Sociology questionnaire

Hey Jow Forums, im doing a study for my sociology course and would like to hear your answers to the following questions. Feel free to say whatever you want as a response

1. Have you ever been the victim or perpetrator of cyber bullying?
2. Have you ever been apart of an online argument?
3. If you have, how did it feel to be in this argument?
4. Do you have any predjudices or dislikes of certain groups of people which you would only ever talk about online or in private?
5. Do you think cyber bullying is an issue?
6. Do you think you change your behavour when online?
7. If so,do you think you change it even more when anonymous/ know you can do it with no reprocusions?
8. Do you prefer the online world to reality? An if so why?
9. Do you think our modern cultre is too politically correct? Ad do you think the internet is a good way to escape/fight that?
10. what is your gender and age? (optional)

Attached: sociology.png (800x400, 91K)

sociology the study of spooks

Attached: A061CA98-A35F-49D0-AE78-6E4D20E52C62.jpg (480x360, 30K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Make sure to include me in the report, or I'll be upset.

do your own homework
should have chosen a better topic

I love answering questions
1. yes(victim)
2. yes
3. rewarding, since it usually ends up with the other person deleting the comments out of shame
4. I can't stand trannies, people who approve of trannies(because it's a fucking mental illness) and I can't stand Serbian people
5. Yes
6. No
7. 0
8. Yes, because it simply has more content that I am interested in
9. I think that politics are a giant fuck up in today's world
10. no

stop lying bitch. if you would have a serious poll you would atleast use something like google docs polls.
regarding your 1. question:What does cyberbullying even mean? Without any objective criteria all you get is perceived accounts which are useless. considering that you are (allegedly) a sociology student you arent smart enough to develop valid questionaire.

FK off this board and learn to larp in your traditional kongolese knitting forum of choice

naturally
thanks man- i appreciate it

comments like this only help with my studies and give me more data

1. Yeah I've been doxxed / hunted down my whole life
2. Duh.
3. Exhausting.
4. I don't like r9k users but I let the whole world know that.
5. Yeah it is but only because people don't have another alternative like healthy friends or families.
6. Yeah definitely, I become myself.
7. Yeah definitely, I'd probably be happy knowing there is no scarcity.
8. Yes because my reality is harsh.
9. No I don't think it's too politically correct I just think most people don't have enough pathways. A person becomes dumber when they can't be themselves.
10. fem 21

>1. Have you ever been the victim or perpetrator of cyber bullying?
No.
>2. Have you ever been apart of an online argument?
No
>3. If you have, how did it feel to be in this argument?
>4. Do you have any predjudices or dislikes of certain groups of people which you would only ever talk about online or in private?
No.
>5. Do you think cyber bullying is an issue?
Yes.
>6. Do you think you change your behavour when online?
No.
>7. If so,do you think you change it even more when anonymous/ know you can do it with no reprocusions?
>8. Do you prefer the online world to reality? An if so why?
Yes. It's quick, fun, convenient.
>9. Do you think our modern cultre is too politically correct? Ad do you think the internet is a good way to escape/fight that?
Yes.
>10. what is your gender and age? (optional)
Female.

>cia datamine shit
fuck off but ok ill bite
1. both
2. ye
3. i only argue in bad faith when im online, so it felt p good to make the world a little worse
4. i really hate normies, but i wouldn't mention that irl. not racist or anything though
5. haha how can cyberbullying even be real just walk away from your computer ahahaha
6. yes
7. im exclusively anonymous online, so idk. id probably behave myself more if this was all linked to me irl
8. there is no online world. the internet is a thing that you do. if somebody played a lot of soccer, you wouldn't say that they prefer the soccer world to reality.
9. no and no. most pc shit that Jow Forums harps on is cherry picked and irl its not a big deal. the internet is just a reflection is just people with no filters, and people who are genuinely not sexist or racist or whatever aren't going to suddenly start being that once they get here
10. m 25

thanks, this data is very useful

are you a freshman? sorry, i meant freshwomxn! How did i help you? by recommending google docs? Even though you said you study sociology i wont believe. not even an actual sociology brainlet is stupid enough to evaluate a poll by hand.
do you know what factor analysis is? probabky not

Yes.
Yes.
I'm on the internet since 2001. The feelings in "this" argument (100s of them) have been quite variable.
>4. Do you have any predjudices or dislikes of certain groups of people which you would only ever talk about online or in private?
Yes.
Yes, perpetuum issue. Have fun trying to find a solution that does not include some totalitarian censorship or mind control.
Yes.
>7. If so,do you think you change it even more when anonymous/ know you can do it with no reprocusions?
Yes.
No.
>9. Do you think our modern cultre is too politically correct? Ad do you think the internet is a good way to escape/fight that?
Cultures differ, so does political correctness and the meaning of what is correct and what is not. I don't know what does the very general term 'modern culture' mean. The internet, if it's pseudonymous or anonymous enough, is mostly a better reflection on what's going on of a lot of people's minds than socially censored chit chat and discussions in "real life".

