I think people should wait until their mid to late 20s before getting on gear

I know this is bait/pasta but I agree to some extent. There’s nothing wrong with lifting natty, but you need to have realistic expectations. Most people think they can achieve your pic related natty. Plus there’s advantages other than physical. You’re more aggressive, driven, arguably happier, and people pick up on it( having elevated test) in a positive way. When I finish this cut I’m gonna dabble with some test cycles and ultimately decide whether I want to just cruise for life or not

You don't look like Chris Hemsworth either even if you're yoked up on the entire Russian supply idiot.

>American healthcare
>JUST TAKE DRUGS BRO IT FEELS GREAT

Dyel nattycope

I've been cruising on 250 for years. I get a full panel checkup twice a year, I've had no negative sides and all of my bloods are in perfect shape. You can get noticeably big even on 250, you don't have to go nuts unless you're looking to leave humanity behind.

I agree. Still natty tho cause I just do it to keep healthy habits going and killing my time doing something productive. But if you wanna build a body there's no reason to go natty.

I don't lift for aesthetics / big physique. My goal is to be shredded-DYEL.

Sure I could still probably spend tons of money on some roids for some extra gainz but its not worth it

>all of my bloods are in perfect shape

Congrats on the healthy niglets, user!

Attached: yes.jpg (528x299, 52K)

Yeah seems pretty consistent with what I’ve read but we’re all different. Either way I plan to take caution and get bloods done often so I can counteract/fix any complications I encounter should they arise. I look forward to it.

Also not that this matters but for any natty copers, just take into consideration we don’t have the test levels we’re supposed to. 200 years ago men had way higher test on average. It can’t be avoided, this decline in natty test levels. There’s birth control in our water source just as one of the examples for what’s at play for cussing us to have lower test. So yeah I’ll put myself in the upper/supraphysiological range chemically

>roid for 1 year
>social life massively improves, lose my virginity despite 3/10 face
>super happy and confident. Finally have the energy to be a productive adult male. Make new friends, go on vacations etc.
>1 year in, notice massive hairloss and acne
>come off, lose all gains because i stopped lifting and eating
>still bald
>become depressed, drop out of university. NEET with 3 friends left

I fucking hate my life. I just want gains and hair. Is this so much to ask.

Attached: 1543715677116.jpg (918x597, 78K)

Kek’d

Attached: C56A15BB-2F9B-42CE-9147-5E9025912435.png (820x1840, 92K)

Just be a juicy pelado

This

A TRT protocol is usually 100mg/week broken up into 2 shots.

Most clinics are putting men on 200mg, which is above average for TRT and some would argue not TRT. I know 200mg is chump change in terms of dosing and seeing any easy supra-physiological effects. However most natty men will never see that ever, their bodies would need to secrete roughly 28mg worth of test a day to hit a similar dosing. Add in HCG? You have left most nattys in the dirt and you're only on an above average protocol.

For reference I cruise on 200mg of test + 600IU of HCG. I feel great, libido is fantastic, motivation is through the roof. Point being I am living a life most naturals can't and that isn't to demean them, men should have high test levels, it defines you. Living your life in the low t ranges, what doctors say is "normal" is BS and isn't living

Hop on trt man. Or look into restoring things if possible. But I really think you should have been prepared to make this a life long commitment.

Imagine having to eat a perfect diet and workout 5 days a week to make the most out of your gear just to look like a overcompensating coper

Attached: 48243157_2097584433634772_8188846756075667456_n.jpg (540x960, 41K)

He came off because he went bald. Can you read?

It is not TRT and 200-250mg per week is sooner or later (rather later) going to cause health issues no matter how good your blood test results are.

>Bragging about being a genetic dead-end who requires exogenous hormones for your secondary sexual characteristics to be fully expressed
lmao i was like lmao

And he also said his hair never came back, can you read? His best option to become happy again is to start working on restoring his natural test or just staying on trt, can you even fucking reason or think logically?

im still halph bald man. I dont care about my test levels or my gains with a bald head.

but it feels so good, user.

Thank god I am no genetic dead end that needs to roid to look good.

>a natty who thinks he looks good
classic

>Cope

Let's see some blood tests, a non "genetic dead end" should have superior test levels. Please timestamp.

People dont believe me when I say I am Natty. So whats your argument exactly?

