Be 17

>be 17
>pretty popular in high school for smoking a lot of weed
>never caught once in a school full of people who were on probation for it
>nicknamed “the probies” or “west bridge kids” cause the school was called west bridge
>kinda seen as a legend but a unfit faggot one
>kind of like those kids who only had like 1-2 half-of-year girlfriends
>had a lot of athletic friends and really funny but still the butt of a lot of jokes
>and friends who sort of pushed me around and I couldn’t do shit about it
>burnt (ripped off) a lot by school dealers and probies
>known as a bitch by most black people who always got burnt
>but never beat up or jumped cause I was still really funny to literally everyone
>tiredofthisshit.jpg
>stop smoking weed cause I was borderline addicted to it (I still smoke occasionally In present day and it’s fine)
>insulted HEAVILY for this, literally 90% of the school smoked and a lot were on heavier drugs like ketamine and spice
>white and poor but still not respected like other white and poor people because I didn’t start “acting black” until like 8th grade
>everyone thought I was just an innocent faggot before then
>start working out
>made fun of by EVERYONE once it gets around school
>whateverfaggots.gif
>train hard as fuck
>start getting more and more respect as time goes on
>friends don’t push me around at all
>black people are way cooler to me now
>do whatever the fuck I want and no one makes fun of me anymore no matter what
>even when I came out as bisexual no one had the balls to say anything and they all “supported me”
>stupid fucking snakes lmao
>graduate and going to college a fucking beast and ready to fuck Florida state bitches
>I fucking made it and I don’t need verification of if I did or not

I love you all we will all make it my friends

Attached: A5AE1DD9-C832-4D08-B6B9-90ECFBE406A1.png (2894x2300, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-long-term-effects-brain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tldr. nobody here gives a fuck about you

op is a faggot

I don't think anyone at his school gave a fuck either

Tldr: op was a faggot in a poor nigger school but he made it

Kys op

You're a nigger loving literal faggot. Fuck off

It's okay, OP... you're young and stupid. You'll grow up and understand.

Weedfags are some of the most insufferable cunts out there

Wdym my life is fine lmao

Of course a faggot degenerate like you is from Florida

You know what? Good fucking post op.

Who said I was from Florida you fucking retard I got accepted to their college doesn’t mean I’m from florida

What is your gym op

La fitness

>Roses are red
>My uncle's a cuck
>Nobody in this thread
>Gives a single fuck

>nobody gives a fuck
>is still on page 1
Ok fag lmao

Fuck you're right, that's why all the posters in this thread is giving OP positive vibes, you dumbfuck

Based

>be 17
>pretty popular in high school for smoking a lot of weed
>over thirty more lines of this faggotry
Wew

Gay and faggot pilled

Read it it’s a great story

i could only make it half way through

god your shit at greentext fuck you op and your gay life or whatever bitching about. i hope that however your faggy story ended, you ended up dead and in a shallow grave somewhere. fuck you.

never post here again or you're have to deal with me

P.S.
Fuck you

>”never post here again or you’re have to deal with me”

Attached: 8BBFD061-C851-4040-855F-D39F2A1077A9.jpg (510x381, 25K)

Dude, that's Road Rash McGrath from the Hells Angel's thread. Careful or he will fuck you up

Get over yourself.

I’m over it just sharing my story like a lot of other people do lol. Really happy about this why can’t you be happy for me man?

Fuck offffffff
FucK oFfffffF
Fuuuuuuck Off
FUCKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: IMG_20190708_114939.jpg (1080x1029, 182K)

This isn't a blog faggot
Delete your thread
Go back to facebook

Never used Facebook in my life

Wow op is literally a faggot

Ignore what these cunts are saying op.

The spirit of zyzz is within you

Attached: 2A07DB76-3915-4DA2-B848-6D05AB05A768.jpg (272x445, 56K)

Don’t you dare compare zyzz to this unbearable faggot

>i dont need verification
>still makes a long ass blogpost about how shit was SO cash

Attached: 1561983402981.jpg (277x243, 45K)

It was fucking cash and you hate it

This sage

Here’s some candid advice: you are only important to yourself no one else gives a shit about your life. It’s one thing to say you’ve accomplished something but your story reeks of video-game protagonist mindset where you think you are the main character in some huge story where you will come out on top. You are in for a rude awakening if you don’t get rid of the self importance. You care too much about what others think of you. You also seem like you treat others like shit you could do with some sympathy. And quit the drugs you retarded child

Actually I treat others fine, and the world doesn’t revolve around me obviously lmao.

