Got rejected by my crush

>got rejected by my crush
>been depressed all day and can barely eat

Attached: 6cf.jpg (575x523, 66K)

You know deep down what you should do.
But I’m going to tell you to kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

pussy aint shit bro

Jow Forums went down the shitter so fucking hard lately with that relationship bullshit

>Lately

Jow Forums has always been "r9k goes to the gym"

It'll pass bro

hang yourselfs till failure

You have to force yourself to eat and go to the gym, and basically carry on as normal. You projected hard onto one woman and it turns out that individual isn't attracted to you. Big whoop.

>Can't get a girl to so much as talk to me
>Set my tinder location to Shanghai
>34 likes in a single day
>tfw I'll never talk to any of them

Never put pussy on a pedestal.
Eat well.
Lift big.
Rinse and repeat.

And remember, no matter how cute she looks, someone somewhere is sick of her shit!

Attached: A12B72B1-CFE7-4A65-9514-49330FC0E815.jpg (494x700, 85K)

Go and get another crush, fuckface. This time show that you're interested from the start instead of waiting for the right moment. Doesn't matter if she has a bf or a husband or whatnot.

*sipppp* mmmyup

Attached: images (27).jpg (284x529, 18K)

rise up fellow lifters

So what? Atleast you gave it a shot bro, now GET back into the gym and get joocy as fuck. She will one day look back and regret it. And by then you'll have no fucks to give.

Getting rejected is way better than not asking at all. You will get over it really fast.

You know what's even worse? Being rejected without you asking. That one hit me hard as fuck. Like, I thought I was out of HER league.

Bitches be entitled, ya’ll! She don’t deserve a sick cunt like you. Keep working on you.

This.

Attached: 63AADD65-888F-4473-8361-08D075551CFD.jpg (622x505, 56K)

I know she doesn't. She's got baggage to an extent I've never seen before. The thing is, as soon as she said that 'I can't have her', Rolling Stones started playing in me head and my inner voice went "something I can't have? GIMME". Fucking bullshit.

>y'all

Attached: yikes.jpg (598x415, 60K)

I got that same feeling with the girl I dated for 2 months. It was chill until she decided to end it, then I went all simp mode. But you know what? I still went to the gym, no way she's gonna stop this sick kent from getting fookin joicy LETS GO