I always want to go start eating healthy, go to the gym but what puts me off is pic related...

I always want to go start eating healthy, go to the gym but what puts me off is pic related. This is what my hair situation is like. I have very little frontal loss but when I bend down I'm a bald man.
It makes me think whats the point

Attached: Baldy.jpg (750x1000, 97K)

Just get a system or accept that it's stuck like this until someone comes up with a cure that really works.

Attached: unjust yourself 1.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

wear a cap,this way people won't notice you're balding, they'll instead focus on your gains

You don’t seem to have balding on the hairline and it’s still thick enough that the powder concealer stuff can hide it.

high dose magnesium citrate, and use apple cider vinegar on your head. you need to decalcify your scalp.

Under normal lighting you probably woud;nt pass remarks desu user, mess your hair around and that will add volume to it.
If the pic wasn't focused on hair loss i wouldn't of pass remarks seeing you in the gym like this

How does that stop you? I've heard some weak excuses before. This is a new one

Probably the best option if it gets really bad. Fuck all those drugs and oils.

caring about being balding or bald is fag bitch gamma male tier

its literally nothing

Hair transplant be a safer option than a wig

Cope

What the FUCK does your hair have to do with diet and exercise? God this is worse than the "my sister and I got weighed in the tub" post.

just fucking shave it, or don't
nobody cares about your balding except you
women aren't people

I have a gf and she's never commented on it so it's just me, its a major fall back for me to get motivated for /fit

If the hair loss isn't too bad, yeah. You can fill in temples or a bald spot well. But if it's all over the top, there's usually not enough donor hair to get full coverage.

Everything related to hair loss is, kiddo.

Fuck I saw a pic of my cousine and a video of a good friend of mine and they are both receding like crazy
It's clear by how they are trying to hide it that they are suffering from it
Shit sucks so bad, sending a hug to you hairlet anons

receding is a walk in the park compared to this, user

It's literally just you.

Guess what faggot, everyone starts balding at some point. Some worse than others, but every single person on the planet experiences hair loss.
Most women are going on bald by 60-65.

It's factual.

I'm thirty years old and my girlfriend notices my hair was thinning out on my crown. She simply said "you weren't going to stay young forever."

Unironically wear a yarmulke or some shit

Don't be a little bitch faggot. I'm losing bmy hair in the front with no Creatine, and it only motivates me harder.

I went bald this way. You have the kiss of death, the worst balding. If you were balding from the front you'd have many happy years of hair. You haven't though, you look like a joke from behind. This is made worse by the fact you don't see it in the mirror every morning so you can ignore it. I can tell you from experience others won't. Your long hair isn't fooling anyone and makes you look like you're trying to hide the obvious bald patch. You should bite the bullet and go buzzcut now, that's where you're going in the future anyway (after a few years of denial).

Attached: lrf.png (189x308, 106K)

It's fucking disturbing how much of a difference this makes. God damnit.

For the balding anons in this thread.

Male pattern baldness is a circulation issue. Your follicles are shriveling up because they aren't getting enough n00tch from your blood.

If you want to fight balding, increase blood supply to the scalp. The best long-term solution is to correct your standing posture, sleeping posture, and get lots of exercise. Bad neck posture can fuck with blood supply to the scalp.

More short-term (imo, unsustainable) solutions include:
>microneedling
>time on inversion tables
>scalp exercises

Balding is a serious issue, it's okay to be concerned. You don't have to accept it. Fix your posture.

Good luck boys.

You're right, people don't care.

They don't care if you're uglier than you should be. Which is what balding does.

Lmao at this recent trend of calling a toupee a
>system
It is a WIG

I would much prefer to bald from the front

Attached: R0o.jpg (844x552, 36K)

Seems like all the more reason to start eating healthy and go to the gym. Try to make up for going bald. Same reason there are so many jacked 5'6" manlets out there.

>being entitled to looks
Imagine

>She simply said "you weren't going to stay young forever."

based and realitypilled

Just grow the top longer to cover it, you could probably get away with that until it spreads forward.

Unironically hope this becomes more common
Feel bad for baldlets, they shouldn't be ashamed of toupees, it's better than the Mr. Clean coping

I have a "mature" hairline that has looked thinning in the corners for 8 fucking years and I can't tell if I'm balding or not.

