This is unironically all i want out of lifting

This is unironically all i want out of lifting
I just want to look like i lift

How to achieve pic related?

Attached: 1562669978696.jpg (600x648, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/52w2fh/what_women_want_in_a_male_body_what_sort_of_male/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1501059543092.jpg (1024x725, 214K)

Literally none of those references are legitimate lmao and the book is written by david f. (((greenberg)))

Eat a lot, lift heavy, get enough rest. I don't know know why you would want to though. I always feel like shit when I get that fat on a bulk. I was 238lbs in May before my cut. Now I'm only 215 but I feel so much better, girls mire me more, I feel healthier, the heat is more tolerable, etc.

Eat a lot. Lift heavy. Never cut.

Because i dont care about abs.
Right now i weigh fucking 65 kilogram and am 190cm tall

I am 19 years old and have the body of a 14 year old kid, i just want to look like a grown man for once i dont care about abs

if you want to look like you lift do not under any circumstances lift

It's not about the abs. It's how you feel. Trust me, carrying that much bodyfat is not pleasant. And if you really are that underweight you can afford to gain a lot of weight without getting fat for your first 2 years of lifting.

speak for yourself. I love having some body fat on top of muscle, m8

Eat a lot and lift some heavy objects from the ground few times a week.

>gained arcane knowledge by swallowing semen
why aren't all thots powerful wizards then checkmate jews

Attached: someanon.jpg (448x225, 36K)

Ss + gomad

eat big, lift big, sleep big

Unironically SS + GOMAD

How long from 70kg 5’10 to this?

Intermediate lifts currently*

Damn dude start eating and exercise don't plan that much ahead, you'll have plenty of time to think about routines and diet just start lifting. I'm 190cm 83kg and consider myself skinnyfat. God what would I give to be 19 again

Eat and work like a man, you will look like a man. Fake it til you make it, bro.

>I don't care about abs
Boy, you will

What's his height/weight?

Yeah, cause you have no willpower to diet.

This dude is the goal of a lot of people here including myself.

I think he benched 305+, so start with that. He carries that 15% bf really fkn well

>15% bf

No. He's around 18-20%.

Reminder that women ANONYMOUSLY preferred this body the most

>65 kilogram
>190cm tall
Jesus fucking christ user

No, they didn't. This is the biggest cope ITT.

>hurr I’m just better than you

Or people just have different goals and it’s not always about being lean.

This is that looks big in clothes but meh without clothes on...being leaner ~10-12% with some arm veins , some abs and them jawline gains is much better for scooping up sloots. Can confirm I’ve been both.

Attached: 294C4A11-70DE-4B96-8BED-49B8C83FA76E.jpg (1732x1246, 181K)

Is this random collection of images without a source supposed to mean something?

what am I looking at here

>15%
lol he's def. 20%

Tfw look like 4 but want to look like 1

Surprisingly in depth study

reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/52w2fh/what_women_want_in_a_male_body_what_sort_of_male/

Criticize the message not the source

>reddit
You have to go back. And your study is fucking worthless too.

Post body

>that spacing
>linking to reddit
fuck off

Here come the copes

>There were 413 straight or bisexual women surveyed (This was an online survey, so respondents couldn't be screened and participated with the promise that they qualified

Damn. This high quality studty really proves me wrong. Somebody should tell Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill to stop cutting and just stay at 20% bf. Seriously, dude. This is the biggest cope ever.

Cope cope cope your boat, gently down the stream

This makes no sense. If that shitty study was true I'd just gain another 5-10% bf and be in the "ideal" range. I wouldn't have to cut every summer. The only cope here is yours. No serious study would be conducted online and without screening your participants.

>fit guys have to cope they're not fat
From what fantasy land are you from?

Anorexics mad because women prefer a guy who actually looks like he can protect her

Lmao. I'm bigger and leaner than the guy in the OP. You're just coping hard now, fatty.

Who said you had to cut every summer? If you’re natty cutting every year is pointless anyway.

Post body big guy

Time to post that body

No, Allen.

Sure.

Attached: DSC_01852.jpg (2258x2495, 1.76M)

This pic doesn’t work anymore

Yeah, because it blows your agrument out of the water. Here's one from Saturday. Excuse the sun burn.

Attached: u mad.jpg (1584x1797, 483K)

Yea def not natty...good luck with the summer cutting and safe cycling

Changes nothing junior, posted before.

Nice hair dude. Looking like jesus

I never claimed natty.

