Wtf do tall people really do this?

wtf do tall people really do this?

Attached: 0fxdzrmw7o731.jpg (750x725, 87K)

yes and all lanklets must suffer

I am a 5'11 ft manlet and shorter people wants to have my height

>downvote
OP seething hard

>downvoted

cope

Nah, they don't keep it a secret.

It's not so much feeling superior but being 6'3 makes me feel pretty blessed. Although true manlets (>5'8) still make me laugh internally.

lmao of course they all do. I am a 5'6 turbo manlet in Hawaii where most people are actually just as short or shorter and I do the same.

Do you live in a tourist free area?

I can't speak for all tall people, but
If you honestly think like this then i can only imagine that you have got some serious insecurities.

t.6'3", bestfriend is 5'4"

I'm a manlet and laugh at people shorter than me

>downboated
Lmao seethe harder

I size up every man I see. I feel good if I could beat him, and I feel bad if I couldn't. I tend to be able to beat people who are lower than me, which makes me feel superior. But I also feel superior to skelly lanklets.

That’s the issue you are an insecure person

Yes, but only males and if skinny or fat.

I don't feel superior at all for being tall (6'4 245lbs). And I always try to look out for shortbros. If I see some 5'6 dude with his GF then I'll try to avoid being nearby them if I can help it.

Yep. I’m not even that tall, but I live in an area with a lot of Asians and Mexicans and they’re all 5’8” or less

>>taller person
>>probably 5'8"
i don't think any actual tall person thinks this way t. 6'3"
based deranged retard

Hey, I can't help I'm fucking traumatized from living in a ghetto.

Attached: 1514602966497.jpg (472x427, 63K)

I feel superior to everyone I meet.

>i don't think any actual tall person thinks this way
Anyone who is actually secure in their height usually don't care about other people's height. t. 5'11"

>secretly
what a beta, is he afraid what manlets will think of him?

both of these

it's mog or be mogged world

I don't simply feel superior, I am superior

based

I don't really think about height unless I see someone taller than me. Not in a "they're taller than me :(" type of way, but I'm 6'3'' so when I see someone taller than that I think "holy fuck they're tall".

I do it publicly. When I'm at least one head taller than another man, I say something like "COUGH!! manlet". It's very funny to see them getting annoyed but can't do anything against my 185 cm body.

I'd rather be big and strong at 5'8 than malnourished and looking like I'm straight out of a horror movie at 6'4. I honestly feel bad for lanklets. I've never once seen a truly strong lanklet in person. If you want to be strong at that height, you have to be super fat or roided

Oh I could do something about it. I could [spoiler]suck your dick

It’s called unpopular opinion for a reason retard, if you downvote shit like this then people won’t share what’s truly on their mind.

this

I hate the staring of thirsty thots with their uncomfortable manlet bfs (I'm 6'5")

>6'5
I have news for ya bud. They aint looking cus they're thirsty, they're looking cus you're freaky

Of course a 5'11 would think this way :)

It's american retardation. In the first world, no one cares.

cope

tell that to your mother manlet, she's got a great ass for her age

t. pierre the manlét

t. Lanklet

>downvoted

LMAO OP LITERALLY HAS A REDDIT ACCOUNT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>downvote
cry harder, manlet

Attached: 1517983175089.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Cope

>that op downvote

Attached: 1559984356681.png (687x500, 254K)

Yes but only the ones that would be on here lol. If you replace taller with asuka fan and shorter with rei fan you can see how silly some people really are. Being taller is a great thing but feeling superior about something you had no control over is usually reflective of a negative or as gay redditors say, “toxic” personality.

could you please delete this

that's nasty. I don't even let my GF suck my penis. What makes you worthy enough to put your lips on my glorious sexual organ?

Based lanklets looking out for their manletbros before hoes.

As a person with an IQ of 150+, I secretly feel superior to dumber people. And many others probably do too.