There's much more to life than muscles you socially retarded NIGGER

I mean if it’s coming back and you believe you’ll be happier with hair than feeling the way you felt on cycle then do what you feel is right. But if it’s not coming back or not all the way and looks bad, you may wanna be open to the idea of getting back on.

Thats completely beside the debate you dumb nigger. Natties look mediocre at best.

post pics faggot, thats my arguement

wow thanks for the unecessary funny thread but now is time to you to realize no one ever ever will give a shit, keep lifting, no one on this earth will care if you are natty or you do roids, live with the fact that roids have consequences that are devastating for your health and that natty is obviously very limited by your genes, but it is up to you what you going to do

Attached: hA3bLJPZh78.jpg (474x355, 29K)

k babe, now show us your copebody

Attached: cb (2).jpg (1549x685, 185K)

>my hair is falling out
>my balls are shrinking
>I have regular heart problems
>any day I don't take my drugs I get depressed
>only susuperficial women want me for my body
>but at least i'm shredded

I get your point. The reason i felt good on test is not because of the test itself, but because i felt good about my own appereance. While i loved having a impressive physique, i dont think it can make up for a bald head.
It would be a miracle if my hair just came back. The hairloss stopped shortly after i came off, but i dont think its growing back.

post body with timestamp. People don't believe you because this is a larp or your physique shows visible signs of AAS use.

Or are you the first genetic freak with natty monster traps and bowling ball delts? Probably the first to maintain all his muscle on a natty cut too. I am stoked to see it. I will eat crow if you can provide a time stamped blood test that shows all the above PLUS normal CBC, test levels, estrogen and lh/fsh.

What's the point? Women literally dont care about muscles. It's all about the face and banter. Testosterone cant improve a shitty personality. You're drugging yourself for a delusion

if thats really you and you never did a cycle, hats off. You dont look like a roider but you do indeed look more than just mediocre

I have never understood the "impossible to look big and lean without roids" at the same time meme. It only makes sense if by "big" you mean 220 lbs and "lean" 6-7% bf, then sure.

If you lift and don't look good both with and without a shirt, you're doing something wrong.

Roidcels are what happens when a brainlet gets body dysmorphia.

Enjoy your health issues retards, every girl I've been with so far found my physique stunning as a natty. Couldn't give less of a fuck that roidcels think it's mediocre.

i lift to cope with my life, whenever i'm getting muscles or not, i don't care. i enjoy working out on caffeine, listening to black metal bands and imagining myself going postal on my job.

>He doesn't know about all the health issues if your test is too low.

Youd enjoy it more if your bench was going up 5lbs every single time you step in the gym.

And who said my test is too low? Not taking roids does not mean you have low test, you stupid fuck.

Im sorry man but this simply isnt true. I look like your average roided meatheat, and guess what kind of women take interest in me? The cute and "innocent" ones. The kind ones who seem to have a personality and a good family upbringing.. When i was younger i thought only dumb whores like overdeveloped muscles, but now i know that all women like it. Obviously muscles dont make up for personality but its not hard to be a cool/fun person to begin with. The fact that you immediately combine steroids with "bad personality" tells me alot about you.

user, he's a healthy lifter, were all going to die of enlarged hearts because apparently we all dose grams of test for years. And never do bloods/see a competent doctor who specializes in men's health.

height/weight?
routine?

the only thing i would enjoy is quitting the gym, my job and be stuck on my room while slowly dying from anorexia.
since i can't do that as i still have a percentage of hope left, i'll continue to go to the gym being a ragie natty.

the only thing that will make your test 'too low' is if you let your body rely on external hormones so much you stop producing your own.

178cm / ~77kg
Upper Lower

women think 14" inch arms are huge. You are a failure of a man if you set your standards as low as a womans. Do you also feel good about finishing high school because niggers in africa cant even 5x5? kek

You're right, I should rather align my standards to those of a couple of retards injecting chemicals into their body to make them bigger at the cost of numerous health issues. That's a smart idea.

I am referring to the guys who have never touched AAS and are low. Current lab ranges for whats normal are bullshit, men are suffering very real issues due to declining test levels over the years. I am not referring to you but it is cope to watch some of these people be so ignorant to hormones in general.

Oy he pins test, he's hearts going to explode!!!!

>Oy he pins test, he's hearts going to explode!!!!
Acting like this is the only problem with test is cope

>taking gear for the sloots
Enjoy your enlarges organs. Shame doesn’t work for your pecker too. It’s ironic don’t you think? Gear grows all muscles but he benis.
Do you think if ours incorporate 3x1 masturbation sets a day would help?