Good luck at school brother study hard and think hard about your future and doing the right thing

All of these retards who actually think weed is bad for you lmfao

Thank you

Hard cope from a weak man

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-long-term-effects-brain

If you actually think that a .gov link has any sort of credibility you’re honestly just a fucking idiot. Why do you think it’s getting legalized? People have been using it for years with no deaths or any adverse effects. Retard probably doesn’t even know how it became illegal in the first place. Kys bitch lmao

>Florida State
>Weeebro
>Gymbro
See you there faggot, I'll kick your wigger ass

Whoever said I was a wigger? I thought it was fucking shallow and pathetic when I gained attention from black people after getting bigger, and ignored them.

Best post

OP YOU GOT ABOUT 2 FUCKIN MINUTES TO APOLOGIZE TO ME OR YOU'RE ABOUT TO HAVE ROAD RASH MCGRATH'S BOOT SIZE 12 JAMMED ALL THE WAY UP YOUR ASS

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE

Size 12??? Come at me you fucking footlet lol. And I’ll prob enjoy that shit.

Observe how the weed addict lashes out the moment someone points out that flooding your brain with THC over and over and over again will affect it. The inability to read a sourced article is only topped by a useless piece of trivia irrelevant to the conversation. The weakened hippocampus strains to piece together sentences as more words are lost from the pathetic addict’s vocabulary, slowly re-wiring the brain into that of a docile impotent reptile.

I’ve read that article, and it was full of false information lol. Weed has been used for thousands of years as a medicine and became illegal in the 1930’s because hemp was replacing paper. A big government official named William Hearst wrote a smear article on marijuana because by doing that he could not only ban hemp and become more rich in the paper industry, but he could falsely claim that illegal Mexicans were using the harmless plant and becoming insane from it. This in turn alienated Mexican immigrants, increased fear of Mexicans in society, and banned weed for no fucking reason other than “hurr-durr give me money”

>Impotent
I don't even smoke no mo but I can lay some serious pipe when I'm off the kush. Combine that with some vodka or some shit (5/10 buzzed drunk) and that pussy is finna get slammed. Dick be like a steel pole

Do you deny smoking weed alters your brain chemistry

Lmao the weed dick is strong my brother I love being stoned during sex and lasting for 45 minutes to an hour

Lads, I have a urine and blood screening coming up and I am shitting myself. I have stayed away from weed for 37 days now but I read it can be detected in urine up to 90 days.
I'm 150lbs and 6ft tall, and smoked about 1.6g between 3-4 people about 4 days a week.
How fucked am I?

If you are under the age of 18/21 (studies have been inconclusive so far) it can fuck with your memory skills, but that is about it. Just don’t be a retarded idiot and you can be fine while using it.

If it’s for weed then yeah you’re kind of fucked but if it’s unrelated bloodwork the test probably won’t detect thc in your system because it is not searching for it. And lmao at >6 foot 150 lbs

Why smoke weed if you are putting brain function at risk? Why encourage others to do it and get defensive when people try to get others to stop? Are you just stupid?

You don’t have to listen to me lmao, we’re all adults here you can do whatever the fuck you want idc but I’m just saying calling me a retarded junkie for liking weed and smoking occasionally as to not fuck up my life doesn’t seem like a valid stance when I can survive with or without it in my life

It's not actually a 'drug test', but a medical exam where they take urine and blood samples and check for diseases (and anything else that is in your urine).
It's for a visa. What makes you think that I'll fail it? Most people say that if you're skinny like me, it's probably gone in like 2 weeks.

Sage everybody, sage.