Attached: goof.png (697x420, 357K)

>tfw king manlet and feel literally nothing when around a bunch of shorter mexicans or asians
>still feel like a fucking loser when around taller guys
it wasn't supposed to be this way

Attached: 074a31a1a13f4830eeb0983b4eb55e08a08c5436e9e1a403c66de95b87340564.png (304x242, 59K)

I don't do this despite being 6'5.

Even after all the annoying condescending remarks shorter people make to me. Whats the fucking point?

That reddit poster most likely has very little going for him beyond his height.

>>That reddit poster most likely has very little going for him beyond his height.
You're also assuming he isn't a self-hating manlet.

t. self-hating manlet who has made a LOT of anti-manlet threads

>Thinking you're better than someone im some way.
Normal.
>Thinking your better in every way because of one particular thing.
Brainlet.
>I laugh mentally.
Faggot.

I'm 6' 2" and I don't. I never realized how much being tall is seen as a desireable trait until my wife told me. Like, to women, it's just an instant turn-on. It's like the male equivalent of having nice tits or something. Personally, I'm not nuts about being this tall. It's hard to find clothes that fit right, especially when it comes to dress shirts, the arms are always too short. I find it's easier to throw my back out, cars are uncomfortable, planes are uncomfortable, regular chairs tend to not offer proper support, even beds are uncomfortable, because unless it's a king or my head is right up against the headboard, my feet hang off the edge. Fucking forget recliners. Every recliner I've ever used, the footrest barely reaches to mid-calf, which is more uncomfortable than just sitting regularly. I think my left ankle is permanently fucked up because of the shitty angle I had to hold it at to fit into the first few shitbox cars I owned.

The biggest benefit of being tall that I've personally noticed is that if I gain 10 or 15 lbs, it's pretty hard to tell, and my clothes will still fit the same, mostly.

I honestly think that manlets play the victim card more often than they are victimized. Some of the biggest fucking assholes I've ever known in my life were short dudes who were always trying to compensate. Even going back to middle and elementary school, so many short kids were just loud, obnoxious punks that were always trying to assert dominance, even when nobody picked on them in the first place.

>Not because of what some church guy or guru told me
This part of the post is the real problem. Of course a Redditor has to bash religion. He is not going to hell for making fun of manlets, but because he doesn't acknowledge that he is a manlet compared to the one true GOD.

6ft6' probably 6ft7' with shoes.

I've never felt like I'm superior but sure it feels good to be tall. I do get more attention then shorter people & most short guys have a laugh about it so it's all good

Nah that guy's just a cunt

>I honestly think that manlets play the victim card more often than they are victimized
Hilarious you would think that while no doubt thinking "manlet" is a neutral term. Most short men are horrified of being seen as trying to compensate and as a result act timid and submissive. The ones who act like normal people stick out.

Manlet detected.

Wow! Being a tall person sounds really hard! Thanks for the post bro! You helped me realize that people at every size have their own share of troubles and that the grass really is greener on the other side! We should all be happy no matter what size we are!

6'4 here, people who do this generally pretty insecure as you'd expect. i know this because i was like this when i was younger.

a level headed person typically isn't gonna internally laugh at someone for being shorter than themselves, unless said person makes it a big deal and has napoleon syndrome or something

I am similar but I think that's based on my own insecurities. I don't like feeling "superior" to others, I don't know how to explain it well. I feel like people are more hostile when your body is physically overbearing. I tend to slouch and lean on one foot to make myself appear smaller

Yes, as a 6'3 I think of manlets as lesser and I love seeing them look up with their eyes as I walk by. I know they're so fucking jealous especially at the gym when they know their frame would look a lot better and more manly.

Attached: tierlist.jpg (750x676, 31K)

You are still doing this out of a sense of superiority, you’re just being nice about it

no, I'm 194cm / 6'4" and I never though about height until I came to Jow Forums. I always though I stood out of the pack as a disadvantage.

Making fun of manlets is based, but this guy is just cringe, it really seems like he is a coping lanklet

Statistically I've got a bigger cock than the vast majority of men I know and meet. At any given time I've probably got the biggest dick in the room.