My dick is already 7” haha project all you want fag

What don't you get? Just because someone keeps their hormones are optimal levels does not make them retarded. It is perfectly safe, what isn't safe is huge steroid cycles, never cycling off and flat out abusing them. No shit that's dangerous

What is retarded is your lack of understanding. And your holier than thou bullshit because you live your life "natural". Keep on being a stupid fuck when it comes to how important keeping your test levels in range is for you.

I don't want to be dependant on external factors like roids. Im fine with looking like a shredded DYEL because it only takes food and training.

That would make you less pathetic than your current standards, yes. Because then, atleast you'd still have standards.

Every human male should not be content with anything less than this Thats the bare minimum.

and you think having a good diet and a good workout is easier than pinning a needle once a week?

Ironically you are the one who sounds like they are coping.

>I don't remember the last time I saw someone dropping dead from roids
Zyzz you fucking newfag.

>It is perfectly safe
Source?
>uhhh im not dead yet so thats my source lol

>And your holier than thou bullshit because you live your life "natural"
What's with the quotation marks?
It's not holier than thou bullshit. You do what you want, I don't give a fuck. You roidcels made the first shot, I'm just firing back.

>Thats the bare minimum.
Thanks oh based Anonymous, now I know how to live my life.

It's sarcasm for how uninformed some of these posters are. There is nothing wrong with cruising on low doses of test, it will not kill you, you will not die of organ failure etc etc.
Amazing though, all the dissenters in this thread are peak genetic specimens, with perfect levels of testosterone.

>You really think they would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

goal body

your physique is ugly, and being muscular is ugly. I bet your face is ugly as well lol

"It will not kill you" is not equivalent to "There is nothing wrong with it".

If I was to be convinced, and then stopped using it, would my test not be lower than before?
And should I reach the natty limit first for any reason?

this lmao. Imagining destroying your long term health and fucking your hormones so that some dumb club sluts will like you.

Healthy diet and good workout is my everyday life. I don't even think about it.

Aslong as you dont do any 19nor compound and do a good PCT, then no, its impossible to not go back to normal.
I roided so i dont have to waste 10 years in the game for a impressive physique. In my opinion it defeats the purpose if you wait .

Well good for you user. I fucking hate food and i fucking hate lifting, so its the other way around for me.

steroids have been a blessing and a mild curse in my life

pros:
>sex drive is higher than ever
>always have energy
>my physique is insane
>I only use TRT dosages so I'm not fucking myself up
>lifts always going up

downside:
>now I have to get gyno surgery

the RNG gods have cursed me

Attached: preg.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

Even natties like me think you should kill yourself.

pic related looks like a faggot with gyno

anyway

enjoy balding and cancer, smallballs

Nah, test goes back to normal so long as you run a good PCT. I haven't run actual gear, but mine has always recovered fine from SARMs, and the AAS users I know are all fine off of them as well.

out of the hundred side effects from steroids, gyno is LITERALLY the easiest thing to prevent.
How fucking dumb are you? Genuinly curious

Did you literally not run an AI?

i roided for 4 years without a break, and got my test levels back in 4-5 months after stopping.
ez

>-Will never have an impressive physique. You will always be shredded-DYL or Big-Fat. Unless you have a ridiculously good frame, you will never look like you lift in a shirt.
false, most steriod users will look better obviously but you can still be impressive (ESPECIALLY to non-lifters)
>-Your test levels will be much lower than test users, therefore, putting you on a disadvantage in the dating scene, especially if you're in your 20's. You will never be sexier and fuck better than a juicer.
there are things that matter much more than t-levels in the dating scene lmao
>-Your general well-being will be much lower than juicers. Higher test = better mood = more productive = happier life.
yeah, when you're on you probably have more energy/willpower. when you're off, you'll feel worse than a natty. if you're never off, you'll suffer health consequences from that, obviously.
>Natty or juice we are both on the same playing field for the normies.
tru
>-Even if you make impressive natty gains, you will lose most of them by the time you reach 30 as your test levels will start dropping.
id say late 40s, but sure.
>-If you don't go crazy with the dosage, cycle on a reasonable time frame, do PCT, and control your estrogen, you will not experience any of those side effects people talk about.
but "controlling" ur sides, still produces more negative sides for ur heatlh. specifically lipids when talking about estrogen related sides.
>-I don't remember the last time I saw someone dropping dead from roids but I do remember natties dying of pre-workout.
surprisingly the most retarded argument in this entire post

I took all the precautions and still got it. My genetics are just fucked in that sense but everything else was fine

Someone give me the rundown.