Which year are you in? I hope it's the 1st or 2nd one because the questions seem a bit lame and faulty. I am too lazy to elaborate on this, so I'll just leave it at this point.

>Hey Jow Forums, im doing a study for my sociology course and would like to hear your answers to the following questions. Feel free to say whatever you want as a response
No
No
No
No
No
Yes, anonymity
Yes
Male 20

1st year and this is my first ever attempt at data collection so i know its pretty bad but meh- better this than failing

sociology is fake and retarded. Look up the "reproduction crisis".

1. No.
2. Yes.
3. The other guy was a commie cucktard. That tells you all you need to know.
4. No.
5. No.
6. Yes.
7. No.
8. Yes. I can meet more people here.
9. Yes. Fucking commie shilltards ruining everything.
10. 21 male.

1. Cyberbullying is not real
2. Yes, I have.
3. Just as normal as an argument irl. Eventually forgive and forget
4. I dislike pretentious people who did nothing to attain wealth other than be born into a rich family
5. No, see 1
6. It depends on the board, site, or game I am on
7. Of fucking course
8. A little bit of both. I like the idea of being connected but being someone else too
9. Modern culture is boring. It has been in limbo since the 90s. The Internet does provide an escape
10. Male, age not provided

1) no just thrown insults and been insulted autonomously but not bullied
2) yeah a few
3) Kinda mad because the other person had what I considered stupid beliefs
4) I dislike most SJW's and radical leftists but the arguments weren't about politics
5) no it's just the nature of the internet. people need to grow a thick skin to go on it
6) yes a little, I can often act more vulgar or honest because I am anonymous
7)Yes I just said this in my last question
8) Some elements are better however when a real conversation goes well anything online can't compare but it is easier for shit to go right online
9)Yes, people need to learn to grow a thick skin and that insults can be just insults. Also I believe political correctness is a threat the the 1st amendment of the united states which will take steps to a tyrannical society.
10) I am male and 18
I hope my responses helped you

1.Yes
2.Yes
3. Feels pretty good and liberating
4. Yes
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. Yes because I can talk shit I'd be fired for multiple times a day irl
9. Yes and yes
10. female so you can fuck outta here with your muh women suffer on the internet shit

this is the same person who gave these responses, I am taking an AP Stat class and One thing I can recommend it volunteer surveys like this can often be inaccurate also you went to r9k one of the most hostile and toxic places on the internet so keep in mind you data will likely be heavily biased.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Stressful and worthless
4. No
5. Maybe?
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. No
9. No, yes.
10. F 24

thats true but i need anonymous results and i came to Jow Forums for a reason. The toxicity is what makes it more interesting and useful for what im researching

I thought you may be using this to see what toxic people's responses were, If I can give a recommendation also collect data from tumblr aka the exact opposite of Jow Forums and see how their results compare. Also instagram to see what normies think.

1.no
2. Yes
3. Like a usual argument. I don't argue with strangers online through as I just don't care enough to, but arguments with friends. It's not pleasant, as I don't like genuine arguments. Disagreements are fine but fighting over something isn't.
4. Yes
5. No, because it's not real.
6. Of course, internet is mostly make believe, it's not serious or real. Just fuck around and do whatever.
7. Absolutely what's the point of not enjoying anonminity? I come here to be honest or to fuck around.
8. Yes because it's much easier to engaged and disengage from people and conversations. I don't have to deal with shit usually. Just come and go as I please.
9. Absolutely, as well woth anonminity it's a perfect way to see the full spectrum of humanity. Our beauty, horror, autism and general stupidity. With it you get a taste of everything humanity beneath all the fake bullshit, fake smiles, conversations and so on. It's humanity at it's own authentic form for all it's good and bad.
10. Male, 25

I made a tumblr account as well and tried but i don't know how the website works so its too difficult for me to find out sadly. Also i don't have any followers or whatever they're called on it either so nobody would respond. I didn't think of instagram- thats a good idea, thanks man

Never have been cyber bullied but I have done it to other people a lot and very brutally(see pic related)
Yes. All the time
Felt angry but satisified when I lay out a good response
I dislike non whites, people who arent Christian or athetist, girls who sleep around, people with lots of friends and who hang out a lot
Lol no
Definitely. I can become a turbochad to women and speak my mind easier than irl
I am always anonymous so n/a
Yes since I hate talking to people irl or going out in public. I feel like I can doing anything online while being all alone
It is too PC and it needs to stop. The internet helps a lot with having people express opinions from the safety of their homes
M 20

Attached: BE494E5E-4F8D-4DDD-B46B-2F312AD0E947.jpg (750x1334, 217K)

Thanks, reddit might be a better place to ask than tumblr because tumblr is very follower based unlike reddit which is more content based so you may get better and more results there

i've been to reddit but only got two replies and neither of them answered the question (this was a few hours ago)

dang that sucks, did you post to multiple subreddits?