I don't like squats or bench but I love deadlift. Is there I way I can just do deadlift?

I don't like squats or bench but I love deadlift. Is there I way I can just do deadlift?

Attached: Deadlift.jpg (767x431, 57K)

Yeah.

It’s called just doing deadlifts, you weapon grade idiot.

Yeah bro actually just deadlifts is a decent workout program.

Do some conventional, do some sumo, do some defect deads (will hit quads hard), some RDL, some trap bar deads. You could literally just deadlift and do different variations and get an excellent workout. Deadlift is the king of all exercises.

Attached: 1560988954292.jpg (899x1200, 210K)

But how do I program it?

I do all the compounds except squats, its all personal preference mate

Just keep on deadlifting until your enemies are destroyed.

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwAg0l3FyBJAQyYU5WvwnXVk.jpg (1015x1016, 410K)

Do the russian bear Program, its only OHP+DL

Attached: 1562390001621s.jpg (250x181, 10K)

Let me cope for fucks sake.

I don't read this but people don't actually think he's dead, right?

>deadlifts 500kg
>tears bicep practicing somersaults

He must be feeling like shit right now

Hex bar deadlift works quads more.

I ran Bulgarian deadlift for a good while. Work up to a top single everyday, couple of sets of bw chins, go home. Very short workouts, very fun. Got me to a 290/638 max. Don't do it anymore because I wanted to get more squats and bench in. Would definitely recommend tho.

I'd go with a light, medium, and heavy day in that order by volume. Something like monday/wednesday/friday, 3x5/4×5/5x5.
But I like to experiment and make programs that'll end up either perfect or useless.

>straps
And what's his actual deadlift?

There's no way he died. I know his head came clean off but it's bullshit. R-right?

Was the top single 100% effort or 95% or so? Were you hyped for lift everyday or were you approaching the weight normal?

Should I do Bulgarian if my max is lmao 4pl8 or should I just hold off until I am stronger?

500kg deadlift
How is this even physically possible to do?

>DYEL faggot
>deadlifts 80kg without straps
>sees one of the world's strongest men deadlifting more than any human in history, but he's using straps

Heh, nice try kid. Let's see your real deadlift.

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

Judging by his recent videos, your mom.

drugs

He said he never went above 460kg(?) in training and used some psycho hypnosis shit where he pinched his hand and believed he was in another place saving his kids or something in order to use 100% of his muscle fibers.

Also a ton of fucking steroids.

how are you still alive?

Don't fall for the rippetoe "only deadlift once a week" bullshit

>deadlifting anything over 350 (doubtful) natty
kek

overtraining and fatigue are concepts that create a ton of fucking pussies. Well programmed blg is doable, albeit never try fucking smolov with deadlifts lmao

Contracting your muscle 100% would shred it off of your bones.

Would my legs get fully developed if I just did front squats and deadlifts?

""Just do deadlifts and some weird press" - the book

Attached: 44e050ff-acb7-49e5-85e2-b701d0d586e4_1.6a8d335a848623eb4e03744b8b5ff540.jpg (450x450, 44K)

Deadlift a few times a week and run a routine that will help improve said deadlift.