I feel pretty good about it.

You are 6'2 wtf are you talking about retard u literally are barely above average

consistently. its a natural response to subhumans I think. similar if u see an onions boy trying to workout (like that one post up today with the two twinks at crossfit) and u physically recoil from the thought of being that pathetic. its basically the same thing

Hahahaha.

Hahahahah

I am a manlet that feels same for people shorter than me .

>insecure people have to put people down to feel good for maybe the only thing they got going for them
i'm smarter, better looking and probably with a bigger dick than this lanklet. see, i can do it too

man no wonder all the richest people in the world are 5'9 and under. We go out and actually earn our superiority.

Attached: 21dayshred_main.jpg (1188x1028, 147K)

Are Manlets people?

I feel very sorry for short people, but I never go out of my way to make them feel insecure. I'm thankful that I'm tall (6'3) and I wouldn't trade anything for it.

I've gone bald, I don't have a strong jawline, have asthma, wear glasses and can't cum from sex/bj but I wouldn't trade my height to fix any or all of these

This. Everyone does this subconsciously. At least for strangers.

Will they ever learn

Laffed

5'11 is not manlet, stop with the memes.

Or you just have to eat enough food to gain and maintain decent muscle mass, Lanklets just have to eat more food than a smaller person

I totally get this

Had someone call me dwarf once, but he was behind me in a crowd and when I looked back he seemed to not be aware of my presence so I probably hallucinated.

The best friend crew has a the comedian turbo manlet, rowdy tall (6’3+) guy, and a king of manlets middle man

Attached: 554B6294-4AEB-47F4-ADF4-43F65B416AAC.jpg (603x603, 34K)

I'm 6'7" and either get amused by really short dudes or have an intense urge to beat the shit out of them.

anything under 6ft is manlet, sorry kiddo

Manlet = skinny
Medium guy = muscle
Tall = fat
From my experience

probably, but lanklets also seem to be more timid than average dudes or manlets
probably something about knowing that height should be an alpha trait, but them not having the personality for it so they get insecure which gets increased because they are so certain that height is the best thing in the world

>God said he's perfect and I just believed him.
I don't get you christcucks..

No. We are not. We are a separate evolutionary line similar to the dwarves of human fantasy or gorillas. We have a fetish for human girls and it disgusts them, yet our females like human males and it's reciprocal. Our very existence is a contradiction. We're constantly pushed down but we always pull up.

kek

lank cope

>I don't feel superior for being taller
>but when I see short guys with girls I try to make my presence unknown so she isn't instantly wet by my superior genes

Attached: 1560864485384.gif (200x133, 963K)

Cope master

Deluded 5'11 manlet.

Lmao he’s right manlets are literal subhumans so why wouldn’t he feel superior

implying you could, fucking lanklet
t. 6'6" and the only other people my height I see are fucking skeletonlords or unfit fatties, never jacked guys (besides me but I've been lifting a decade)

>he actually downvoted
>he ACTUALLY HAS A FUCKING REDDIT ACCOUNT

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT THIS IS WHY I SAID ALL REDDIT PICS SHOULD BE BANNED ON SIGHT

i do

being tall sucks, manlets constantly try to compete with you because of their whore girlfriends

This

I'm 5'8" and have been working going to gym pretty regularly. I am up to 2pl8 squats.

This guy sat next to me on plane the past weekend.
His thighs were easily 3-4 thicker than mine, wrists 2-3 thicker, and he was a monster height.

Since forever, I always think about how I will take down all strangers I see (self soothing mechanism I developed in response to social anxiety).

For larger opponents, you a smaller fighter has to resort to tiring the other out. There is no way to handle superior strength head on.
In this scenario (sitting next to guy on plane)..there was literally no scenario I could imagine where I could subdue the guy, especially while seated.

Best course is to avoid confrontation altogether.

>feels bad man

Attached: 20190701_151315.jpg (2184x1726, 1.81M)

I think everyone takes into account relative to their own when meeting someone