What about when liftng? A hat would get in the way of fall off. I have a couple of Buffs but they're not comfortable when I get hot. Is there a heat wicking moisture removing version?

how much magnesium citrate is needed

minoxidil

Yo, if youre balding you probably shouldnt even start. There really is no point in getting Jow Forums if youre balding, cause you know balding is for suckers and like getting Jow Forums gives you +20 points but balding is -21 points. Better to just maximize intellect cause its +22 points.

>me me I'm a hair man
I wanna be a hair man too!
>try the system
>you'll like it
That sounds like the plan for me!

user, why would balding make being unhealthy and weak an acceptable option if you could gain discipline and self respect through lifting?

I have that. Buzz it. That's just nature, if you try to hide - you will feel insecure because you know you are hiding it.

This. You care about it more than anyone else, even cute girls

Just shave it off dude

That actually looks really good. Also looks pricey and a pain in the ass.

>everyone starts balding at some point
Perhaps, but my grandfather is like over 80 and still has a full head of hair. My father also isn't visibly balding in his 50s (his brother got completely bald before 30 though)

Its simple user just think that hair is a defining factor in your life, without it what is there to live for? There is no cure for balding that isn’t cringe level. If something did work.... guess what faggot? Everyone would be doing it. Maybe you can catch it early and do some rich person treatment those kinda things work if you catch it early.. sometimes.
But the fact you think everything in your life is through and done because you’re balding is like the most smooth brain stuff you can think of
The saddest part is you’re probably in your 20s and you should know better iE: nobody cares about bald people except self loathing baldlets, it’s the same for manlets, queers and fat people they only hate those types cause they are that and hate that about themselves
Your brain is not wired correctly and you need to fix that or you will not be welcome in society and people will detect your sit in incel ideaologies.
It’s really sad you’re an actual human being who thinks this cause now you’re a waste of space. You are not smart you won’t choose to get better or remove yourself from this negative thinking
It’ll erode your brain, you will remain friendless. The loli and anime discord’s you trawl don’t count as friends faggot
Either accept your hair is going and adapt like a true human would or cope the rest of your life by being a piece of shit
This applies too if you’re just larping for attention and that isn’t you, the user behind the post faggot, ((you))
Go to a group of your friends and declare to them your life is over cause you’re “balding” trust they’re calling you a wee about faggot behind your back
Faggot

About 1g a day was good enough for me (although Ive used up to 2g), but it's better to take it in several doses throughout the day as it can be irritating to the gut otherwise, and with plenty of water. Then as maintenance, like 200mg. To be fair there are other supps Ive used like Zinc Picolinate, Taurine, Selenium, Boron, Vitamin A, Baking Soda and those also have decalcifying mechanisms. Also Vitamin E, Vitamin B6 which are anti-estrogenic, and the previous listed are almost all anti-estrogenic too which help with the hormonal component of hair loss. Scalp massaging and microneedling may be helpful too. Mag Citrate made the biggest difference imo.

Why buzz it when it looks better like this? Balding isn’t that noticeable, buzzing it makes it turbo noticeable

okay interesting..should i jump off fin? or stay on in for a while so that the mag citrate can do its thing before i hop off

>Opinion
fucking nigger stop blackpilling this board be the best version you can be. Improve the things that you can improve ,fucking ape retard you are part of the reason why this board has gone to shit.

Just be a man for once and go bald user. Just cut the hair off, who cares. A man who just goes bald and accepts his hair loss is more respectable than somebody trying to cover it up via cosmetics.

this based and red pilled

>If something did work.... guess what faggot? Everyone would be doing it.
It's always helpful when someone voices this brainlet opinion because I can immediately write them off as a retard whose thoughts aren't worth consideration. Thanks for putting it early in your post too to save me from having to read the rest of it.

a little related, is spot balding like that related to lower test?
im 25, and my hair is thinning and recently i started losing a lot. what gives?

aye i was 25 and got the same bald spot i think its just age dude we are getting old reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why cut it off when it’s not even that noticeable realistically, it’s not like a receded hairline that frames your face. OP overreacting, nothing to cry about

>The best long-term solution is to correct your standing posture, sleeping posture, and get lots of exercise. Bad neck posture can fuck with blood supply to the scalp.
fuck off with this BS bro science, how come women don't need all those mmes huh?
muh posture, muh neck, fuck off

Fucking hell all you balding cunts who cry on Jow Forums are so annoying. Just go lift and get on minox and/or fin. I noticed I started balding and jumped on minox and my hair is nearly back to normal.

Attached: 1526961774884.jpg (661x960, 110K)