Going to thailand for vacation, what the best sex safety precautions can i take to not lose gainz?

Going to thailand for vacation, what the best sex safety precautions can i take to not lose gainz?

Attached: A39573BA-D675-43F8-A040-B99E556229EA.png (1080x1456, 1.34M)

Not going to a sauna obviously.

Not being a degenerate seems like a good start

Stop in by the shemales and steal all their protein

Sex is not worth traveling to a 3rd world country to have sex with a potentially AIDS ridden hooker. Sex is so overrated, it only lives up to the hype when it's with someone you love.

I went to Thailand and I had lots of unprotected anal sex with ladyboys. One of them was pretty hung so I sucked his cock and swallowed it all.
Also got a massage by actual women. One was rimming me while the other blew me. Stop being fucking gay, condoms fucking suck. If you're going that far to fuck some hookers you might as well go full degenerate mode.
What's the point of going to Thailand if it's just for boring vanilla sex any local whore or tinder slut could do here.
I didn't catch anything and I'm perfectly fine, stop overthinking.

The first part of this post is true, the second is not. I've had okay sex with someone I loved completely and intensely and I had the best sex of my life with someone I was casually dating.

>i never got hurt by not wearing a seat belt. I'm perfectly fine stop overthinking

>I went to Thailand and I had lots of unprotected anal sex with ladyboys. One of them was pretty hung so I sucked his cock and swallowed it all.

Attached: 1558221773235.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Those cost more lives than they save.

whats with the invasion of all these homos today...its worse than normal

Epic

It's like goreposting, the Election is coming up and 4/fit/ is a nest of Nazis, needs to be broken up.
Your grandchildren will be brown anyway so just go to a normal board and talk about your shrivelled balls there.

Attached: 1562033759956.jpg (595x756, 56K)

t. shitskin

fuck off kike...suck my wrinkly nuts

serious question: how new are you?
Jow Forums has always been known to be the gayest board on this site.

Honestly, the safest thing would be getting massages and keeping it to a handy. May I ask how much it costs for a round trip, user?

based and zyzzpiled

Kek

When are you going user? I'm going to Bangkok the first weekend in October

Can't help you with prostitution stuff though, maybe just go to one of the message parlors in the sex district.

This man knows what hes talking about.
But this guy has got a point. If you're going to got that far, why not go all the way.

Rip

Go for some cunny.

kek

you're an idiot

You're right that sex isn't worth getting aids but you're wrong on the second part. These guys aren't getting laid at home, what do you expect them to do? Just jerk their meat until they get someone to fuck them after 2 months of dating? Unprotected sex in 3rd world countries isn't worth it though so they should wear condoms

Formerly Chuck belts.