Idk it depends on a lot of factors, but if you want a sure fire way to pass here you go this is how I passed for high school swimming

1.Buy a package of CERTO cooking gel from the store or amazon, is pic related
2. Pour all contents of one pouch into a bottle of lemon lime Gatorade. Shake.
3. Drink mixture 2-3 hours before drug test. This concoction will make you piss like hell and your pee will be very clear
4. Keep peeing over and over and before your test swallow a vitamin b12 pill to make your pee yellow as to not gain suspicion
5.profit idk about the blood test but it usually leaves blood much quicker than pee.

Attached: C470B974-6776-4239-8EBE-53BB67FBAA6C.jpg (764x1500, 254K)

Based
Take your faggot story somewhere else

>I can quit any time
We are ticking every junkie check box here.

This was your first reply in this reply thread:
>All of these retards who actually think weed is bad for you lmfao
This was in response to posts telling an 18 year old not to smoke. Even you admitted an adolescent smoking may have an adverse affect on their brain so why did you say this in response to people telling an 18 year old not to smoke? Is your brain too fucked to remember how this conversation started? I didn’t call you a retarded junkie until you started acting like a retarded junkie, you retarded junkie.

Holy shit lad, this one seems to have some actual scientific logic behind it. It doesn't seem like the regular emu/snake oil that people recommend to you to detox your body. This might be the holy grail for me. I am planning on killing myself if I fail this test so, in some small way, you may have saved my life.
Would it be better to do the certo method as soon as possible or wait for right before the test? All my 5 mins of research are saying it makes you shit out toxins instead of piss them out.

TL;DR

It isn’t bad for adults who can actually function properly but will probably be found to cause psychological problems in those not mature enough to handle its effects. And yeah I can quit anytime, as I literally fucking quit for 2 years to focus on lifting and making healthy decisions because I didn’t want to become a retarded teenage stoner stereotype and actually do something with my life. So now that I have made it it’s kinda like, why the fuck not? My body is chillin and I’m on my way to becoming a software engineer, and sometimes I like to unwind after stressful weeks and months of studying.

Drink the mixture about 2.5 hours before the test, you’re gonna piss a lot so your body needs that window of time to get the toxins out lol. Then swallow a b12 pill or your pee will look suspiciously crystal clear when you take the test lmao. And then you’ll be set man glad I could help.

Op is a faggot

Op is based but a weedfag

Those are what we call antonyms

Age. This thread is fucking gold

Attached: 4139FFCD-AA4C-477A-B3FE-8EE1BBDB2754.jpg (640x633, 58K)

Age this thread can’t fucking die

Fuck this thread and fuck you faggot

Op is definitely a curl bro

>popular because i smoked a bunch of drugs

Stopped rigjt there. What an absolute faggot pos

Only smoked weed retard

You say that as if it matters

Fuck black people, we shouldn't have to deal with them. Also fuck your blog.

Agreed

Good on you for getting your shit together!

>florida state
sounds about right. glad you got it together user

user will never score in college

no body posted? no face posted? oh ok

I think you don’t understand how you’re coming off.

all of the people on this thread

Attached: A3F4966A-B0BB-455C-B9B4-512981BD1D2C.jpg (640x462, 190K)

Who the FUCK do you think you are? Why are you posting this shit on MY board you piece of shit? I just wasted atleast a minute of my life reading this. That is a minute that you WILL pay back to me by getting the absolute fuck beaten out of you. I can track IP's and im rich from crypto, I have no job, no obligations, only time and money isn't a factor for me. I will travel to the ends of the earth to fuck you up, do you hear me? I will beat you to within an inch of your life you puny little faggot.
Fucking apologize to me NOW and never come on my board again so help me GOD

You are delusional OP. You got through the mandatory school system in a country where people's iQS are less than 70 on average. NiggersRus more like, fucking hell!!

Attached: 1561320890693.png (884x874, 714K)

gay

jesus fucking christ anyone born after 2000 should be shot

>All of these retards who actually think weed is bad for you lmfao
>And yeah I can quit anytime, as I literally fucking quit for 2 years to focus on lifting and making healthy decisions because I didn’t want to become a retarded teenage stoner stereotype and actually do something with my life
Read those lines again, but slowly this time

fucking literal faggot zoomers get the fuck off my board

Based. Also who comes out as bi you turbo attention whoring faggot

god you really are an unfunny 14 year old

Attached: 1543090320506.png (369x300, 10K)

Op is a delusional faggot