That's the first time I've ever posted the pic with Venice tank top because I took it a few days ago.

Although i do believe that a solid amount of women like n.4 in that , what women say they want and what they actually want are completely different things.

Thanks, breh.

Jesus was way more jacked

Mirin and jelly
T. Natty who looks like op pic

This is pretty much what I look like, except he's a 3pl8 bencher and I'm a 2pl8 bench and 2pl8 OHPer

Your bench and OHP are the same? Wtf.. I have about a 100lbs difference between my max bench and max standing ohp.

If you do look like OP all you have to do is cut 10-15lbs and you'd look fantastic. There's no reason a natty can't look good. I hopped on the juice for other reasons.

This is what I looked like before I ever pinned (or had long hair) when I was about 180-185lbs.

Attached: 2015.jpg (720x922, 83K)

I don't bench press

Post body

im 10% but you are retarded and I'm 100% sure you dont even look like you lift

I'm the only guy ITT who has posted pics of himself. So yeah, I'm pretty sure I lift more than you.

Start wrestling.

Attached: wrestlers8.jpg (971x902, 173K)

Eh, abs on a powerlifter or strongman aren't important. They are a sign you are not eating enough.

Based retard.

Attached: GptEA9R.jpg (960x640, 59K)

No guys I actually think this is right. Retaining your semen is the closest thing to a superpower that you can have

>People arent shaming roidtards back to their containment thread

When did Jow Forums become so fucking shit, fuck off you small dicked bitch

Aww, did some roider steal your gf, little guy?

Actually my gf also hates roidheads just like any normal sane human being.

>why doesn't the board that idolized Zyzz and Rich Piana shame roiders

Enjoying your first week on Jow Forums, kid?

women say they want #4, so what they really want is anything but #4. I’m guessing #3 will beat just about anything

That guy is a roider. Good luck maintaining your abs as a natty powerlifter.

Attached: 1560288808956.jpg (904x864, 84K)

Those were guys with a lot of charisma (atleast Piana), the roiders on Jow Forums are coping lazy fucks

I bet. And I bet she tells your body is just perfect too, right?

>just like any normal sane human being.
Lmao. Normies love roiders. They glorify pro athletes and hollywood actors. You think the Rock would be famous without dat dere celltech? Think again.

>surprisingly in-depth
>reddit
>complete nonsense, not at all in depth

BASED

Nice projection, but you have no idea what someone is like based on a pic.

>Normies love roiders.
Retard.
They love the results, they don't love steroid usage. Go ahead and tell your normie friends that you're a roider and enjoy your new reputation as a freak.

>"Abs is not a sign of power, its a sign they are not eating enough."

If some of the worlds strongest men make that claim, I intend to believe it dipshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-150040_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 457K)

Abs become the goal of every man at some point.

Only for those who lift for holes user.

m8 look where we are

>They love the results, they don't love steroid usage
Bullshit. Everyone knows guys like the Rock are on gear. Everyone knows Jon Jones is on gear, since he got caught, and he still has a huge fanbase.

>Go ahead and tell your normie friends that you're a roider and enjoy your new reputation as a freak.
All my friends know. Why would I hide it? They don't give a shit.

Mariusz Pudzianowski is a 5-time WSM winner, moron.

Attached: C5cmtZ_U0AAFCFi.jpg (330x367, 27K)

Reminder that Mediterraneans, not n*rdics, created European civilization.

>Bullshit. Everyone knows guys like the Rock are on gear.
You really, really overestimate how much normies know about fitness.

Well, maybe the average burger is dumb enough to think he's natty, but everyone I've ever met knows it.

Roids.

>natty power lifter

Lol

>but everyone I've ever met knows it.
Stop talking out of your ass.
What an overly specific thing to know about every single person you've met so far.

>caring about what women *say* they want

>natty powerlifter
Lmao. You realize even IPF guys aren't natty, right? I know one guy who took second in the 93 kilo weight class in last year's European championship. That dude was on 4 GRAMS of test.

Okay, everyone I've ever discussed the Rock with? Happy now?

This, I've seen multiple times, IRL, people who unironically believed those people are natty.

Lol I love seeing power lifter cope

Literally no women care about how much you lift

>lifting for women
that's your mistake

B-but Jonnie Candito told me they are all natty except for his eyebrows...

Kek women are retarded. They probably think the guy in the pic is “just naturally strong” and “dadbod” when irl he probably lifts 12 hours a week