How easy is it to order roids in Canada from a domestic source.

How to pay? Bitcoin?

you underestimate how easy it is for the body to recover from a steroid cycle

Extremely easy, yes bit coin

You know that's just like your opinion dude.

No. If you took enough Ai, its literally impossible to get gyno.
Unless you ran 1000mg tren and 100mg dbol, that is

Very easy, just find a reliable domestic source.
Yes bitcoin. I just use coinbase to pay for my orders

Roiders:
>roids aren't magic bro roiders work just as hard as you probably even harder!!
Also roiders:
>you should roid because it's easier!

I don't even have anything against steroids but it's funny when people let their masks slip off. Just keep it real bros.

Another one I like:
Roiders:
>It's not a competition bro so roids aren't cheating because we're not breaking any rules what other guys choose to do shouldn't bother you.
Also roiders:
>Bro you gotta do whatever it takes it's direct competition to stand out and mog the other guys at the gym just like the rules of nature so start pinning bro!!!

Attached: admiration.jpg (768x768, 130K)

>you don't have to go nuts unless you're looking to leave humanity behind.
>not wanting to leave humanity behind

Attached: tenor.gif (220x124, 237K)

You call 7” big? King of dicklets. That’s probably big in Philippines hahahahah

Well, it is true that it's not magic. You do still have to bust your ass, but you can push harder, recover easier, sleep better, make better use of nutrients, etc.

Everything becomes easier. But you still have to bust your ass. It just is less taxing and you can actually see results. Natty, it will take months or years to see even a slight change.

Do you have to take a needle? And do you inject it in your vein?
Isn't there ny other way to take test that doesn't involve a needle?

roider here.
I have seen first hand what not-lifting and roiding does. I have a friend who roided for 2 years straight, going as high as 900mg test, including tren and deca. He lifted in intervals ranging anywhere from 2 weeks - 3 months and then stopped for another 4-5 months.
Guess what he looks like? Like a natty whos been hitting the gym for 6 months. Barely above skinny-fat. Im not joking.

Its hard to reach a good physique even on steroids, but its the easiest thing on the world to keep that physique while on steroids. I can lift once every 2 weeks and i dont get smaller for atleast 10 months. Its also very easy to get big again if you ever stop roiding/lifting.
But initially acquiring my physique was hard and the gains in that period were never really "magic". You dont just keep growing on steroids. I never went above 500mg, so i cant get bigger than what 500mg would allow me to. And like natty lifters, the closer you get to your potential/maximum, the slower the gains.

the needle goes into your quad, no veins.
There is no other way to take test.

>months or even years
>implying you shouldn't lift for years anyway as long as you can
Oh no, not months or years!!
What exactly is the rush? This is the problem when you get a bunch of kids who don't actually like lifting who want to circumvent the process and reap the rewards without taking the journey. It's also what happens when you get a bunch of gymcels who think you need to look like Dorian Yates to get laid.
Protip: all the biggest guys in your gym have been lifting for years anyway, the roiders included.

You can take pills, but they will royally fuck your liver up. Needle is the safest and least harmful way on your body. Most people inject in their glutes from what I understand.

Roids are too expensive for a side hobby of mine. And I’m just getting out of college with a buddy count of 17 while looking like the definition of a natty lifter. Idk why y’all take lifting so seriously

By no means was I saying you shouldn't lift for years. I was just explaining that roids make shit faster and easier and that's why people do them, but that they aren't a magic drug you can just inject and get swole without working out or eating right.

Again, I agree and I respect you guys for keeping it real. I'm not even natty myself, I just don't like the doublespeak in these threads. Look at they guy I responded to
>you think having a good diet and good workout is easier than pinning a needle once a week?

It's less than $200 for a 3 month long testosterone cycle. They aren't expensive.

>This is the problem when you get a bunch of kids who don't actually like lifting
most people do not enjoy lifting. Forget Jow Forums for a second and think about the kind of people you see in the gym. Barely anyone enjoys lifting and sticks to it for more than just 3 months.
I wouldnt be lifting either if i didnt get gains out of it. I still do it because gains are nice and healthy and lifting is the best/fastest way to get that.